Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never come across her before but wow! Obsessed with food shortages! Brexit was always going to cause some issues and we likely are beginning to see the effect of that after the most recent Brexit changes, but as most Supermarkets are telling us, most of the issues are being caused by self-isolation of HGV drivers (along with Brexit reducing numbers). Many companies are offering to pay for people to go through HGV licences just now which they wouldn't usually do and it's on the individual, because the rush for the Brexiteers to want to see masses of Europeans leave and then the rush to remove all restrictions leaving people at greater risk of being 'pinged'. They are crying out for the irrational to stop panic buying as they are the ones causing the empty shelves again when they are struggling with warehouses being down staff and limited drivers.

And the claims about not being able to report adverse effects easily...it is one of the easiest things to do EVER! Anyone can do it, you need no proof, etc. The Yellow Card scheme is mentioned on the vaccine info leaflet you are given. They've not stopped banging on about it so I'm sure people are aware, if they haven't already discussed it with a doctor or pharmacist and had it suggested to them (and they would fill it in themselves for the patient if it seemed significant side effect). I've attached a screenshot of my Cerelle PIL (and checked my other prescribed medications and they also state same info), as well as a generic shop bought paracetamol packet and that shows that directly below listed side effects, all these medications tell you exactly where to go to report adverse effects, and it seems as though there is even an app for those hellbent on reporting everything, so it's not difficult and ignorance isn't an excuse! Most people will have that information in their own homes amongst medications, nevermind the vaccine leaflet and it is easily found on the Internet!

If water was presented to then as dihydrogen monoxide, I'm sure they'd all be finding toxicity reports for that too as they have no understanding of what any of it means and what safe levels are, etc.
She is dangerous. There’s actually a photo of her and Ellie at a protest together! The amount of people I have unfollowed for sharing her tit is scary. Her follower count is rising every day. I’ve reported a number of her posts but nothing has been removed as of yet! I’d love to unfollow her but she’s the same as Ellie. Will go private, her account will suddenly ‘disappear’ due to the higher ups wanting to ‘silence’ her. She will show empty shelves late at night (having previously worked in a supermarket the times she would post were during stock replenishment time). I’ve had both vaccines and after each one I was given a pamphlet which ENCOURAGED you to report side effects. Honestly I just feel for the children.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is dangerous. There’s actually a photo of her and Ellie at a protest together! The amount of people I have unfollowed for sharing her tit is scary. Her follower count is rising every day. I’ve reported a number of her posts but nothing has been removed as of yet! I’d love to unfollow her but she’s the same as Ellie. Will go private, her account will suddenly ‘disappear’ due to the higher ups wanting to ‘silence’ her. She will show empty shelves late at night (having previously worked in a supermarket the times she would post were during stock replenishment time). I’ve had both vaccines and after each one I was given a pamphlet which ENCOURAGED you to report side effects. Honestly I just feel for the children.
a few weeks ago she had a photo in her stories of 3 LFTs, one had been dripped with orange juice, one grapefruit juice and one tomato juice, and she’d captioned it ‘WHY IS THIS NOT FACT CHECKED?’ or something equally bleeping stupid. All 3 tests were negative and she clearly didn’t even realise.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
a few weeks ago she had a photo in her stories of 3 LFTs, one had been dripped with orange juice, one grapefruit juice and one tomato juice, and she’d captioned it ‘WHY IS THIS NOT FACT CHECKED?’ or something equally bleeping stupid. All 3 tests were negative and she clearly didn’t even realise.
I think I saw that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what an idiot! There was something about spoons too and she was so confused because ‘sHe HaSnT hAd ThE vAcCiNe’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I see one more bleep ask if we know what’s in the vaccine, I swear I will punch my own face in.

Message for all the cunts - I actually do not give a duck what the ingredients of the vaccine are. It can have horsepiss, arsenic, cat tit, chicken fat, fairy liquid, I DON’T bleeping CARE!

