Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you want an Ellie Wiki feature all you have to do is ask in the Forum Business, er, forum. If someone or a couple of people are willing to put an hour or two in to start it off they can be really useful for newbies to the threads or nay-sayers can be prodded toward the Wiki for a comprehensive look at Ellie's output. The best Wiki imho is Katie Hayes' followed by Jack Monroe's if you want ideas for what you'd like it to be like.

Reactions: 6
They are falling out amongst themselves again….
They all want to be top dog. There's profit in followers... its Animal Farm 🐎 🐖 🐑 for the unwashed. George Orwell will be looking down and laughing. (Or George Formby, as one of my kids thought he had written it 🤔)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't believe hinch is a thing. One of the only things I agree with beeba about. It's awful just encouraging people to buy crap from b and m they don't need. Her house is soulless when I first saw her gram I thought it was all in black and white. Took me a minute to realise nope her house is just that grey. That and Stacey soloman with her tit awful decorations she makes. duck off huns.

Watching people clean? Seriously it's so sad. The basic witches love it.
Yes. This 100%
I looked at her account ONCE to see what all the fuss was about & thought it was the most boring (interspersed with tat) house I’d ever seen.
Plus, I have an issue with all those chemicals. I like a clean house, but I prefer to go about in in a much greener way. Have you ever looked at the back of a bottle of Fairy liquid, for example? The words HARMFUL TO MARINE LIFE make me wonder why it is still on general sale 😳

If you want an Ellie Wiki feature all you have to do is ask in the Forum Business, er, forum. If someone or a couple of people are willing to put an hour or two in to start it off they can be really useful for newbies to the threads or nay-sayers can be prodded toward the Wiki for a comprehensive look at Ellie's output. The best Wiki imho is Katie Hayes' followed by Jack Monroe's if you want ideas for what you'd like it to be like.
Where is Veritas MS when we need her?!
(Sorry Veritas)

Reactions: 2
I don’t really know much about hinch. I’m about as ‘anti’ hinch as they come. I actually wouldn’t recognise her if I tripped over her. I am aware that she has some product lines, I think they contain mugs and I saw the rainbow toilet bowl videos that were linked to her.
Don’t get me wrong, my house is clean (thanks to two wonderful ladies who come fortnightly whilst I’m at work) but I’ve never needed to ‘hinch’. 🥴

My point wasn’t really about hinch but more the wiki feature. Ellie literally has that much data, we could easily make a wiki.

They are falling out amongst themselves again….
Yes, I realise your post was just about the Wiki that someone has put a lot of time into (I think Kate Hayes has a wiki too). Sure one of them was deleted at one point by either the 'influencer' themselves creating an account, or one of their obsessive fans...little did they no the person keeping on top of it was able to easily reverse it!

Someone asked if we didn't like Hinch, and I was just indicating that whilst she isn't spouting crap like EG&Co, there are a lot of similarities and she is harmful if in a different way/lesser extent. At least EG and Beeba are not advising 1000 ways to kill the environment at the same time as making bad health choices.

As for the rallies screenshot...I love that they are arguing that their 'Freedom marches' are controlled and staged! It's almost as though they got in bed with people that don't want them thinking for themselves and discovering truths? And I wonder if the message there is actually the realisation that the majority of those out at these marches with 'carnival atmospheres' were there for something to do but are now returning to work, sitting on holiday or just getting on with lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Team: I’m on my way back to Eurotunnel. It was only ever going to be a couple of days, but we crammed them full of loveliness. We snuck in when they were in the bath and put all the Christmas presents in a pile, sat down and waited.

The two older ones came in and just stared at the gifts. They said “But how did they get there? Who brought them?”

A good minute or so went by before the middle one turned round and saw us. Bless them. The baby? Wouldn’t come near us, cried and screamed. Absolutely killed me.

However, today we were leaving and when she saw us getting in the car without her, went into meltdown.

God, I bloody love those kids.

And Macron……….. imagine if the troofers lived here………

Another nut job. duck off Gillian, go and poke about in a pile of tit. There’s plenty out there for you.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Team: I’m on my way back to Eurotunnel. It was only ever going to be a couple of days, but we crammed them full of loveliness. We snuck in when they were in the bath and put all the Christmas presents in a pile, sat down and waited.

The two older ones came in and just stared at the gifts. They said “But how did they get there? Who brought them?”

A good minute or so went by before the middle one turned round and saw us. Bless them. The baby? Wouldn’t come near us, cried and screamed. Absolutely killed me.

However, today we were leaving and when she saw us getting in the car without her, went into meltdown.

God, I bloody love those kids.

And Macron……….. imagine if the troofers lived here………

Another nut job. duck off Gillian, go and poke about in a pile of tit. There’s plenty out there for you.
It is funny how they were happy to lockdown the vulnerable so they could all get back to their own lives, but now that the suggestion is that actually everybody including the vulnerable can start getting back to life but there will be restrictions for them, they don't like it. 'One rule for them and another for us' is one of their favourite chants in relation to the 'Elite' yet they were going to be happy to have a lot of society miss out so they could gather as nobodies together as they pleased. I'd also assume the vulnerable and elderly make up a much bigger proportion of the population and legitimate economy than the few excluded for chosing not to be vaccinated or simply provide negative tests (not to be confused with the tiny minority that cannot on genuine medical grounds). They were happy for the vulnerable to be sat at home and the only interaction in person they may have be an online shop delivered when slots were available...maybe the tables should turn!

