Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been lurking so it’s my turn to comment. I’m Amy as you’ve seen on here before.
I’m tired of having my name dragged through the crap with all of the drama and I’ve told everyone this publically I am washing my hands of it. Having a huge post written about me saying Ellie’s cancer didn’t happen and that’s how her husband left etc… thing is, I’ve said a lot but never about that. My grandad battled cancer so it’s a raw subject to me. The same day that Em wrote that post because of the fake Instagram account? yeah, it was me that found the fake Instagram account with Em’s photo on, I told her.
What I’d love to know is who even wrote that post and how did it go viral so fast? I’d post the post but I can’t as last time they shut my account down on here, so hopefully not this time. I’m a spam account apparently ?!
I’ve lost my business, I’ve lost everything I’ve even had to stop using my name on Facebook because the hardcore Ellie fans are messaging me telling me I’m a cancer denier, I deserve to die etc, I feel like crap. I had to stop using my Instagram too. I can’t cope with hate like that!
Just wanted to have my say, I hope that’s ok. X
just curious was the reason you fell out with Ellie due to your grandads cancer and her beliefs?

I remember seeing you on lots of the protest pics with Ellie but also confess not to have seen the pic you posted.

Reactions: 2
Hoping I can help here a bit. Amy has been in touch with the insta page.

It seems that she’s been growing tired of Ellie’s lies and drama for a good while and been distancing herself then was shown the insta page where she realised hee suspicions had been correct and also she saw Ellie using a photo of Amy’s friend on one of her troll accounts.

The lady who’s photo Ellie used is critically ill in hospital (Ellie must know this as shes fb friends with her) which makes it even more disgusting.

Since publicly speaking out and warning others against Ellie (at first not even naming her in some live streams), the flying monkeys have been attacking Amy, forcing her to close her accounts.

Since this, the lady who’s photo Ellie stole has posted publicly on Facebook calling Ellie out (the post is public for anyone who wants to go see it). Ellie has ignored her private messages (of course) and deleted her comments (of course)

There now appears to be quite a bit of backlash starting up towards Ellie on social media with people starting to add things up. Some things that we have mentioned, others that we aren’t so absolutely certain about, but highly suspect are lies, like the cancer - however, it’s somehow all being twisted to be Amy’s fault by Ellie’s followers.

Hope that fills the gaps for some people xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have to say that I have nothing to add that could be helpful. Maybe I’ve missed something along the way, but I’m confused. Linzy? Amy? Emily? These names don’t mean anything to me at all. I will hold my hand up and say I’ve been one of Liey’s harshest critics - behind the scenes, I’ve spoken to the press about her, the police about her marches etc, but I’ve absolutely no idea what has happened here! As I say, maybe I missed posts with the few days away, but I couldn’t be any more confused! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have to say that I have nothing to add that could be helpful. Maybe I’ve missed something along the way, but I’m confused. Linzy? Amy? Emily? These names don’t mean anything to me at all. I will hold my hand up and say I’ve been one of Liey’s harshest critics - behind the scenes, I’ve spoken to the press about her, the police about her marches etc, but I’ve absolutely no idea what has happened here! As I say, maybe I missed posts with the few days away, but I couldn’t be any more confused! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Amy was Liey friend, in actual real life. I believe she was one of the people that Liey as being part of PTTP. We have talked about Amy here before

Emily is the poor girl who’s photos Liey stole. I’m not certain who Linzy is. I think she’s maybe just the person who contacted Amy with the copy of the message that’s being sent around in the troooofer community , exposing Liey.

Ah, I see. I thought I was losing the plot! That kind of makes sense.

Now then - Wanky Walton - for any cesspit users (aka Telegram) - if you do nothing else today, pleeeeeeaaaaaaaase listen to his voice note from early doors today. I howled with laughter.

His latest bird is about to have her wings clipped. 😂😂😂😂 Jesus Christ, whoever she is - she’s the third or fourth since December. What does he have, like a revolving door? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
He’s just deleted it as I was listening. I got to ‘I’m sorry this has nothing to do with fighting freedom, im gonna be a bit quiet over the weekend..,, ‘ deleted.

Also, since when are they ‘fighting freedom’. I thought they wanted fReEdOm?

• Haha
Yes, I've never seen that post mentioned in here before. Some of the info could have been lifted from discussion here, but definitely looks like someone is adding to it or finding info elsewhere, potentially for their own benefit, maybe trying to catch you out if they thought you were involved, or trying to rile you up to get you to jump to defend her. Don't use Telegram to know if it has been mentioned there, but for it being 'viral' information/post I honestly have never seen it.

I honestly thought I was having memory issues as it didn't ring ANY bells. I even tried searching old threads and the only mention I can find where it is suggested a friend told someone the cancer was fake and that's why her husband became ex was a single post in the first thread where someone from Hastings hints one of the husband's friends mentioned it but the friend was referred to as 'he'.