They ask this, as they flutter their ostrich lashes, smoke their weird cigarettes, attempt to raise their botoxed brows - I actually don’t give a tit. Just as when I needed urgent surgery which would save my life in 2006, I didn’t question the ingredients of the anaesthetic used, nor the pain killing medicine afterwards.

duck me - at what point in history did we start to breed bleeping idiots. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
The bleached hair, the lashes, the makeup, the Botox and lip fillers… wonder if she’s read up on those ingredients
What about the hair extensions where were they produced/sourced.
Dipshits the lot of them

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Right, Mrs Sullivan, you’re annoying me. You’re next. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And, one more: “You can’t inject health”

What the duck is that even supposed to mean? Dunno about you guys, but I don’t have shots to inject some ‘health’ into me!!!!! I eat well, don’t smoke, rarely drink, train at least four times a week, walk my boys, sleep well, I’ve never been under any illusion that I’m injecting ‘health’ - I’m taking part in vaccine programmes so that if I am unfortunate enough to get some bastard disease, I’m less like to cark it. I’m sorry I “can’t make you understand it” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🤣🙈🙈

They really are bleeping idiots.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’ve just severed my own jugular, trying to balance a big duck off carving knife on my neck. Still, it was worth it for a few likes. 🙈🙈🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But you haven’t even done your research 😩🤣🤣🤣🤣

And here’s some of her lovely insights on magnets 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Who sticks a pair of scissors on their young child
Wow! She's really not understanding what they are trying to say when they glue things to themselves is she...notice all those photos are cleverly taken in a way that could just be disguising a kid lay down...

So her kid is meant to have had no vaccines...so where is this metal coming from? Surely if her kid is being sprayed with chemicals or eating them she will have been exposed to even greater amounts over her lifetime so should be able to go live and show them sticking to her, new and out the packet on screen so no sneaky sticky stuff.

And she clearly doesn't understand magnets either. The original nonsense claims had people sticking magnets to themselves to prove a chip or something metal had been injected and claimed a magnet would attach itself over the site on the skin...her attempts 🤣🤣🤣 have her placing metal objects on 'metal' in the body. Where is the magnet? Now for this to make any sense, she'd have to be claiming that they are spraying or feeding her kids magnets, not metal. They'd have to be sprayed for it to stick randomly on the chest, eating you'd imagine would be over the abdomen! A teaspoon isn't randomly going to stick to other metal, neither is a hair grip. Scissors...well I have ones with magnetic blades for crafts as they helps keep needles from falling on the floor, but the weight of them wouldn't have them sit on someone's chest like that. So here, not only is she just sharing a nonsense claim, it is a claim that she actually doesn't understand enough to even make it look believable! 🤣🤣🤣 Go and repeat primary school science, Love. Ask to be shown how magnets work and how metal doesn't just stick to other metal!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet Uri Geller is tit hot at this.

So, I’ve just balanced a tin of Heinz beans on one of the dogs. Then I tried a tin of tuna on the other, then, I got the fireguard and put it on my head. None of them stuck. I don’t know what I’ve just discovered, but then again, neither do they. So, my scientific evaluation? I’m a bleeping dick with too much time on my hands! (Only because I’m in isolation - I have got a job, honestly!) 🤣

🔪 ✂ 🥄 🍴 🗡 ⚔ 🤺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw that 😂

The bleached hair, the lashes, the makeup, the Botox and lip fillers… wonder if she’s read up on those ingredients
What about the hair extensions where were they produced/sourced.
Dipshits the lot of them
Probably also has some tit tattoos and wouldn’t have a clue about the ingredients in the ink i bet 🙄