As for Gillian, slow to the party on that bit of nonsense. This lot could have made any word into any acronym that suited them! Lol.
COronaVIrus Disease 2019. Not that bleeping hard! Coronavirus is a virus, Covid-19 is the illness as a result of the virus. They needed a name, just like flu scientifically isn't named flu. Flu is an illness from the Influenza virus with a type and letters and numbers after it to indicate which strain. Just as SARS and MERS name illnesses from specific virus types. When you honestly cannot just stand back and think, oh yes, very simple explanation and have to go through an entire Olympic gymnastics routine mentally to reach an explanation, you are probably wrong!

Just having a perusal through Gillian McKeith's Twitter, and within about 30 minutes of each other, she has 2 tweets, one celebrating a sign that obviously says what she wants to read and that there should be signs like that everywhere (one that obviously fits with being someone that has no clue about the health implications of COVID nor has any sense of social responsibility), the other essentially crying at the fact that other places will be displaying signs that those refusing to vaxx or at least test will be unwelcome. So places are allowed to have signs providing they comply with what the troofers want telling others they are not welcome if they do still have concerns, yet if someone puts a sign up saying you need a vaxx or to prove you are negative (or even just wear a facemask) that is all shades of wrong...what happened to being pro-choice? Are businesses not allowed to decide now they want to protect their staff and customers? You still have the choice to not go!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It is funny how they were happy to lockdown the vulnerable so they could all get back to their own lives, but now that the suggestion is that actually everybody including the vulnerable can start getting back to life but there will be restrictions for them, they don't like it. 'One rule for them and another for us' is one of their favourite chants in relation to the 'Elite' yet they were going to be happy to have a lot of society miss out so they could gather as nobodies together as they pleased. I'd also assume the vulnerable and elderly make up a much bigger proportion of the population and legitimate economy than the few excluded for chosing not to be vaccinated or simply provide negative tests (not to be confused with the tiny minority that cannot on genuine medical grounds). They were happy for the vulnerable to be sat at home and the only interaction in person they may have be an online shop delivered when slots were available...maybe the tables should turn!

As for Gillian, slow to the party on that bit of nonsense. This lot could have made any word into any acronym that suited them! Lol.
COronaVIrus Disease 2019. Not that bleeping hard! Coronavirus is a virus, Covid-19 is the illness as a result of the virus. They needed a name, just like flu scientifically isn't named flu. Flu is an illness from the Influenza virus with a type and letters and numbers after it to indicate which strain. Just as SARS and MERS name illnesses from specific virus types. When you honestly cannot just stand back and think, oh yes, very simple explanation and have to go through an entire Olympic gymnastics routine mentally to reach an explanation, you are probably wrong!

Just having a perusal through Gillian McKeith's Twitter, and within about 30 minutes of each other, she has 2 tweets, one celebrating a sign that obviously says what she wants to read and that there should be signs like that everywhere (one that obviously fits with being someone that has no clue about the health implications of COVID nor has any sense of social responsibility), the other essentially crying at the fact that other places will be displaying signs that those refusing to vaxx or at least test will be unwelcome. So places are allowed to have signs providing they comply with what the troofers want telling others they are not welcome if they do still have concerns, yet if someone puts a sign up saying you need a vaxx or to prove you are negative (or even just wear a facemask) that is all shades of wrong...what happened to being pro-choice? Are businesses not allowed to decide now they want to protect their staff and customers? You still have the choice to not go!
Don’t you wish people like her would get Covid and be so ill, in fact, any bleeping disease would be nice. The bint who has made millions from being a bleep.

Reactions: 4
Kayls no one is forcing you to have one. Now stop banging on about it and shut up…..

Go back to saving the kiddies one boob shot at a time….
Shes literally full of plastic! So bleeping ridiculous! The silicone must have killed off her last remaining brain cells

Reactions: 1
Beebs. YouTube haven’t pulled your video down because they are TERRIFIED. They pulled it because in your own words ITS BULLSHIT
She’s a bleeping tit. She cracks me up - on some of her videos, she tries to give herself a gentle little ‘girly voice’ all light and lilting. Check out the Andrew Marr rant - she’s bawling and shouting like a bleeping fish wife being thrown out of Yates’ Wine Lodge on a Friday night. What a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi all, still luking, just not much to post now that Ellie has fucked off and isnt spreading her poison anymore... i await her big return. Probably claiming she has been busy fighting cancer with basil.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi all, still luking, just not much to post now that Ellie has fucked off and isnt spreading her poison anymore... i await her big return. Probably claiming she has been busy fighting cancer with basil.
I can see the headlines. Basil - A brush with cancer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Been lurking so it’s my turn to comment. I’m Amy as you’ve seen on here before.
I’m tired of having my name dragged through the crap with all of the drama and I’ve told everyone this publically I am washing my hands of it. Having a huge post written about me saying Ellie’s cancer didn’t happen and that’s how her husband left etc… thing is, I’ve said a lot but never about that. My grandad battled cancer so it’s a raw subject to me. The same day that Em wrote that post because of the fake Instagram account? yeah, it was me that found the fake Instagram account with Em’s photo on, I told her.
What I’d love to know is who even wrote that post and how did it go viral so fast? I’d post the post but I can’t as last time they shut my account down on here, so hopefully not this time. I’m a spam account apparently ?!
I’ve lost my business, I’ve lost everything I’ve even had to stop using my name on Facebook because the hardcore Ellie fans are messaging me telling me I’m a cancer denier, I deserve to die etc, I feel like crap. I had to stop using my Instagram too. I can’t cope with hate like that!
Just wanted to have my say, I hope that’s ok. X

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.