Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AceAET

Don’t worry I let her know what I thought which she then reported me. I’m going to wait until she puts a fresh post up & post it again in my main account but maybe a bit better so I don’t get reported again. These people make me so angry with this sort of thing it is disgusting 😡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Is the video anywhere?
Alas, no. Just posted the video of himself moaning about it.
Apparently, he did film the whole thing though, because he mentions having done so & it ‘not looking good’ for the school.
I’d say going around filming yourself handing out these Notices of Liability with the intent to intimidate school staff/doctor's surgeries/vaccination centres etc doesn’t look good for him ultimately. If he wasn’t unemployable before, he certainly is now.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Bunch of cunts. If they’d turned up at my workplace, that man could’ve insisted all he liked- there’s no way I’d take anything from him. Who do they think they are?

Also, it riles me that they always have to film everything. One saving grace I suppose is that it is at least evidence, if it were required, of the level of harassment these numbskulls are subjecting people to…….

I know this lot claim they don’t pay any attention to MSM, but we all know they do, because they’re quick enough to use a headline to their advantage when it suits. It would be really helpful if someone, preferably a legal someone in the public eye would make it abundantly clear via some sort of big announcement that these fucking NOLs are worth JACK SHIT in the eyes of the law. And soon.
The thing is, sharing it online once they’ve done it. Surely they can’t be allowed to do that? Filming themselves playing silly buggers is fine, let them crack on, but if someone came into my office, tried to ‘serve’ me and shoved a phone camera in my face, they’d be picking pieces of it from out of their arseholes for a good few days.

• Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
The knobheads serving schools and hospitals with papers are a bunch of useless gobshites. But the attached from Truthseeking_freethinkers is just ridiculous. Clinical trial, crimes against humanity etc etc but the last sentence says placing my child at risk of life?? And they say they do the research... they don't even read the shit they post..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Liey has turned off her comments on the post about exemptions cause people were telling her she was wrong.

Wait. She seems to have turned off all comments.
wonder if she saw the insta
Wonder what her ‘full time job’ amounts to? Mixing up bits of powder and shit, ready to flog to her disciples for some ridiculously extortionate cost. I’m definitely going to order some when she gets her shit together. I’ll get one of my pharmacy pals to help me get it analysed. And, I’ll demand to see her fucking hygiene certificates and whatever else she needs to trade in food. Stupid cunt.

AceAET

Apparently, people keep calling Wanky at his twattoo shop and he’s not happy. No one is allowed to call him unless they want to book a twattoo. Why the fuck would anyone want to just ring that cunt for a chat? I’d rather call the speaking clock. Come to think of it, you’d get more sense.
I’m going to see how many times I can call him tomorrow & just say you’re a twat or you’re a cunt every time he answers 🤣🤣

• Haha

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Nope. You’re all wrong. Last night's ‘blackout’ was timed perfectly to stop three ‘really important scientists’ who were about to come forward with evidence about the Covid vaccines from being broadcast.

Course it was 🙄

20F07108-167D-42EA-B663-BD2B271F0950.jpeg

• Haha

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Anyone else wondering why she’s started working 45 hours a week (full time) when she’s battling cancer???

standupsitdown

Chatty Member
Liey has left so much off of that list !!
So much missing! We’ve complied page long lists of her ‘achievements’ on this thread alone if she seems to have forgotten her glittering academic, legal and medical career.

She is scraping the barrel somewhat with that list though.

I’m not sure the kids are old enough to be considered ‘raised’ and free from the damaging effects of having a narcissistic compulsive liar as their mother.

The other points are debatable, and would need third party testimony which I think she’d struggle to provide. We had her cousin and people who know her from Hastings on here briefly which was quite telling.

I’m not sure actively assisting the spread of a deadly virus at the height of a pandemic is considered kind or empathetic, either to the victims, their families or the NHS. There is no doubt that her insatiable quest for adulation and attention from unwashed strangers would have had far reaching and devastating consequences.

As with discouraging smear tests and encouraging the use of sunbeds.

At least she seems to have dropped some of the lying so I suppose we should be grateful for that. But it seems as soon as it fades from peoples memory, she resumes. She’s just proved herself to be utterly untrustworthy, sad really.