Thank you. I’m so rattled by it tbh. I’ve got people messaging me saying it was a set up because I told emily about her photos being used on Instagram. I’ve literally lost everything in the space of a week. I can’t even use my name anymore because I’m having hardcore followers telling me I should get cancer and die. Like yeah, thanks for that!
Also really personal information has been outed too. Where they got that from is another matter in itself but my advice to anyone is be careful who you trust 😤xx

Wai
He’s just deleted it as I was listening. I got to ‘I’m sorry this has nothing to do with fighting freedom, im gonna be a bit quiet over the weekend..,, ‘ deleted.

Wait Walton is still about? Christ I thought he’d disappeared into a hole, wishful thinking then. That mans a danger.

Morning, no it wasn’t. Ellie went quiet on me and then I was told by another friend of hers she didn’t trust me anymore and thought I was behind some stuff that went on ages ago.
It was mainly me backing away from everyone I was tired of having my name dragged into her stuff every time.
I also came to realise these big truthers are nothing short of pied pipers of “woke’em” as I call it. X

just curious was the reason you fell out with Ellie due to your grandads cancer and her beliefs?

I remember seeing you on lots of the protest pics with Ellie but also confess not to have seen the pic you posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can i just point out though...that the issue we have with Ellie is her lies which cause people harm (no smears/mammos/suncream/pharmaceuticals etc) while im sure shes a god awful person on top of all those things, they dont really concern me when 100k people are not hanging off her every word. Until very recently Amy fully had her back and vouched for all the above, im sure it was you who also stated Ellie had only been banned because she was close to 100k followers and therefore a bluetick. In actual fact it was due to her dangerous misinformation and well overdue.
What her flying monkeys have done to you is bloody horrible and i wouldn't wish it on anybody ; but without people like yourself building her up, backing her mis-informtion, supporting her online bullying crusades then she wouldnt have the hold over those people she does today. So in essence, she is a monster of your own creating.
Unless you have done a 180 (which i hope) in what you believe to be medically sound advice, them you are also what we stand against on this page. No body should be bullied but i didnt see you stick up for Dr Ranj or Dr Liz or even myself when Ellie sent her minions to try and ruin them! I truly hope you are ok, but i also care deeply about the 1000s of young women who will no longer attend cancer screenings because of what your past icon has put out there. Sorry but it is what it is.

Last edited:

What a shame. It was the funniest three minutes ever! Précis version: His girlfriend has been keeping her phone very close to her, having quiet ‘in the garden’ conversations, bla bla. He saw her flip her screen off when he approached, lost his tit and went to sleep in his shop. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Went back to ‘her house’ this morning, she wasn’t there and she’s been out on the piss all night. So he’s done with her.

A 42 year old father of 389 kids, sharing private tit on the cesspit. Wow. What a wanker. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can i just point out though...that the issue we have with Ellie is her lies which cause people harm (no smears/mammos/suncream/pharmaceuticals etc) while im sure shes a god awful person on top of all those things, they dont really concern me when 100k people are not hanging off her every word. Until very recently Amy fully had her back and vouched for all the above, im sure it was you who also stated Ellie had only been banned because she was close to 100k followers and therefore a bluetick. In actual fact it was due to her dangerous misinformation and well overdue.
What her flying monkeys have done to you is bloody horrible and i wouldn't wish it on anybody ; but without people like yourself building her up, backing her mis-informtion, supporting her online bullying crusades then she wouldnt have the hold over those people she does today. So in essence, she is a monster of your own creating.
Unless you have done a 180 (which i hope) in what you believe to be medically sound advice, them you are also what we stand against on this page. No body should be bullied but i didnt see you stick up for Dr Ranj or Dr Liz or even myself when Ellie sent her minions to try and ruin them! I truly hope you are ok, but i also care deeply about the 1000s of young women who will no longer attend cancer screenings because of what your past icon has put out there. Sorry but it is what it is.
I think this is about right. ☝☝☝

• Haha
Hi,

first and foremost it wasn’t me at all who said that’s why she was deleted. I didn’t actually know she had had her account removed until I went to search her. I thought she’d just deactivated as she’d done that previously.

This is what I don’t get though so many people told me that I’d apparently done stuff like this, but I never truly got involved in it. Dr Ranj , people like that I know had beef with her but it wasn’t my calling as I’m no doctor lol.

I promise you now, having spoken to a good few people who have told me “you said this” I’m still mortified to find out things I’ve apparently said when, I literally have multiple children and a job (I now haven’t got) but also building up my own mental health etc, I deffo was supportive at one point, but not as publically as people thought.

