Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errmmm I would also like to leave my job and start my own business. Would you all mind financially supporting me while I get it up and running? No? Funny that. Follow the money 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Julie Colquhoun is really on one today. Everything is turning out exactly as she predicted and she can’t understand why we are all not saying ‘sorry Julie you were right about everything!’ Shes hopefully doing a live with exposing_nothing later, so that will be a true meeting of minds 😬
She is so getting on my tits!! She needs a punch in the fanny! She’s just as bad on FB as well 😤

Reactions: 1
She is so getting on my tits!! She needs a punch in the fanny! She’s just as bad on FB as well 😤
yes it might have been the Facebook one, I don’t know, she’s awful on everything. When she gets riled and she starts clapping and sucking her teeth and her accent gets stronger, ARGH. She thinks she is the absolute dogs b*ll*cks 🙄

Wonder how many water filters she’s sold so far 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She would do what? Homeopathy does not cure cancer.... *sigh*

yes it might have been the Facebook one, I don’t know, she’s awful on everything. When she gets riled and she starts clapping and sucking her teeth and her accent gets stronger, ARGH. She thinks she is the absolute dogs b*ll*cks 🙄

Is that what she sells? Coz seriously I couldn't figure out what on earth there online business she has that pays so well innit. It's still an MLM just another flavour of one

Attachments

I saw that from Beebs and thought ‘that’s one poorly, suffering and ultimately dead and not cured dog you’d have there lass…’

Reactions: 3
Kate Sherimani, another bleep. Face full of filler and botox. Asking people to email the names of Dr's and nurses, suggesting that at nuremberg they were hung. And then the crowd cheered. These jobless trouble causing money grabbing con artists should be jailed. That ex copper dopey twit could report them. Disgraceful.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She would do what? Homeopathy does not cure cancer.... *sigh*

Is that what she sells? Coz seriously I couldn't figure out what on earth there online business she has that pays so well innit. It's still an MLM just another flavour of one
Yes the company is freedom era she sells kangen water filters 🤣

• Haha
Kate Sherimani, another bleep. Face full of filler and botox. Asking people to email the names of Dr's and nurses, suggesting that at nuremberg they were hung. And then the crowd cheered. These jobless trouble causing money grabbing con artists should be jailed. That ex copper dopey twit could report them. Disgraceful.
I've learned that a close family member attended the one today. We've been fighting to keep him from falling into the anti vax/ conspiracy world but it didn't work it just drove them further into it. It's a sad thing to watch happen.

I've kinda given up on them, they think they're right and we're sheep who just haven't woken up yet and one day they'll be proven right... can't argue with belief like that

• Sad
Reactions: 3
‘Get their names, email to me’
And you’re going to do WHAT exactly? You wizened old hag.

Is Mark Sexton still camped out in Parliament square? I thought he ‘wasn’t moving’ until arrests were made.......

Anyway, that tit today didn’t go unnoticed. Kate Sherimani has already been removed from the NMC register, maybe she’ll be arrested for hate speech too. One can hope.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
I live in an area badly hit at the moment, with a colleague who's son In his 30s is now in icu.
Not vaccinated, wanted to wait until the "trial" was over, these cunting conartists need locking up!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I live in an area badly hit at the moment, with a colleague who's son In his 30s is now in icu.
Not vaccinated, wanted to wait until the "trial" was over, these cunting conartists need locking up!!
My sister in law is 30. On Friday her old school friends husband died (unvaccinated, no pre existing conditions). Took 4 days from their child catching it at school to his death.

The same morning another girl she knows, 29, died of liver failure in ICU after contracting Covid. Again, unvaccinated and perfectly healthy before.

Two. In one day. It’s terrifying.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
My sister in law is 30. On Friday her old school friends husband died (unvaccinated, no pre existing conditions). Took 4 days from their child catching it at school to his death.

The same morning another girl she knows, 29, died of liver failure in ICU after contracting Covid. Again, unvaccinated and perfectly healthy before.

Two. In one day. It’s terrifying.
Delta is definitely worse, no matter what they claim.

I saw that from Beebs and thought ‘that’s one poorly, suffering and ultimately dead and not cured dog you’d have there lass…’
Silly bleep. How would you bleeping KNOW if an animal had cancer? Ah - you’d have to go to see a vet……. a qualified medic. Maybe her local shamen is able to diagnosis canine illness. What a bleep.

My son works in a school and works alongside many children - sports coach. He tested positive and was really poorly. Weeks on and he’s knackered, but alive. 🙏 He’s double vaccinated. I thank the Lord I have kids who believe in medicine.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven't seen shemiranis hateful stuffed face around for a while.looks like she went a step too far today and hopefully something will come of it and she will pay the consequences. She is frightening.i will never forgot back at the start of covid her nightly Lord's prayer live crap and how she was able to stir into a frenzy and terrify so many people. I actually thought at one point she was truly bonkers . I don't think she believes what she says . I don't know what her agenda is.

Reactions: 5
I haven't seen shemiranis hateful stuffed face around for a while.looks like she went a step too far today and hopefully something will come of it and she will pay the consequences. She is frightening.i will never forgot back at the start of covid her nightly Lord's prayer live crap and how she was able to stir into a frenzy and terrify so many people. I actually thought at one point she was truly bonkers . I don't think she believes what she says . I don't know what her agenda is.
trisha greebhalgh tweeted Sadiq Khan, he's personally raised it with the met, hopefully others have too.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Hello folks… it’s been a while since I’ve commented on here… took a break once Ellie vanished. But just saw this from good Dr Wolrich. I’m not in the medical field and it all infuriates me…. I can’t imagine how those in the medical field are feeling.
95EC2A4C-163F-40C0-AAF6-D9625AE251EF.png
52C23B65-BFCC-41D1-B8B5-C7B517D8BA21.png

• Angry
Reactions: 11
if you haven’t already watch this video, it’s her son explaining why she does what she does…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
if you haven’t already watch this video, it’s her son explaining why she does what she does…

Wow!! She needs sectioning or putting in prison!

we need to start a thread about her but how do you do it? I’ve screenshot some info on Freedom Era bollocks

Good luck making money out of your followers with this Jules hun 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Wow!! She needs sectioning or putting in prison!

we need to start a thread about her but how do you do it? I’ve screenshot some info on Freedom Era bollocks

Good luck making money out of your followers with this Jules hun 😂
I don’t understand who would buy the machines, they are like $5,000 or something?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.