Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Troofers are at Parliament today to arrest the government for genocide. Mark sexton apparently knows it all because he used to be a copper. 🤣

Big march supposedly. I suspect it will be a flop and they'll say Bojo had self isolated on purpose.

Very much hoping I can find a livestream. I'm supposed to be working but I have a small hangover and need a laugh.
Exposing_stupid is there & planning on going live at 10, apparently..........
I can’t tune in sadly, because I have an important work thing, but I can’t wait to see the fallout. Ie: NOTHING. Nothing is going to happen, no one will be arrested for ‘genocide’, because it’s not bleeping happening.

He really is an unbearable little bleep.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I can’t tune in sadly, because I have an important work thing, but I can’t wait to see the fallout. Ie: NOTHING. Nothing is going to happen, no one will be arrested for ‘genocide’, because it’s not bleeping happening.

Why is it always the daily bleeping fail

Reactions: 3

It really is hard being a bleep as well….. he copes admirably.

• Haha
The Troofers are at Parliament today to arrest the government for genocide. Mark sexton apparently knows it all because he used to be a copper. 🤣

Big march supposedly. I suspect it will be a flop and they'll say Bojo had self isolated on purpose.

Very much hoping I can find a livestream. I'm supposed to be working but I have a small hangover and need a laugh.
Here you go, found one on YouTube!

Freedumb @ Parliament

Reactions: 2

I hope they all get dehydration and heatstroke.

I wish we had somewhere to deport this bleep and all the others to. Good for Australia.

Katie Hopkins to be deported from Australia over quarantine rules https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-57883692

Reactions: 8
Exposing_nowt is gagging for a fight on his live. Claims peaceful and not wanting it but yelling in the face of police ain't exactly peaceful. He wants it to go wrong so they can prove they're right or summat. Like, what they protesting again? Wasn't there something about arresting people in government or getting the police to help the people lol

Some of the protesters are saying 'weirdo scum' to police ... erm that's bit much. Ash is saying if they've (the police) had the vaccine they're no longer impartial. Now, since when did police have to be impartial... that's the BBC mate

Last edited:
Who is AmyItalo. I feel like we’ve discussed her before. She’s just followed the insta.

Reactions: 1
"The police have taken their helmets off, they're standing with us"...

Except they haven't have they, your video didn't show that at all. Delusional mug. There's hardly anyone there and all you're gonna get is sunburn.

Who is AmyItalo. I feel like we’ve discussed her before. She’s just followed the insta.
she’s another troofer loony was mates with Ellie before Ellie disappeared, spends most of her time on insta despite having a job apparently.. seems like she’s always angry and clearly having some sort of breakdown on the gram ..

In Oik’s world, I’m 10 miles from Cherbourg. The kids are all in the bath with no idea that I’m on my way with a car full of Christmas presents. Tell that to the bleeping unvaccinated troofing cunts. 🎅 🌲 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope they all get dehydration and heatstroke.

I wish we had somewhere to deport this bleep and all the others to. Good for Australia.

Katie Hopkins to be deported from Australia over quarantine rules https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-57883692
I was just coming to share the exact same thing after only just seeing it on IG! All these troofers forgetting it isn't a UK thing, and if anything the UK has actually been far to lenient over the whole situation! Other countries have had a lot more 'freedoms' stripped from them, and are doing a lot more in terms of international travel than we are.

Here we are celebrating 'freedum day' because we have an incompetent government who have made poor decisions the whole way through and have now just held their hands up and said get on with it, we don't care, whilst panicking over how Brexit combined with self isolation is showing just how non-self-sufficient we are if Sainsburys, Coop, etc. shelves are anything to go by (and don't seem to have considered the fact that the UK may quickly be becoming a non-travel zone for many countries which may continue to affect what comes in and out), yet countries that have fared much better and have a lot more freedom still have a lot of restrictions to allow those freedoms (and are quicker to act when there are rising cases). It's a shame Britain has to let her back in...we've broken international law before in removing citizenship and leaving a person stateless, I'm sure they could make an exception and do it again...

Attachments

she’s another troofer loony was mates with Ellie before Ellie disappeared, spends most of her time on insta despite having a job apparently.. seems like she’s always angry and clearly having some sort of breakdown on the gram ..
Scrap that. She’s ok 👍🏻

Perhaps we see it as a wider social responsibility, probably a concept that the likes of you ‘light workers’ struggle with…..
Maybe, *shock horror* we have done our research, don’t believe what the government says and make our own decisions based upon our (extensive) research. Who’d have thought it 🤣

Reactions: 8
Did you guys know there’s a part of the troof community that thinks waltons actually a woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Has anyone noticed the truthers seem a bit subdued today. Lots of them seem completely gutted that mask wearing and other safety measures are being chosen

Reactions: 7
These were the best laugh I've had all day

Part 1 & 2 of the dullest man ever, Mark Sexton getting them all riled up and demanding the police do their job and make arrests in parliament lol. Then goes on to list 10 'laws' that "WE THE PEOPLE" are making today. I'm laughing my head off

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.