Reactions: 2
FFS! Decades ago when the only access to info for most would have been studying at uni, being able to gain access to expensive textbooks, or signing up to expensive subscriptions to paper journals I could have forgiven some of the stupidity as a lot of information was reserved for the various professions and had a lot of financial obstacles to be able to access it.
Now it's literally in the palm of most people's hands. Even most of those without jobs/jobs on the books seem to be able to have instant social media access (yes not everyone though!) with enough data and bandwidth to watch and share a lot of crap. Why not spend time actually reading reputable sources rather than FB theories or random blogs of people with similar credential to themselves (little or none!). It's one thing to just not understand what you are reading and either keep quiet or seek clarification, but these idiots that just spew word vomit all over the screen as fact and the 'incapable-of-free-thought-thinkers' lap it up. There are conditions that are the result of pharmaceuticals, but those conditions/symptoms are not as significant and/or life threatening as the disease they are treating. Indirectly pharmaceuticals probably have resulted in some conditions and disease...WHY?...because they helped increase life expectancy by treating illnesses that previously killed people in childhood or early adulthood. Alzheimer's and various cancers probably weren't a huge issue when people were dying in their 40s or younger of highly communicable diseases or from conditions that are now preventable or diagnosableand treatable. If this lot had their way, we'd be catching cholera from untreated water (because chemicals...), those living in poverty would no doubt have all the diseases of malnutrition as we wouldn't be supplementing if needed, nor would foods be fortified, they'd happily risk their teeth (because fluoride) and well they wouldn't be getting them fixed easily as anaesthetics are drugs, needles likely been sterilised in Ethylene Oxide and they definitely would be refusing sedation for extensive work as well midazolam kills! The bad teeth and gum issues would also be a real risk to heart health because of the risk of endocarditis. Quite a number of them wouldn't survive child birth, and well would be at a lot of risk as they'd no doubt just constantly be popping them out as they wouldn't have all the contraceptive offerings, and I wouldn't be surprised if a handful never actually had kids because well fertility meds and IVF would be a no-go and there's bound to be some truthers out there now that either user fetility services or were the result of. Can you imagine all the limb deformities that were possible as they wouldn't be having pain meds and x-rays for broken bones (and well surgery without drugs...😬). For many of them their botox and fillers wouldn't exist, nevermind anything more invasive.

And when we look away from the UK to the likes of the US, often the poorest are the sickest and cannot afford medication, so who's causing their disease? Look at the amount of diabetics across there that cannot afford insulin...and no McDonald's haven't caused that as they are in on it or anything as we are talking about Type 1 which has nothing to do with weight or diet and usually starts in childhood. What about the disease processes in countries that have poor vaccination rates because of lack of access to medical services?

I am in no way saying there aren't issues with Big Pharma. There have been a lot of issues around ethics and at the end of the day they are private companies looking for profits but to claim they are creating every disease is just ridiculous, unless we are happy to go back to a time where healthcare really didn't exist and we are happy with halfing life expectancy and risking kids having disabling diseases.

Plus, do none of them actually stop and think about the common cold, etc. No doubt they are very much aware of who had it around them when they caught it...evidences viruses exist otherwise why is you kid detoxing from something and then suddenly that starts you detoxing too? Norovirus...why does my partner throwing up put me at risk of throwing up a day or so later if he's just getting rid of the paracetamol he took a few days before? IDIOTS!
I found this very interesting reading - https://yorkshirebylines.co.uk/anti-vaxxers-past-and-present/, the similarity between victorian anti-vaxxers and the covid deniers is striking

• Haha
Awwww, Liey. How I’ve missed your little face.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I found this very interesting reading - https://yorkshirebylines.co.uk/anti-vaxxers-past-and-present/, the similarity between victorian anti-vaxxers and the covid deniers is striking
It is interesting to read and just shows that this lot are nothing special nor 'awake' they are just repeating masses of claims that have been disproven numerous times over many decades!

I'm actually surprised it only goes back to the 1800s though as Walton and Exposing _F***all would almost have me believe it could go back to Paleolithic times.

Reactions: 3
that pic is dumb and dumber 😂

• Haha
If anyone has a spare 20min head to Michelle Blakes Facebook. Just heard loads of Louise Hamptons voice clips 😬 I'm not usually this stalky but self isolating after the f1 and I don't watch soaps anymore 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It is interesting to read and just shows that this lot are nothing special nor 'awake' they are just repeating masses of claims that have been disproven numerous times over many decades!

I'm actually surprised it only goes back to the 1800s though as Walton and Exposing _F***all would almost have me believe it could go back to Paleolithic times.
Exactly! And using the same old and tired arguments…

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.