Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve read that six times now and I’m none the wiser
She thinks she’s Britains most wanted Instagrammer so tries to talk in code. Hits the wine too often more like, trying to forget the fact her friends and family think shes a crank and she has a miserable life communicating only with equally as miserable loony tunes.

Reactions: 2
Bibas on the beach again. What a surprise. What a bloody boring existence she has. If I spent every day lazing on a beach I'd be bored out of my bloody mind. And she seems to think yhis is some radical authentic life. The only difference between her and all the other wrinkly old expats is she doesn't play golf.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bibas on the beach again. What a surprise. What a bloody boring existence she has. If I spent every day lazing on a beach I'd be bored out of my bloody mind. And she seems to think yhis is some radical authentic life. The only difference between her and all the other wrinkly old expats is she doesn't play golf.
No, it’s not the beach, it’s “Church” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I'm presuming this is the MP that met with that shower of dickheads.
Stupid old buggar.

He’s ancient, so you can be sure he had his vaccine at the beginning of the rollout before any of this nonsense was brought to his attention.

Love how these idiots always find such ‘credible’ people to back them up 🤨

Reactions: 3
Wanky’s washed his hair, taken his top off (again) and he’s gearing up for the 1 October when he will be on some bandstand in Bristol, giving out free information. Quite how this one is going to work, when he’s already demanded a lockdown from 1 October, is anyone’s guess. Bless Wanky and his single brain cell.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Beeeeba’s not mentioned Dexter for a long time. You know, that dog that they all love so much. Poor thing’s had a rough 15 months 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think I know why they don't bother with him anymore....
In all seriousness, these people make me bleeping sick, the way they treat animals - as if they are somehow a bit of disposable kit. When I lost my boy back in May, I was absolutely bereft. There’s never a day when I don’t think about him with a tear in my eye. Yet that lot, they seem to think that animals are just ‘things’ that don’t really matter. Fuckers.

In all seriousness, these people make me bleeping sick, the way they treat animals - as if they are somehow a bit of disposable kit. When I lost my boy back in May, I was absolutely bereft. There’s never a day when I don’t think about him with a tear in my eye. Yet that lot, they seem to think that animals are just ‘things’ that don’t really matter. Fuckers.
It makes me bleeping sick too. I could never willingly part with my pet, she’s my youngest daughter 😢

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen this from the BBC? Wim Hof, Beeba's favourite deep breathing grizzly beardy bloke has sold his soul and is making a TV program with Holly Willoughby. She will be gutted, I'm so happy I'm going to have a mint viscount with my coffee...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s because everything is for the gram .. dogs, kids, protests .. if it’s not getting likes and follows it’s no use anymore .. cretins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.