I may have done years ago, but I genuinely can’t remember through my own personal tit I had going on. Sorry.

I’ve seen through a duck of a lot recently with not just Ellie but ALOT of truthers. They can all get stuffed now I’m done with it. It’s become a cult like attire. My partner has warned me before. Told me to block them all. Which I have because he’s right. I’ll never step foot in London again now either. So done with it all. X

Reactions: 4
Hi,

first and foremost it wasn’t me at all who said that’s why she was deleted. I didn’t actually know she had had her account removed until I went to search her. I thought she’d just deactivated as she’d done that previously.

This is what I don’t get though so many people told me that I’d apparently done stuff like this, but I never truly got involved in it. Dr Ranj , people like that I know had beef with her but it wasn’t my calling as I’m no doctor lol.

I promise you now, having spoken to a good few people who have told me “you said this” I’m still mortified to find out things I’ve apparently said when, I literally have multiple children and a job (I now haven’t got) but also building up my own mental health etc, I deffo was supportive at one point, but not as publically as people thought.

I may have done years ago, but I genuinely can’t remember through my own personal tit I had going on. Sorry.

I’ve seen through a duck of a lot recently with not just Ellie but ALOT of truthers. They can all get stuffed now I’m done with it. It’s become a cult like attire. My partner has warned me before. Told me to block them all. Which I have because he’s right. I’ll never step foot in London again now either. So done with it all. X
I think we may be confusing you for another Amy in that case...apologies

L
I think we may be confusing you for another Amy in that case...apologies
Don’t worry it could’ve well been me you thought of but I’ve had that much tit spread about me I can’t keep up. All with the common denominator. I’m tired of it hence why I’ve walked away.
I do know though, a few years ago Ellie had a big bunch of drama with some other women who were arguing with her and yes I did get involved. However last week I personally apologised to all of them and they took my apology, I had no idea the impact on my words, when it was 4 years ago it happened. I felt awful.

To clarify though:
I’ve had smears, not due one for a year.
If my kids are sick, and they need medical attention of course I’d go to the GP, or hospital.
i have “ginger skin” as my Dad was so we have suncream From Holland and Barrett incase people were wondering! My son has eczema so we have to be careful on the brand so we have to go with a sensitive one.
hope this helps x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
After having to cancel our holiday to France, my parents have booked for us all to go away for a week in HASTINGS! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 I’ll be keeping my eyes open for you know who! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After having to cancel our holiday to France, my parents have booked for us all to go away for a week in HASTINGS! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 I’ll be keeping my eyes open for you know who! 😳
Check the local dog rescue centres. If you see someone being dragged out by a Staffie and two Irish Wolfhounds, that’ll be her.

I would not have gone to France if it hadn’t have been for my daughter and the grandchildren. We were just so desperate to see each other. These tests, kits, calls etc - what a bleeping debacle. In fact, I’ve just had ‘the’ call. So, I decided to inform them that I am a Sovereign being, I grew in landfill (that’s right isn’t it?), my birth certificate is fraudulent, I stand under Common Law, I don’t understand anything, I haven’t contracted with anyone, I hate the Queen, and will only pay attention if David Icke calls me. Think that did the trick. They know where they stand. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
L

Don’t worry it could’ve well been me you thought of but I’ve had that much tit spread about me I can’t keep up. All with the common denominator. I’m tired of it hence why I’ve walked away.
I do know though, a few years ago Ellie had a big bunch of drama with some other women who were arguing with her and yes I did get involved. However last week I personally apologised to all of them and they took my apology, I had no idea the impact on my words, when it was 4 years ago it happened. I felt awful.

To clarify though:
I’ve had smears, not due one for a year.
If my kids are sick, and they need medical attention of course I’d go to the GP, or hospital.
i have “ginger skin” as my Dad was so we have suncream From Holland and Barrett incase people were wondering! My son has eczema so we have to be careful on the brand so we have to go with a sensitive one.
hope this helps x
I think the thing to remember her team is that Amy is just another person who Ellie conned into her ‘cult’. Only in this case Amy actually knew her in real life and was still taken in by it all.

Which just shows how dangerous she really is. If this thread and the insta is helping people to realise that, then we are hugely successful.

Reactions: 8
Just put a dog for sale sign in your holiday property and she'll soon be at the door. 🐕 🐕

• Haha

Be a shame if someone... screen recorded it.....

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Be a shame if someone... screen recorded it.....
I would love to have heard that he is comedy gold!

What are they protesting about now? Have they not got friends, family and other things to be doing with themselves instead of going to London every weekend for a glorified piss up? I just watched 2 minutes of exposing nothing’s live he’s gutted not as many have turned up but said there was possibly a few thousand here then jumped to maybe 10,000 & then said I guess it won’t seem as many when normally millions turn up the delusion is unreal 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.