Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whaaaaats going on with the insta stories 👀
The photo that Ellie used to set up the fake profile which she then used to abuse someone, and then stupidly uploaded the screenshot from that account showing the photo…. Is actually a photo of someone she knows in real life. Someone who’s very poorly and Ellie knows she’s poorly - clearly she’s upset so I’ve removed the photos showing her.

The lady (who is lovely) has messaged Ellie directly but been ignored.

She’s an utter scumbag. I’m so angry.

Reactions: 6
The photo that Ellie used to set up the fake profile which she then used to abuse someone, and then stupidly uploaded the screenshot from that account showing the photo…. Is actually a photo of someone she knows in real life. Someone who’s very poorly and Ellie knows she’s poorly - clearly she’s upset so I’ve removed the photos showing her.

The lady (who is lovely) has messaged Ellie directly but been ignored.

She’s an utter scumbag. I’m so angry.
What! Oh my god. And she’s blanking her… shock horror what a surprise

I won’t say too much as its not my place and know they are here but let’s just say that people who know / knew Ellie in real life are now finding the page and are horrified.

Reactions: 5
That one where she’s messaging saying you need bleeping help is typical for Ellie.

I won’t say too much as its not my place and know they are here but let’s just say that people who know / knew Ellie in real life are now finding the page and are horrified.
Explains why she’s stayed off Instagram then

That one where she’s messaging saying you need bleeping help is typical for Ellie.

Someone’s called her out on her fb page for using their photos….

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Someone’s called her out on her fb page for using their photos….
Really? Can we see? Names hidden obv.

Reactions: 1
Just got lost in silly troofers videos. This prick describes the PCR test as “an invasive medical procedure”! What a soft bastard! I nearly pissed myself laughing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just got lost in silly troofers videos. This prick describes the PCR test as “an invasive medical procedure”! What a soft bastard! I nearly pissed myself laughing 🤣🤣🤣
Most of these troofers have more invasive procedures done in beauty salons! What a melt!

Has anyone noticed the truthers seem a bit subdued today. Lots of them seem completely gutted that mask wearing and other safety measures are being chosen
I definitely think they expected something big and to really feel like the 99% and were right all along, only to look around and realise that they are still in the minority. I think they probably expected today to be delayed so they could try and rile up more people, only for it to happen and them to become more or less irrelevant overnight. Not only are they not the 99% they want to be, their numbers likely halved overnight as those just wanting to be maskless or go to a nightclub have got what they wanted now and don't give a damn/never bought into all the rest of the tangents their conspiracy theories went off on. And as restrictions end, suddenly loads of them won't have the furlough payments they were sooooo against and have jobs expecting them back now or in the very near future, and the job centre will be starting to contact the rest to come in for appts to check on them and their attempts to find work, and of course, as they don't believe in the virus and/or lockdowns they'll have no problem accepting work in jobs known to have a lot of public contact and staffing issues because of the numbers then catching COVID or being told to isolate. They were all so worried about the economy, 'normal' health and social care and getting back to normality that they'll do their bit to make sure we are bouncing back 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One of Bibas latest posts is about Breatharianism. This is a strange cult that suggests that you can sustain your body without eating or drinking. I read an article recently about a journalist travelling with a breatharian. At the airport the check in lady said to the breatharian, just to check you ordered the vegetarian meal didn’t you? After a bit of disagreement she finally admitted ordering it but said “I wasn’t going to eat it”. You couldn’t make it up. Another snake oil con and people are probably paying good money to be told how not to eat and drink. My wife does it to me for free….

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
One of Bibas latest posts is about Breatharianism. This is a strange cult that suggests that you can sustain your body without eating or drinking. I read an article recently about a journalist travelling with a breatharian. At the airport the check in lady said to the breatharian, just to check you ordered the vegetarian meal didn’t you? After a bit of disagreement she finally admitted ordering it but said “I wasn’t going to eat it”. You couldn’t make it up. Another snake oil con and people are probably paying good money to be told how not to eat and drink. My wife does it to me for free….
I really have heard it all now. You can survive on fresh air alone? Got it. Someone tell South Sudan....

Reactions: 6
I saw that! 🤣🤣

Finally, someone has commented about Liey on Bieber’s IG. Funnily enough most have been deleted, but I screenshotted whilst waiting with my daughter for her appointment in hospital (those places that are currently not open for anything other than Covid)!🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I saw that! 🤣🤣

Finally, someone has commented about Liey on Bieber’s IG. Funnily enough most have been deleted, but I screenshotted whilst waiting with my daughter for her appointment in hospital (those places that are currently not open for anything other than Covid)!🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
There's always an "are you on the wrong page" comment. The truth about Ellie is spreading far and wide.

I really have heard it all now. You can survive on fresh air alone? Got it. Someone tell South Sudan....
Those fundraising campaigns for starving kids in Yemen, FoLlOw ThE mOnEy! They are surviving well on their own and the photos are photos hopped so that they can fund their 'Elite' lifestyle.

You think you've seen and heard it all from them, then suddenly someone just has to go out their way to prove there is a whole other level!

Reactions: 3
Hey folks. Been busy and been trying to avoid looking at troofers for a few days. Our Julie Colquhoun is still trying to entice me in to make her some dosh, still without actually telling me how or how much its going to cost me and what i’ll actually be flogging. She talks absolute bollocks. This is the 3rd email now. Still no unsubscribe option either. Can someone remind me who to report it to 😊
Has the Oik arrived and surprised the grandkids yet? 😃

If i respond and say i’m in, would i be able to post the link and we all join in and label our zooms with ridiculous names and cause some turmoil or would it only work for me?

Attachments

Hey folks. Been busy and been trying to avoid looking at troofers for a few days. Our Julie Colquhoun is still trying to entice me in to make her some dosh, still without actually telling me how or how much its going to cost me and what i’ll actually be flogging. She talks absolute bollocks. This is the 3rd email now. Still no unsubscribe option either. Can someone remind me who to report it to 😊
Has the Oik arrived and surprised the grandkids yet? 😃

If i respond and say i’m in, would i be able to post the link and we all join in and label our zooms with ridiculous names and cause some turmoil or would it only work for me?
Baggsy joining as Ellie Grey

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.