Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be a shame if someone... screen recorded it.....
If someone wants a decent guy...🤣🤣🤣🤣. So you'll still be single then? Even if your were the LAST guy on Earth! 🤣🤣🤣

Be funny if she has just been out with friends and the sudden hiding of phones, etc. has been her arranging a vaccine! He didn't go at 5am to check she was alright, he wanted the drama of catching her out, probably had his IG open ready to go live! Don't know who the GF was meant to have been, but honestly I don't know how anyone could put up with any of these social media ranters day in and day out. I also don't know why you'd even share that if you had a cause you wanted to be taken seriously with.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Julie Colquhoun is really on one today. Everything is turning out exactly as she predicted and she can’t understand why we are all not saying ‘sorry Julie you were right about everything!’ Shes hopefully doing a live with exposing_nothing later, so that will be a true meeting of minds 😬

If someone wants a decent guy...🤣🤣🤣🤣. So you'll still be single then? Even if your were the LAST guy on Earth! 🤣🤣🤣

Be funny if she has just been out with friends and the sudden hiding of phones, etc. has been her arranging a vaccine! He didn't go at 5am to check she was alright, he wanted the drama of catching her out, probably had his IG open ready to go live! Don't know who the GF was meant to have been, but honestly I don't know how anyone could put up with any of these social media ranters day in and day out. I also don't know why you'd even share that if you had a cause you wanted to be taken seriously with.
Decent? Surely he could be reported to trading standards? Decent guy? He wouldn’t know decency if it bit into his gonorrhoea infested genitals.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
can you imagine your partner not letting you stay at your mates house. Paranoid much.
He obviously has many issues, being a bleep the main one. I think it’s hilarious that his relationships last so long……… I’ve got bleeping underwear older than all his ‘relationships’ added together.

I've Been lurking but not contributed much since the insta page seems to have done a great job in raising awareness to the elLIE lies. I think a lot of her supporters are now questioning their loyalty. Well….. apart from the odd nutcase 🤣
I’ve been on FB today and saw a post with screenshots from inst. I’d say 99% of the comments are in favour of the insta page, many are saying they tried warning people about her ages ago!
I’ve blanked out the names as I’m not wanting to stir up tit for any particular person, but just had to share this persons opinion 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Brainwashed much!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've Been lurking but not contributed much since the insta page seems to have done a great job in raising awareness to the elLIE lies. I think a lot of her supporters are now questioning their loyalty. Well….. apart from the odd nutcase 🤣
I’ve been on FB today and saw a post with screenshots from inst. I’d say 99% of the comments are in favour of the insta page, many are saying they tried warning people about her ages ago!
I’ve blanked out the names as I’m not wanting to stir up tit for any particular person, but just had to share this persons opinion 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Brainwashed much!
Oh I love this. Wonderful. Thanks for posting x

Reactions: 3
He obviously has many issues, being a bleep the main one. I think it’s hilarious that his relationships last so long……… I’ve got bleeping underwear older than all his ‘relationships’ added together.
I think it’s brilliant he shares everything on social media I remember how he used to say how happy him & Kayleigh were & then how lucky he was to have queen of freedumb in his life & then they wouldn’t be mentioned again 😂😂 He’s got a video up on his YouTube channel still gloating about queen of freedumb

Not sure if this has been mentioned here. Remember that Dr Samuel White who 'resigned' well he didn't even resign. Can't work out how to post the link to his crowd funder ( where he pleads poverty as he was hacked and all his savings stolen.... what a surprise hey?). Anyway until he was suspended he was working 3 days a week as a locum.! So he couldn't have been THAT bothered.Bothered enough to lose his income from his evil profession.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Not sure if this has been mentioned here. Remember that Dr Samuel White who 'resigned' well he didn't even resign. Can't work out how to post the link to his crowd funder ( where he pleads poverty as he was hacked and all his savings stolen.... what a surprise hey?). Anyway until he was suspended he was working 3 days a week as a locum.! So he couldn't have been THAT bothered.Bothered enough to lose his income from his evil profession.
Yes I saw it too, he’s raised £47k 😮
6FB3B11B-0281-4CF5-B116-7F5CFD536D79.jpeg

His "functional" medicine career isn't going too well then. He must be learning that these plague rats rarely have jobs

• Haha
Crikey... do you think he's got a new motorbike and gym membership like Wanky??

Any links??
Probably stocked up on some Arbonne tit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That's a separate one then . He's got another personal funds one called Dr Sam's subsistence funds asking for 15000 and he's got 2500ish so far. I'll try and link it if I can work out how to paste it on this flipping phone.

Reactions: 1
That's a separate one then . He's got another personal funds one called Dr Sam's subsistence funds asking for 15000 and he's got 2500ish so far. I'll try and link it if I can work out how to paste it on this flipping phone.
Wow! 😮 oh gosh no I haven’t seen that one. He makes my skin crawl.

Found it 😬

Here it is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.