Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassie’s only fans is starting this evening as she has to give up her job as she won’t have a jab.

Heres an idea: get the jab, keep your job, put your tits away.

you’re welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry what?
And she recommends staying away from evil alcohol and won’t allow her kids around it. So you’ll allow your kids to be around ayahuasca, coca, weed, but heaven help us if Grandma has a Babycham on Christmas Day. duck off Beeeeeeeba - you attention seeking little waste of living breath bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cassie’s only fans is starting this evening as she has to give up her job as she won’t have a jab.

Heres an idea: get the jab, keep your job, put your tits away.

you’re welcome
What was her job?

Also who is going to pay to see her naked? Ideas above her station

Reactions: 2
Has anyone attempted to listen to LBs podcast? I couldn’t stomach much she’s got a guy on who’s almost as annoying as her. Around the 5 minute mark she talks about taking mushrooms in the past and how she wants try ayahuasca.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone attempted to listen to LBs podcast? I couldn’t stomach much she’s got a guy on who’s almost as annoying as her. Around the 5 minute mark she talks about taking mushrooms in the past and how she wants try ayahuasca.
Cultural appropriation at its finest.

Reactions: 4
So beebs indeed did have COVID.
I just saw her latest too basically admitting she's had a 'rona like illness... except she attributes it to using a computer and her body needing to 'detox'that. FML these people are just so deep into 'wellness culture' its scary.

The people who follow her say things like this screenshot. Wild camping/ living off grid is surviving not living. Like people who say to buy seeds but don't know how to grow stuff. It's not impossible of course but its not just something you can just up and do or should do. duck living off grid in a tent innit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Meanwhile - back in the world of Oik - tomorrow I go to France to see the little ones. I haven’t even told them I’m going because I can’t cope with their little faces if it doesn’t happen. It has been a bleeping ball ache, to say the least - I can’t begin to tell you how much anxiety this has created - and I am NOT an anxious person. I thought my head would explode the other day, the pain was so bad.

Suffice to say, If you hear of a northerner going bleeping crazy at Eurotunnel tomorrow, with a car full of Christmas presents and hula hoops, it will be me. Set up a go Fund me page for me, won’t you……. Someone will have to pay my fines… 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What was her job?

Also who is going to pay to see her naked? Ideas above her station
Her job? Being a bleep? Does that fit in on a tax return?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just saw her latest too basically admitting she's had a 'rona like illness... except she attributes it to using a computer and her body needing to 'detox'that. FML these people are just so deep into 'wellness culture' its scary.

The people who follow her say things like this screenshot. Wild camping/ living off grid is surviving not living. Like people who say to buy seeds but don't know how to grow stuff. It's not impossible of course but its not just something you can just up and do or should do. duck living off grid in a tent innit.
I don’t want to piss on her chips but surely just, you know, GETTING A DIFFERENT JOB would be a good alternative to wild camping & living with no money? Just a suggestion like.

I think the universe told her in a special message.
She manifested it. Or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Meanwhile - back in the world of Oik - tomorrow I go to France to see the little ones. I haven’t even told them I’m going because I can’t cope with their little faces if it doesn’t happen. It has been a bleeping ball ache, to say the least - I can’t begin to tell you how much anxiety this has created - and I am NOT an anxious person. I thought my head would explode the other day, the pain was so bad.

Suffice to say, If you hear of a northerner going bleeping crazy at Eurotunnel tomorrow, with a car full of Christmas presents and hula hoops, it will be me. Set up a go Fund me page for me, won’t you……. Someone will have to pay my fines… 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her job? Being a bleep? Does that fit in on a tax return?
Only if you put useless in front of bleep

Maybe we should do a Gofundme anyway, isnt that the done thing these days???
Seriously, have a wonderful trip, my grandsons are in USA, won't be seeing them till next year

Reactions: 3
I haven't read back on the past few days, but a question mainly for Nosey.
The friend of mine, who has sadly melted into some utter angry anti mask, total right wing bollocks shite, has posted (and its made me rage!) about "Awakened Lawyers", and asking care home /nurses, to refuse the vaccine etc, and these so called lawyers will support them!? I've tried to search who the 'lawyers' are...

I think the universe told her in a special message.
Yeah, that would be the schrooms...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Only if you put useless in front of bleep

Maybe we should do a Gofundme anyway, isnt that the done thing these days???
Seriously, have a wonderful trip, my grandsons are in USA, won't be seeing them till next year
So, the dogs are with my friend and I’m on the road. What a stressful few days.

If anyone has listened to Wanky’s latest voice delight, he’s happy to announce that masks are off ‘daaan Gloster Road’ and ‘It’s working’. duck off, you dirty, scruffy, pox ridden arse wipe.

Au re voir team. 😊

According to Jacqueline Dummmber, PC Plod Mark Wankton has had messages from 35 officers. Wow. 35 from nearly 150,000 officers. Great work.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I haven't read back on the past few days, but a question mainly for Nosey.
The friend of mine, who has sadly melted into some utter angry anti mask, total right wing bollocks shite, has posted (and its made me rage!) about "Awakened Lawyers", and asking care home /nurses, to refuse the vaccine etc, and these so called lawyers will support them!? I've tried to search who the 'lawyers' are...

Yeah, that would be the schrooms...
The only ‘lawyer’ (none practicing solicitor) that I know of who is down that route is Anna De Buisseret. She’s lost the plot completely. I suspect she’s got some kind of mental illness reading her posts. And I mean that in the most polite way possible, she seems to have completely lost her grip on reality.

I don’t know if any others in the U.K. but have seen some German / US ‘lawyers’ mentioned. However, I’ve never gone so far as to check out their credentials.

So, the dogs are with my friend and I’m on the road. What a stressful few days.

If anyone has listened to Wanky’s latest voice delight, he’s happy to announce that masks are off ‘daaan Gloster Road’ and ‘It’s working’. duck off, you dirty, scruffy, pox ridden arse wipe.

Au re voir team. 😊

According to Jacqueline Dummmber, PC Plod Mark Wankton has had messages from 35 officers. Wow. 35 from nearly 150,000 officers. Great work.
Have a wonderful time ❤

Bet 34 of those messages were calling him a bleep tho. X

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only ‘lawyer’ (none practicing solicitor) that I know of who is down that route is Anna De Buisseret. She’s lost the plot completely. I suspect she’s got some kind of mental illness reading her posts. And I mean that in the most polite way possible, she seems to have completely lost her grip on reality.

I don’t know if any others in the U.K. but have seen some German / US ‘lawyers’ mentioned. However, I’ve never gone so far as to check out their credentials.

Have a wonderful time ❤

Bet 34 of those messages were calling him a bleep tho. X
Well yeah, at least 25 of them were………. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Masks………… some bleep in Costa at the services. Standing right behind me, no mask, almost breathing down my bleeping neck. Listen bleep - I never wanted to be 4 metres away from a bleep like you BEFORE Covid, so I sure as hell don’t want to be near you now. 😷 😷 😷 😷 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Troofers are at Parliament today to arrest the government for genocide. Mark sexton apparently knows it all because he used to be a copper. 🤣

Big march supposedly. I suspect it will be a flop and they'll say Bojo had self isolated on purpose.

Very much hoping I can find a livestream. I'm supposed to be working but I have a small hangover and need a laugh.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.