Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Beebs, listen to your kids. They don’t want to keep moving around, stop twisting situations to suit what you want to believe. You put yourself first, not them….

Reactions: 6
I just want to go along to a demo with a big sign saying ‘the vaccine killed no one I know and I know a lot of people you fucktards’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those girls will development severe attachment issues.taken away from their loved ones at home and forced to leave everyone they get to know 'on the road'. And no biba your girls do not 'bond' instantly. They meet some other little girls and play with them...like most kids do. Until they DO bond with them....then they will have to say goodbye. Relationships maybe disposable fir you but for your girls they are not.well not yet anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Those girls will development severe attachment issues.taken away from their loved ones at home and forced to leave everyone they get to know 'on the road'. And no biba your girls do not 'bond' instantly. They meet some other little girls and play with them...like most kids do. Until they DO bond with them....then they will have to say goodbye. Relationships maybe disposable fir you but for your girls they are not.well not yet anyway.
I remember my two as little ones, meeting playmates on holiday and always being upset when they had to leave them. But that was just annually and they knew it was a holiday. How many times have her girls had to deal with this since she pissed off from the U.K.?

Those poor kids. She makes me bleeping sick. They are not living a normal life and eventually, they will not thank her for her cuntish behaviour.

Reactions: 4
I can’t get over how fed up the truthers seem recently. They seem…. I dunno, defeated.
I only see them on the Ellie Insta but so many are saying it pointless now and that they want to take a step back. They are really subdued.

Reactions: 6
I can’t get over how fed up the truthers seem recently. They seem…. I dunno, defeated.
I only see them on the Ellie Insta but so many are saying it pointless now and that they want to take a step back. They are really subdued.
They have been bigging themselves up since last year and don't forget "something big is coming" and nothing ever came. "We are the 99%". Actually you aren't, you're a minority. They hoped everyone would ditch their masks and they haven't. They've been feeding each other lies and this is the result. The less we hear from them the better...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wanky, encouraging folk to attack the police. He’s such a little love.

But, speed his voice up, funnier still - what a bleep.

They’re all a ikkle bit upset. They fink the police were ‘evy anded, innit’. duck my life. Not a single brain cell between them. bleeping funny though.

Olly unwashed, lighting a giant smoke. I still haven’t found where this bleep works. I need to!

Attachments

Last edited:
Wanky, encouraging folk to attack the police. He’s such a little love.

But, speed his voice up, funnier still - what a bleep.

They’re all a ikkle bit upset. They fink the police were ‘evy anded, innit’. duck my life. Not a single brain cell between them. bleeping funny though.

Olly unwashed, lighting a giant smoke. I still haven’t found where this bleep works. I need to!
What are they on about... worst zoom meeting ever, they can''t even stop talking over each other. No wonder the movement has no direction lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
bleeping shower. You’ve got Wanky carrying on about using a selfie stick as a baton against the police, and this lot talking about children dying because of the vaccine. Disgusting creatures.

• Angry
Look at this motley bleeping crew. It’s like graduation day at Cambridge University…….
I was watching a bit of that it’s great seeing them all falling out & not knowing what to do next. Exposing nothing has finally realised the protests don’t work & that yesterday was pre planned so the people speaking were just doing it for their own gain & they’re trying to work out between them what to do next one of the ideas is the same as Wanky Waltons where they’re on about attacking the police 🤦🏻‍♂️ Someone else watching came up with a great idea give up your jobs & stop paying taxes 😂😂😂 they really are the gifts that keep on giving!!

Attachments

• Haha
The conspiracy lot are lost causes until there is something that is significant enough to shake their misheld beliefs. Yesterday's Shemirani shitshow is a whole other level though and I hope to goodness that something is done about her. It is nothing but extremism, and whether or not she was literally suggesting violence, there are people in amongst their cult who I have no doubt may be so sucked in that could happen. The Jo Cox murder is evidence that it is not impossible.
I think healthcare unions need to be demanding that there is action taking on such extremist views or getting ready to pull non-essential (so other than emergency and skeleton clinical staff, and vaccinators but with security presence and not those who leave on public transport, etc.). I don't want care to come to a standstill for those already having waited months-years for non-urgent care, but this cannot be allowed to continue and grow for the safety of all involved. That wasn't one woman just ranting on IG with no one sure of how it was received, that was to a baying crowd of people already claiming law doesn't apply to them and happy to put their kids and vulnerable friends and family at risk with no care. Cannot protest peacefully, but violent white English mobs and those so engrossed in conspiracy theories they are beginning to appear completely unhinged and dangerous can do as they please...what freedom are they fighting for again? Not one of these marches have been stopped and shut down?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.