Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, still luking, just not much to post now that Ellie has fucked off and isnt spreading her poison anymore... i await her big return. Probably claiming she has been busy fighting cancer with basil.
There will be a big dramatic reason why she’s not been on. I cannot believe she’s been off for so long to be honest… hopefully 🙏🏻 she’s getting the help she so clearly needs for her kids sake.
has anyone seen what her dad posts? Ellie Deffo didn’t fall far from the tree

Reactions: 1
Is her dad as mental as her? I’d love to meet him - ask him how he failed as a parent. Meanwhile, Liey wants to adopt a dog…………. Has she any idea what she is bleeping taking on? I am going to message that group and tell them she has already had a dog that disappeared. Liey, if you’re reading this, I’m on to you.

As a dog person who has invested a lot of effort, time, energy, not to mention money, into making sure my dogs are cared for to the absolute best of my ability, I won’t sit back and watch you get yourself another animal that you can’t care for. The fact those dogs are up for adoption means they’ve already been let down in some way. You first class bleep. Who are you, Cruella De bleeping Vil?

Been lurking so it’s my turn to comment. I’m Amy as you’ve seen on here before.
I’m tired of having my name dragged through the crap with all of the drama and I’ve told everyone this publically I am washing my hands of it. Having a huge post written about me saying Ellie’s cancer didn’t happen and that’s how her husband left etc… thing is, I’ve said a lot but never about that. My grandad battled cancer so it’s a raw subject to me. The same day that Em wrote that post because of the fake Instagram account? yeah, it was me that found the fake Instagram account with Em’s photo on, I told her.
What I’d love to know is who even wrote that post and how did it go viral so fast? I’d post the post but I can’t as last time they shut my account down on here, so hopefully not this time. I’m a spam account apparently ?!
I’ve lost my business, I’ve lost everything I’ve even had to stop using my name on Facebook because the hardcore Ellie fans are messaging me telling me I’m a cancer denier, I deserve to die etc, I feel like crap. I had to stop using my Instagram too. I can’t cope with hate like that!
Just wanted to have my say, I hope that’s ok. X
If there’s anything any of us can do to help?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Been lurking so it’s my turn to comment. I’m Amy as you’ve seen on here before.
I’m tired of having my name dragged through the crap with all of the drama and I’ve told everyone this publically I am washing my hands of it. Having a huge post written about me saying Ellie’s cancer didn’t happen and that’s how her husband left etc… thing is, I’ve said a lot but never about that. My grandad battled cancer so it’s a raw subject to me. The same day that Em wrote that post because of the fake Instagram account? yeah, it was me that found the fake Instagram account with Em’s photo on, I told her.
What I’d love to know is who even wrote that post and how did it go viral so fast? I’d post the post but I can’t as last time they shut my account down on here, so hopefully not this time. I’m a spam account apparently ?!
I’ve lost my business, I’ve lost everything I’ve even had to stop using my name on Facebook because the hardcore Ellie fans are messaging me telling me I’m a cancer denier, I deserve to die etc, I feel like crap. I had to stop using my Instagram too. I can’t cope with hate like that!
Just wanted to have my say, I hope that’s ok. X
I’m so confused what post has been shared and by who? X

I'm confused as well, I've never seen this post. Where was this posted?
No I’ve not seen this either… looks like it’s been posted recently if it’s including the stuff about her using someone’s Instagram picture?

I wonder why Ellie wants a staffie? She moves from pillar to post and is so unwell according to herself.. that’s a big responsibility considering she also wants to move to some commune 🙄 clearly the need for a staff is her latest obsession .. will no doubt end up a big time waste for some poor rescue centre or she’ll be back on the Facebook ad pages in a few months selling a staff 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I wonder why Ellie wants a staffie? She moves from pillar to post and is so unwell according to herself.. that’s a big responsibility considering she also wants to move to some commune 🙄 clearly the need for a staff is her latest obsession .. will no doubt end up a big time waste for some poor rescue centre or she’ll be back on the Facebook ad pages in a few months selling a staff 🙄
Why does she want an animal full bleeping stop? Maybe since she came off IG she’s found the required time to train/walk/care for a dog. But in any event, I’ve messaged the page and told them what a twit she is - in not as many expletives, of course. 😊

Well this is it. Having asked a few people they’re saying it was from here which I know is total BS. I have a feeling I know who’s responsible but I’m not happy as you can imagine.
No I’ve not seen this either… looks like it’s been posted recently if it’s including the stuff about her using someone’s Instagram picture?

Well this is it. Having asked a few people they’re saying it was from here which I know is total BS. I have a feeling I know who’s responsible but I’m not happy as you can imagine.
That post has never been on any of these Tattle pages,and we do like to show off out outing of Ellie so if it was us it would be. Hope you get to the bottom of it x

She cannot get a Staffy ☹ They are the most beautiful, affectionate & loyal little creatures. She doesn’t deserve one.
When we got our first Staffy (from Battersea), it was like trying to adopt an actual baby, they made us jump through so many hoops to prove we were worthy. And we didn’t even have children. It’s a lot harder to adopt from a rescue centre if you do.
Let’s just hope it’s a NO from them.

Reactions: 9
Quick one - absolutely not related to anything at all - but so we have any IT whizz kids here? 🤣🤣🤣 I want to get a laptop for my godson. He’s autistic and the school want him to use a lap top. He’s only 5 - does anyone know the best kind to get?

Olly Unwashed. What special kind of bleep takes a dog to a beach in weather like this? Someone please tell me his proper bleeping name and location. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Aw he’s not even been given the shade wtf!!!!

Olly Unwashed. What special kind of bleep takes a dog to a beach in weather like this? Someone please tell me his proper bleeping name and location. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Aw he’s not even been given the shade wtf!!!!

Oh look, a Staffy. Of course. Why do so many cunts own my favourite breed of dog?
He’s tagged the location as Hove beach, so there’s a clue there.

I’m glad someone in the comments pulled him up on the dog being out in the heat.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes, I've never seen that post mentioned in here before. Some of the info could have been lifted from discussion here, but definitely looks like someone is adding to it or finding info elsewhere, potentially for their own benefit, maybe trying to catch you out if they thought you were involved, or trying to rile you up to get you to jump to defend her. Don't use Telegram to know if it has been mentioned there, but for it being 'viral' information/post I honestly have never seen it.

I honestly thought I was having memory issues as it didn't ring ANY bells. I even tried searching old threads and the only mention I can find where it is suggested a friend told someone the cancer was fake and that's why her husband became ex was a single post in the first thread where someone from Hastings hints one of the husband's friends mentioned it but the friend was referred to as 'he'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.