You keep telling yourself you’re great, Liey. Youve done so much harm and caused so much distress and upset that we will struggle to join you 👍👍👍

Last edited:

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
What is she waffling about. We don’t have vaccine passports in England. It’s not a requirement for anything other than international travel. She needs to do her research
She’s such a little cunt isn’t she. “I just said exempt”. So earlier on this weekend, her kids are proud because she fessed up to twatting someone’s car, few hours later, it’s ok to lie about an exemption for a vaccine for a disease that doesn’t exist……. Yeah, we’ve got your measure Liey. Not very bright are we.

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Hi all, I’ve been dead flakey with this thread so never know what’s going on with her. What’s the tea with the kids? Does the dad have full custody?
Marley chose to go to dads when court proceedings were ongoing. Skye went to Ellie’s then chose to move to dads also.
It’s a huge blended family and they seem so child orientated (and stable) so I imagine much more fun and loving than Ellie’s grey, social media based lifestyle.

• Wow

FatFelix

VIP Member
People sharing shit statistics from shit articles from a shit website for people who are too stupid to understand statistics or to lazy to think.

I need a wagon wheel . 😩

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Wooanonwarrior shared an interesting post earlier about the constant references to the Nuremberg code we’re all sick of hearing. It’s worth going & having a read, but I’ve attached the first & last slide. The latter, because it refers to that bunch of deadbeats who ‘served’ Colchester hospital last week. The Dr who wrote the original tweet is Australian.
It’s great that news of our special brand of covidiocy has reached the other side of the world 🙄

My frustration at Insta is growing by the day though. Every single report can be looked into because too many reports? Bollocks
Annoyingly, for every post that we report for false information, the anti-vaxx lot are doing the same- to science communicators & professionals who are working hard to get decent, factual information out there.
Artificial Intelligence is somewhat lacking in actual intelligence…….

41036AEC-6B71-4DFA-B5C9-05CF693CB73E.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

Mrsf2005

Julie's latest series of stories shows she's just lost it. She's getting sent stuff that's She's taking as gospel without any sources or scientific evidence. None of these truthers can decide on which conspiracy is the real one coz they can't all be fucking true.

She claims the vaccine reduces white blood cell count by 50% for the 1st one then a further 25% for the second one. Her claim is white blood cells are regenerated then at the 8 week point when you get your second vaccine.. Well, looking at https://www.blood.co.uk/the-donation-process/after-your-donation/how-your-body-replaces-blood/ this is easily refuted. Additionally, later on she suggests that boosters remove your immunity and you'll be relying on boosters for the rest of your life. Well, that's ridiculous as if 80%of adults all had 0 immunity how would that look in society, wouldn't I be sick/ dead by now?

A quote from the Blood website
"How fast does your body make blood?
Your body makes about 2 million new red cells every second, so it only takes a number of weeks to build up stores of them again.

What about your white cells and platelets? A number of other messenger proteins also stimulate the production of these cells in the bone marrow, and over the next few days levels return to normal."

She also confused about blood, plasma and that unvaccinated blood is now what 'they' want cuz vaccinated blood is rubbish. FFS it's madness. If "they" want to kill you the last 18 months isn't the way they'd ago about it.

She’s right that they’re desperate for plasma donations, that’s because there’s a world wide shortage due to covid halting donations and millions of people like me who require regular infusions have been depleting supplies. Without my four weekly day in the chair I’d be in a lot of trouble. Their being desperate for plasma has nothing to do with any sinister bloody plan. I was sure she said once (or twice!) that she only speaks in straight facts??? 🤷🏼‍♀️

FatFelix

VIP Member
There’s something wrong with these people. I was actually thinking last night how back to normal things are getting. As I was looking for an outfit for my big Christmas party this year. Because we can do things like that again. Because of the vaccine. While all these numb nuts sit at home obsessing over trying to find links between vaccines and cancer, spontaneous bleeding and trying to convince their sheep that “they” are going to pin kids down as soon as they get through the school gates and jab them with the death vaccine. Fml.

Given up on the mental health / earth mother (sniggers) posts today. She’s back on the scare mongering. Happy Monday Ellie!
Imagine being so desperate to prove your theory that vaccines are killing thousands of kids that you're literally begging to be sent a video of a child dying. However there's no proof of what happened in the video or if it's vaccine related. Sad people.