Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie Gonad.

I loved the way that pub she was trying to trash responsed. They obviously had a mask wearing policy...

Her: I think it’s disgusting blah blah blah...
Them: Thank you, so glad you enjoyed your visit.

It’s all gone now, as far as I can see. She probably wrote them a nasty little email. Her MO all over.

Liey doesn’t need to know or understand the Neuremberg Code. It makes her sound official, and that’s all she needs.

I still see the fake profile

View attachment 662103

Could it be she’s exhausted the patience of Hastings and a move to Norfolk is on the cards? A whole new crop of followers to reap. Lucky Norfolk.

And who’s ‘we’? Could it be she’s found a new walking Petri dish to mentally, emotionally and financially destroy? Her ex must be crossing everything 🤞🤣

If that screen shot’s not OK mods, just let me know, thanks.
Our next project? She hasn't got two pennies to rub together or a "we" shes deluded. Fantasy internet life.

Gonad 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think I’ve managed to screen record it. He’s clearly just had a very large line of cocaine.
Just listened to this. Omg! Hilarious 🤣 take your uniform off or “we are coming for you” defo sounds like he’s been on the vallies! 🤣
Love to see him and his cronies “coming for us” it actually makes no sense! Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just listened to this. Omg! Hilarious 🤣 take your uniform off or “we are coming for you” defo sounds like he’s been on the vallies! 🤣
Love to see him and his cronies “coming for us” it actually makes no sense! Haha!
I can see it now:
“Can I speak to Cressida please?”
“Just a moment”
“Good morning, can I help?”
“Hiya Cressida. Look, it’s a bit delicate, but I need to resign my position, and quickly”
“Oh? Why is that, Inspector Morse? I thought things were ok with you in Oxford”
“Well, I’ve just been listening to Wanky Walton..”
(Cressida takes a sharp intake of breath and mutters “not that stupid bleep”)
“And, well, Wanky says I have to choose between my job, my family, my big pension, early retirement etc, and pack it all in, otherwise, he’s going to come and find me”
“Really Morse? duck me, you’ve gone down in my estimation. Jack Regan would never have made this call - get a bleeping grip, you soft bleep”.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg has anyone seen beebs latest vid Of her kids play fighting with what looks like wooden bats…with a rather creepy looking dude. Oh dear lord…..

Omg has anyone seen beebs latest vid Of her kids play fighting with what looks like wooden bats…with a rather creepy looking dude. Oh dear lord…..
Imagine it - any ‘normal’ family on holiday (because let’s be honest, she’s not actually ‘working’ is she…… is she duck as like) meeting some random, scruffy bleep at the roadside who happens to have some wooden weapons about his person, and he invites your children to engage in some kind of combat………. You would remove your kids from that scene, warn them never to talk to bleeping strangers and if possible (without being caught) you’d take one of those bats and twit him round the backs of his knees.

If life is so bleeping wonderful and she’s manifested an amazing future, why do her children need to learn to fight? Yet another, first class bleep.

And, if I hear her ‘jump on’ one more time to tell people that ‘she can’t help them’……….. who the tit needs her help? If she was the last person on the frigging planet, I wouldn’t ask her for the time. bleep.

And I’m so here for it 😍👏🏻
Please tell me there’ll be a warrant for his arrest? I’d pay all our train fares to Bristol to see that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Meanwhile, in Exposing_stupid land, apparently the MSM have been ‘using racism’ (he actually put inverted commas around the word racism like it didn’t happen in the aftermath of England losing the Euros) to distract us all from the government’s evil plans.........

Attachments

• Angry
Meanwhile, in Exposing_stupid land, apparently the MSM have been ‘using racism’ (he actually put inverted commas around the word racism like it didn’t happen in the aftermath of England losing the Euros) to distract us all from the government’s evil plans.........
But, but, but...I thought he was sure it was planned for England to win the Euros to distract 🥴

Reactions: 2
Found in passing...this guy started out debunking flat earthers, but he’s now stumbled upon Mark Sexton...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Found in passing...this guy started out debunking flat earthers, but he’s now stumbled upon Mark Sexton...

I love him! 😊

I love him! 😊

Who is this bleep? Biba refers to him as a beautiful man. Whatever. Where was he teaching?

Attachments

Last edited:
Cassie sunshine live on fb right now trying to seriously sing .... funniest thing I've seen for ages

Who is the you tuber? That was spot on 👌🏻

I love him! 😊

I love him! 😊

Who is this bleep? Biba refers to him as a beautiful man. Whatever. Where was he teaching?
I came across him the other day, on his land yard it’s got Weaverham High School. His name is Marlon & his Insta is continuetogameover.
Looks like another that’s fallen into the conspiracy trap & has tried to be a hero amongst the troofers by resigning as a teacher what a twit.
Oh and just seen he’s got an online plant business so there it is the real reason he has quit he knows he will be able to make money out of stupid people instead.

I came across him the other day, on his land yard it’s got Weaverham High School. His name is Marlon & his Insta is continuetogameover.
Looks like another that’s fallen into the conspiracy trap & has tried to be a hero amongst the troofers by resigning as a teacher what a twit.
Oh and just seen he’s got an online plant business so there it is the real reason he has quit he knows he will be able to make money out of stupid people instead.
I sent him a little message on a burner account I couldn’t reply because he’s blocked me 😂😂
It’s a plant & well-being site!! In his latest video he is basically begging for money & even said about setting up a go fund me page & he would do online art lessons in exchange. God I hate these people why are their followers so thick 🤷🏻‍♂️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

This is brilliant. Watched right to the end 👌🏻
I can’t wait to see the inevitable statement from the likes of Exposing_stupid & co who will no doubt just say the Sciman Dan doesn’t know what he’s talking about. People who waffle constantly about TRUTH & FACTS, don’t like it when they’re presented with the real deal, or anything that threatens to shake the foundations of their little version of reality.

Remember when Ellie got fact checked? It was all ‘who checks the fact checkers?’ Then the fact checkers were labelled as ‘fake’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway, don’t forget that July 19th is going to be the Most Important Day in Monotone Mark Sexton’s life & he's not moving from Parliament square until arrests are made.
(His probably)

I sent him a little message on a burner account I couldn’t reply because he’s blocked me 😂😂
It’s a plant & well-being site!! In his latest video he is basically begging for money & even said about setting up a go fund me page & he would do online art lessons in exchange. God I hate these people why are their followers so thick 🤷🏻‍♂️
Follow the money 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.