Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to talk about J&J recalling a certain sunscreen because it contains carcinogenic materials - which makes a lie out of sun cream troofers- and I got stuck ooohing over all the gorgeous dogs 🐕. This is Spartacus, he lives across the road.
EC4BA584-4C84-43EB-AF64-1EF0408DB05A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My old boy has only got a few months left to live 😔
Bless him, the only downside to being a pet owner is how short our time with them is. Much love to you both 💗
What @MaineCoonMama said. We don’t have them for long enough 💔

Incidentally, my furstborn was Spartacus’ doppelgänger, so seeing his little face this morning brought a lump to my throat. I think the arrival of doofus dog has definitely put a spring in the step of my old fella (he’s 14).

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What @MaineCoonMama said. We don’t have them for long enough 💔

Incidentally, my furstborn was Spartacus’ doppelgänger, so seeing his little face this morning brought a lump to my throat. I think the arrival of doofus dog has definitely put a spring in the step of my old fella (he’s 14).
I miss having my own dog, I'm always at the neighbours asking to walk Sparta. Such a sweet little man. Btw I'm stealing 'furstborn' for my old man Pooh the MC. He's very much like a dog.

Reactions: 3
I feel left out not posting my (many) puppas but they are a sure fire way to give away my identity. 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel left out not posting my (many) puppas but they are a sure fire way to give away my identity. 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
I nearly didn’t post mine for that reason, but I couldn’t help myself because......dogs.
You can DM me (many) dog photos if you like, seeing as you know who I am. I’d love to see them🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My old boy has only got a few months left to live 😔
Awwwww. Don’t - I still cry every single day after losing my Jack. And when people who don’t know, say ‘just a dog’ - I get the overriding urge to punch them in the throat. Bless him.

And, all I have to say this weekend is this - Travel - France - testing kits - tears - rip off fuckers - cunts, arseholes, and more cunts. And if I hear one more bleep say “I just need a bit of sun” duck OFF. The last time I saw the youngest of the three French littlies, she was a babe in arms. She’s now walking, talking, tantruming - and I’ve missed a whole year of them all. Four days, that’s all I asked. Four days in France. Amber plus - just eat tit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Awwwww. Don’t - I still cry every single day after losing my Jack. And when people who don’t know, say ‘just a dog’ - I get the overriding urge to punch them in the throat. Bless him.

And, all I have to say this weekend is this - Travel - France - testing kits - tears - rip off fuckers - cunts, arseholes, and more cunts. And if I hear one more bleep say “I just need a bit of sun” duck OFF. The last time I saw the youngest of the three French littlies, she was a babe in arms. She’s now walking, talking, tantruming - and I’ve missed a whole year of them all. Four days, that’s all I asked. Four days in France. Amber plus - just eat tit.
It’s a joke. We’re worse than France when it comes to cases of Covid!

Mother of the year here. Also hasn’t she sold that bloody knackered car yet.
She just can’t stay off some sort of social media can she 🙄probably wasting people’s time with made up requests and fake for sales .. why’s she putting a bungalow up didn’t she just move Into her dream home ? What’s with the weird name? .. too many questions 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.