Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A good example of the depths of delusional fuckedupness that these Troofers will go to.
That silly fat wally Jonathan Trapman has spent the last 3 weeks in hospital with Covid. Of course he thinks the doctors were lying to him. Even after all that he still comes out and continues to spout his old English garble to the thick cunts. Unfuckingbelievable !!! What a despicable waste of valuable NHS resources.
Let’s hope though he gets well soon, only for the reason that he is up in Court again next month with that arse Piers Corbyn and smug bleep Angus Lancaster for breaching lockdown rules. Wouldn’t want to miss that sideshow 😆
Yes, because people get admitted to hospital for ‘pure exhaustion’ ALL the time, Jonathan 🙄

And medical staff lie to patients about their diagnoses all the time too. Absolutely no legal, moral or ethical obligations to be honest with them or their families........
What an absolute Bellend.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the *wiki* option on here. If not check out the Mrs Hinch thread and click the pink button

Ellie should have her own wiki.

Reactions: 5
So, has Dan Austin - Gregory been mentioned before? I'm intrigued by his motives (frequently pops up on my "friend's" story..
I lie, I do understand his motives, I just checked. What I would like to know is... Did this 'event' take place, and how the actual hell so much money? Hmmmmm...
Screenshot_20210721-194618.png
Screenshot_20210721-194602.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Cuntmeece being a bleep again. Now he portrays himself as some African Warrior saving the kids. Daft bugger has got lost up his own hole somewhat further.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Oh look it’s Sideshow Bob and that_nurse_who wants_to_be_famous… does she EVER take her uniform off???
7ED482FB-FF9D-45D0-9A2B-BA2610153079.png

Oh look it’s Sideshow Bob and that_nurse_who wants_to_be_famous… does she EVER take her uniform off???View attachment 673435
After digging around today, 'nurse' seems quite active in many 'anti'.. Well everything to do with freedum, mask, freedum, masks... IG accounts. She isn't even nursing?! I stupidly deleted screenshots this morning...about her money grab 'donation' x 2...
Anyway, she done an 'interview', with the fella I just posted about...

Beebs who Doesn’t take advice from Drs but go read this book by Dr khush Mark
That “Dr” is actually a total prick! The same one who I shared a post about recently. Wrote “war and piece” about not wanting her kids to have a vaccine where a simple “yes or no” would have sufficed!

Cuntmeece being a bleep again. Now he portrays himself as some African Warrior saving the kids. Daft bugger has got lost up his own hole somewhat further.

Here’s the full video. Christ he’s a knob 😆.
Never seen such a random bunch of fuckwits in all me life!

• Haha
Wooooohhhh do we not like Mrs Hinch?
Personally, I just don't like liars! In comparison to this lot, at least her lies aren't as dangerous.

Huge following and power to do good with it, but does nothing and stands for nothing at the risk of it dropping her personal income. Shill for the biggest bidder, so may not be making her own nonsense sunscreens, but happy to plug whatever environment destroying chemical is getting her payment at that time, even if she "luuuuuvs" and swore by a different product doing the exact same thing a few weeks prior. Never owns up to dangerous mistakes - mixing chemicals, using Zoflora wrongly/dangerously to scent rooms, encouraging people to potentially make furniture flammable by spraying softener on it, plastic flowers on hobs...when you realise what you are doing and encouraging others to do is dangerous just hold your hands up and apologise, advising your cult-like following to stop rather than just never mentioning it again.
And plastering those poor kids all over social media!

But there are over 400 threads discussing that shitshow! My issue is the lies and misrepresentation of her life to naive young adults...so similar to EG and the troofers when I came across them, only EG & Co. definitely bother me more given Health/patient care/science is my 'thing' whilst a woman who seems to have no opinion on anything but encourages young adults (and some older) to buy huge amounts of things they don't need and use them dangerously dropped slightly down on my 'BAD Influencers' list when I became aware of the troofers during this last 15/16 months. They both have strange cult like followings who you just cannot argue with, they both have demonstrated that they are happy to rile up their hounds into trolling on their behalf. There is definitely a huge psychology project in there for someone as they both attract these obsessive followings who are actually incapable of thinking for themselves and no matter how much evidence there is to show lies/inconsistencies/them being played, they just won't hear of it despite not knowing these women personally at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Personally, I just don't like liars! In comparison to this lot, at least her lies aren't as dangerous.

Huge following and power to do good with it, but does nothing and stands for nothing at the risk of it dropping her personal income. Shill for the biggest bidder, so may not be making her own nonsense sunscreens, but happy to plug whatever environment destroying chemical is getting her payment at that time, even if she "luuuuuvs" and swore by a different product doing the exact same thing a few weeks prior. Never owns up to dangerous mistakes - mixing chemicals, using Zoflora wrongly/dangerously to scent rooms, encouraging people to potentially make furniture flammable by spraying softener on it, plastic flowers on hobs...when you realise what you are doing and encouraging others to do is dangerous just hold your hands up and apologise, advising your cult-like following to stop rather than just never mentioning it again.
And plastering those poor kids all over social media!

But there are over 400 threads discussing that shitshow! My issue is the lies and misrepresentation of her life to naive young adults...so similar to EG and the troofers when I came across them, only EG & Co. definitely bother me more given Health/patient care/science is my 'thing' whilst a woman who seems to have no opinion on anything but encourages young adults (and some older) to buy huge amounts of things they don't need and use them dangerously dropped slightly down on my 'BAD Influencers' list when I became aware of the troofers during this last 15/16 months. They both have strange cult like followings who you just cannot argue with, they both have demonstrated that they are happy to rile up their hounds into trolling on their behalf. There is definitely a huge psychology project in there for someone as they both attract these obsessive followings who are actually incapable of thinking for themselves and no matter how much evidence there is to show lies/inconsistencies/them being played, they just won't hear of it despite not knowing these women personally at all!
I don’t really know much about hinch. I’m about as ‘anti’ hinch as they come. I actually wouldn’t recognise her if I tripped over her. I am aware that she has some product lines, I think they contain mugs and I saw the rainbow toilet bowl videos that were linked to her.
Don’t get me wrong, my house is clean (thanks to two wonderful ladies who come fortnightly whilst I’m at work) but I’ve never needed to ‘hinch’. 🥴

My point wasn’t really about hinch but more the wiki feature. Ellie literally has that much data, we could easily make a wiki.

They are falling out amongst themselves again….

Attachments

Last edited:
I can't believe hinch is a thing. One of the only things I agree with beeba about. It's awful just encouraging people to buy crap from b and m they don't need. Her house is soulless when I first saw her gram I thought it was all in black and white. Took me a minute to realise nope her house is just that grey. That and Stacey soloman with her tit awful decorations she makes. duck off huns.

Watching people clean? Seriously it's so sad. The basic witches love it.

Reactions: 9
I can't believe hinch is a thing. One of the only things I agree with beeba about. It's awful just encouraging people to buy crap from b and m they don't need. Her house is soulless when I first saw her gram I thought it was all in black and white. Took me a minute to realise nope her house is just that grey. That and Stacey soloman with her tit awful decorations she makes. duck off huns.

Watching people clean? Seriously it's so sad. The basic witches love it.
I think they seem to think it’s attractive to the opposite sex. 🥴🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.