Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, if he was one of my daughter’s teachers I’d be concerned. He looks like a right clown.

She also regularly dresses them in dirty clothes with holes in. Tabs is sad to be leaving….
Poor kid. As soon as those youngsters feel settled they get moved on.

Those bad and upsetting feelings are what they’ll remember when they look back on their childhood, not any of the other stuff that it suits Beiber to tell herself.

Reactions: 3
Just found the best video of Mark Steele being the most wrong when he thinks he's being so clever.

He is an Olympic standard idiot. 5g lampposts. Jesus Christ, every troofer post I read makes me feel more intelligent.

Aw, bless her. She’s found her niche. Presenting Homes under the bleeping hammer and Car SOS. Way to go Liey. Even I’m impressed.
She could go on "Would I lie to you" but it would just be;
LIE
LIE
LIE
LIE
LIE
LIE
LIE

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just found the best video of Mark Steele being the most wrong when he thinks he's being so clever.

He & his friend had NOTHING. Literally nothing to present to that guy other than their deep rooted belief that 5G is evil & when he said, ‘That’s not evidence, you need to substantiate it’, they behaved like a pair of five year olds.
I wonder if they told their Mums?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kriepydee suggesting he's had the Delta variant. If he has then he's been tested , which all troofers are against, if he hasn't been tested then its just another lie.... 🤡
How would know what variant he had if he did have it. He’s tweeted 5d ago saying he’s never had a test

he really needs to go back to the Ellie grey academy of lying

Kriepydee suggesting he's had the Delta variant. If he has then he's been tested , which all troofers are against, if he hasn't been tested then its just another lie.... 🤡
His twitter makes for an interesting read actually….. so bleeping racist!

How would know what variant he had if he did have it. He’s tweeted 5d ago saying he’s never had a test

he really needs to go back to the Ellie grey academy of lying

His twitter makes for an interesting read actually….. so bleeping racist!
BLM movement is terrorism according to kiekie

Reactions: 2
I didn’t think Covid existed though 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.