Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is the you tuber? That was spot on 👌🏻

I came across him the other day, on his land yard it’s got Weaverham High School. His name is Marlon & his Insta is continuetogameover.
Looks like another that’s fallen into the conspiracy trap & has tried to be a hero amongst the troofers by resigning as a teacher what a twit.
Oh and just seen he’s got an online plant business so there it is the real reason he has quit he knows he will be able to make money out of stupid people instead.

I sent him a little message on a burner account I couldn’t reply because he’s blocked me 😂😂
It’s a plant & well-being site!! In his latest video he is basically begging for money & even said about setting up a go fund me page & he would do online art lessons in exchange. God I hate these people why are their followers so thick 🤷🏻‍♂️
I'm very well acquainted with Weaverham High School. Popular teacher with a lot of the kids but no real loss to teaching. Checked some of his videos, effeleen oxide, resistance, etc etc. And as noted runs a business he's promoting. Same old same old. Follow the money..

Reactions: 3
How fabulous is this!! 😁 Mr Sexton obviously didn’t research at all. Naughty numpty (aka stupid bleeping twit)
Are you surprised? Do any of them do research? Yet they’re the first ones to tell you to do your research 😂😂 imagine going to the police with all this crap as well!! The sad thing is this is how the conspiracy’s happen these people will believe literally anything 👎🏻

Beebs basic parenting tip. Clean your daughters nails
I’m pretty sure teaching basic hygiene is an important life skill. Removal of dirt prevents infection and transfer of bacteria Beiber, that’s why the army are big on it. You can buy a eco friendly nail brush for a few euros and use a bucket of water, you don’t need a marble tiled en-suite. Don’t raise a pair of skanks, no one likes a skank.

Reactions: 7
This is brilliant. Watched right to the end 👌🏻
I can’t wait to see the inevitable statement from the likes of Exposing_stupid & co who will no doubt just say the Sciman Dan doesn’t know what he’s talking about. People who waffle constantly about TRUTH & FACTS, don’t like it when they’re presented with the real deal, or anything that threatens to shake the foundations of their little version of reality.

Remember when Ellie got fact checked? It was all ‘who checks the fact checkers?’ Then the fact checkers were labelled as ‘fake’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway, don’t forget that July 19th is going to be the Most Important Day in Monotone Mark Sexton’s life & he's not moving from Parliament square until arrests are made.
(His probably)
That’s all they’ve got though… these people can’t bear to be corrected…. It’s all “oh don’t believe what you hear, you’re brainwashed, this is a scamdemic” bla bla. I now genuinely judge people as being a little bit simple if they believe all that shite now. No telling them!

Reactions: 6
Are you surprised? Do any of them do research? Yet they’re the first ones to tell you to do your research 😂😂 imagine going to the police with all this crap as well!! The sad thing is this is how the conspiracy’s happen these people will believe literally anything 👎🏻
And, wasn’t this bell end a former police officer? I bet some of his arrest paperwork was a laugh a bleeping minute.

I’m pretty sure teaching basic hygiene is an important life skill. Removal of dirt prevents infection and transfer of bacteria Beiber, that’s why the army are big on it. You can buy a eco friendly nail brush for a few euros and use a bucket of water, you don’t need a marble tiled en-suite. Don’t raise a pair of skanks, no one likes a skank.
She’d argue that a bit of dirt is good. And she’d bleeping know.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That flaming doctor is at it again 🥴View attachment 664298View attachment 664299

Thought he’d resigned? 🤔
Another wanker.

And Chief Inspector Wankton is begging us to be at Parliament Square at 9am on Monday.

With just a few days before recess, I’m sure Boris will be paying a tit load of attention to this mottley crew. Jesus wept, it’s like a chav’s version of Guess Who.

“Is yours unwashed?”
“Has yours had Botox?”
“Does yours have crooked teeth?”
“Does yours have ANY teeth?”
“Does yours need a bleeping good haircut?”
“Does yours have crappy, drawn on with felt tip, eyebrows?”
“Has yours passed an 11 plus?”
“Is yours a complete and utter cock juggling thunder bleep?”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another wanker.

And Chief Inspector Wankton is begging us to be at Parliament Square at 9am on Monday.

With just a few days before recess, I’m sure Boris will be paying a tit load of attention to this mottley crew. Jesus wept, it’s like a chav’s version of Guess Who.

“Is yours unwashed?”
“Has yours had Botox?”
“Does yours have crooked teeth?”
“Does yours have ANY teeth?”
“Does yours need a bleeping good haircut?”
“Does yours have crappy, drawn on with felt tip, eyebrows?”
“Has yours passed an 11 plus?”
“Is yours a complete and utter cock juggling thunder bleep?”
Jesus. This 99% score they talk about, it definitely wasn’t an academic mark was it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love him! 😊

I love him! 😊

Who is this bleep? Biba refers to him as a beautiful man. Whatever. Where was he teaching?
Christ, if he was one of my daughter’s teachers I’d be concerned. He looks like a right clown.

Beebs basic parenting tip. Clean your daughters nails
She also regularly dresses them in dirty clothes with holes in. Tabs is sad to be leaving….

Attachments

Last edited:
That flaming doctor is at it again 🥴View attachment 664298View attachment 664299

Thought he’d resigned? 🤔
He did. He will have had a period of notice at his surgery to work though. Presumably, the GMC got wind of his online cuntery & suspended him from NHS practice before his notice period ended.
I don’t know whether he needs to retain his GMC number to be able to practice functional medicine (I imagine you’d need it to still use the title ‘Dr’).
Can’t pay those legal fees if he’s not able to charge £350 an hour for a consultation!

In all seriousness though- do these knobheads honestly think they’re going to start criminal proceedings against the government based on their assertion that the PCR test is flawed & therefore we weren’t really in a public health crisis? 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.