Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So exposing duck all is at it again getting delight out of two teenagers dying & saying he’s got it from a reliable source that they had been vaxxed.
Some people actually talking against him on there and I had to blow my cover because I just cannot stand the prick any longer 😡
Absolute class. Your comments are always brilliant.

You’re right as well. The way he celebrates these ‘told you so’ things is really disgusting.

Reactions: 4
So exposing duck all is at it again getting delight out of two teenagers dying & saying he’s got it from a reliable source that they had been vaxxed.
Some people actually talking against him on there and I had to blow my cover because I just cannot stand the prick any longer 😡
He's now deleted it and holds his hands up that he made a mistake. Someone actually commented that being wrong once in 2000 posts isn't bad. WTF?! Didn't they storm the wrong BBC building?!?! bleeping idiots the lots of them.

Reactions: 4
He's now deleted it and holds his hands up that he made a mistake. Someone actually commented that being wrong once in 2000 posts isn't bad. WTF?! Didn't they storm the wrong BBC building?!?! bleeping idiots the lots of them.
Yes I read that in disbelief 🤣🤣
I’ve gone to back that Sarah up on that post now but no doubt he will delete the negative comments.

Reactions: 3
I too can see that he’s deleted it now (genuinely surprised his ego allowed it tbh). HOWEVER, it doesn’t negate all the other times he’s willingly jumped on the story of someone dying suddenly to push his anti-vaxx agenda. Remember the Danish footballer that collapsed mid-game earlier this year? His post linking it to the vaccine was almost instantaneous.
The only reason he deleted that post this evening is because, for once, he got challenged by his own peers.

The anti-vaxx movement do this all the time. Just yesterday Wooanonwarrior posted about a baby who sadly passed. His mother has been inundated with abuse from the anti-vaxx loons since, blaming his death on her having had the Covid vaccination during pregnancy.

Vile, vile humans.

BFF51B7F-BA90-4D60-B2B4-5F28C44272DD.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
I too can see that he’s deleted it now (genuinely surprised his ego allowed it tbh). HOWEVER, it doesn’t negate all the other times he’s willingly jumped on the story of someone dying suddenly to push his anti-vaxx agenda. Remember the Italian footballer that collapsed? I do. The only reason he deleted that post is because, for once, he got challenged by his own peers.

The anti-vaxx movement do this all the time. Just yesterday Wooanonwarrior posted about a baby who sadly passed. His mother has been inundated with abuse from the anti-vaxx loons since, blaming his death on her having had the Covid vaccination during pregnancy.

Vile, vile humans.

View attachment 787247
Another heartless piece of tit jumping on the grief bandwagon.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Just this morning JD posted that she had it confirmed that two teenagers had died following Pfizer vax. You can imagine the comments, all day. Then she did a voice message saying it wasn’t confirmed by the family, but implying the media were covering up and that all these stories would come out now etc etc. She also said she had contacted the school of the other teenager (?!!!). And now she has posted this, and turned off all commenting…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
They’re so desperate for a child to die from the vaxx just so they can make out they were right all along & that the last 18 months hasn’t just been a waste of time for them they’re truly disgusting absolute scum 😡

• Angry
A local newspaper posted a link on Facebook earlier about how a woman collapsed and died in the street today due to "medical reasons". The antivaxxers were all over it. They seem to forget that people, children included, sadly die all the time. A 17 year old I went to college with many years ago, had a heartattack in his sleep and died. Every sudden death is tragic but they're so desperate to cling onto their stupid beliefs that they will use anything they can to push their narratives. I feel for the parents and family of these poor people. Their loved ones being plastered across social media with untrue stories when they're grieving and going through the most difficult time of their lives. Sick bastards.

Reactions: 7
Another heartless piece of tit jumping on the grief bandwagon.
All over that idiot’s account like KriepyD on doughnuts.

He/she’s got some quality followers. Some of the comments on his/her (factually incorrect) post about the vaccine rollout in schools 🙄

61D3EFA2-336E-47F9-9ABA-F42CCE2B2138.jpeg

Reactions: 1
They’re so desperate for a child to die from the vaxx just so they can make out they were right all along & that the last 18 months hasn’t just been a waste of time for them they’re truly disgusting absolute scum 😡
I was wondering how many dead teenagers they would need to say they were right all along. They wouldn't care as they would have died for the cause. Imagine losing a child and finding out these evil gobshites had been plastering their pictures all over social media and lying about how they died...

Reactions: 3
They’re sickening .. it’s all about “being right” whether they have to lie to prove that or harass poor grieving families. It’s becoming a real sick cult

Exposing_stupid- turning up like a bad smell all over the Interwebs.

But, but It’S aLL A cOnSPirAcY

BF043D45-AD2E-4E14-A6A0-7D88D1C88A2B.jpeg
7478F6D7-75CC-461F-9FC6-C1E207EC590E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.