Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. If you search her fake name on FB you can see shes been prolific wasting peoples time recently.
She wants a house, a Staffie, a piano teacher and a childminder. Despite already owning a dog, being an incredible piano player and not having a job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anna De Buisseret Wow. An ex lawyer who’s also fallen into the conspiracy theory rabbit hole. Shes no longer practising but hasn’t got around to updating her bio online anywhere.

Stood in a car park, ranting at policemen. Wow
What. A. TIT...

Oh look, another, bleeping, numb skull.

And let's be clear about these numbnuts!
What. A. TIT...
"I'm a lawyer"
Oh do duck off!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Aaaand she’s back
How long is it going to take for the expert in everything it seems to realise that the Nuremberg Code isn't legally binding? It wasn't even adopted formally into the ethics of most of the medical colleges, etc. As mentioned before, Nuremberg also wouldn't apply to things like vaccine passports and policies as it only ever applied to the physical product being 'tested'. As such, even if it did cover policies, it then wouldn't cover those who had never actually received the experimental treatment, so the anti-vaxx and refusers would have no standing if it did have a place in law! You'd have the right to refuse the experimental product, then that would have been it, nothing else would have been applicable as the Code stands.

Reactions: 10
Anna De Buisseret Wow. An ex lawyer who’s also fallen into the conspiracy theory rabbit hole. Shes no longer practising but hasn’t got around to updating her bio online anywhere.

So, an EX lawyer. About as much use as that piece of paper they’ve all been ‘serving’ then?

The great thing about wearing a mask as a copper must be the ability to laugh behind it unnoticed. Or the ability to quietly mouth ‘duck off you prick…’

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Why is she telling people she’s a lawyer then? Surely once you’re no longer practising, you can’t pass yourself off as a lawyer??? I remember one of the doctors on our board, he retired and told me to make sure that when I mentioned him, I always made sure it was clear he was retired. These people are such arse holes.

Reactions: 7
Why is she telling people she’s a lawyer then? Surely once you’re no longer practising, you can’t pass yourself off as a lawyer??? I remember one of the doctors on our board, he retired and told me to make sure that when I mentioned him, I always made sure it was clear he was retired. These people are such arse holes.
The term lawyer isn’t a protected term. Solicitor is. However, she is still listed as a ‘solicitor’ in many places. I’ve no idea how someone who’s clearly educated on the law can fall down this ridiculous rabbit hole. She must know it’s absolutely crazy talk. She seems to have links to the medical alliance & lawyers for Liberty so I’m wondering if there is some kind of money making scheme involved.

Reactions: 5
Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ I take it back
As I said before, important to keep up the momentum. We’ve loads of other Ellie content (her many medical conditions for a start) but i promise not to start posting anything else as long as she doesn’t return and start giving out legal or medical advice and doesn’t reactivate PTTP.

Reactions: 6
Ellie Gonad.

I loved the way that pub she was trying to trash responsed. They obviously had a mask wearing policy...

Her: I think it’s disgusting blah blah blah...
Them: Thank you, so glad you enjoyed your visit.

It’s all gone now, as far as I can see. She probably wrote them a nasty little email. Her MO all over.

Liey doesn’t need to know or understand the Neuremberg Code. It makes her sound official, and that’s all she needs.

Could it be she’s exhausted the patience of Hastings and a move to Norfolk is on the cards? A whole new crop of followers to reap. Lucky Norfolk.

And who’s ‘we’? Could it be she’s found a new walking Petri dish to mentally, emotionally and financially destroy? Her ex must be crossing everything 🤞🤣

If that screen shot’s not OK mods, just let me know, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here he is ladies and gents, don’t all swoon at once. 9th August Wanky, best get reading! 📚

I so want him to represent himself or one of the social media 'lawyers'! I want him to should about the non-existent section 61 Magna Carta and him to have it pointed it not only does it not exist and hasn't done since a year after the Magna Carta was written, there isn't one of the 25 Barons involved in any of this. I want them to bang on about Nuremberg and whatever other half understood legal word he has heard! I think we should petition the court for it to be televised!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I so want him to represent himself or one of the social media 'lawyers'! I want him to should about the non-existent section 61 Magna Carta and him to have it pointed it not only does it not exist and hasn't done since a year after the Magna Carta was written, there isn't one of the 25 Barons involved in any of this. I want them to bang on about Nuremberg and whatever other half understood legal word he has heard! I think we should petition the court for it to be televised!
He doesn’t have to go though as they added an extra A onto the beginning of his name so it’s not actually him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ellie Gonad.

I loved the way that pub she was trying to trash responsed. They obviously had a mask wearing policy...

Her: I think it’s disgusting blah blah blah...
Them: Thank you, so glad you enjoyed your visit.

It’s all gone now, as far as I can see. She probably wrote them a nasty little email. Her MO all over.

Liey doesn’t need to know or understand the Neuremberg Code. It makes her sound official, and that’s all she needs.

I still see the fake profile

View attachment 662103

Could it be she’s exhausted the patience of Hastings and a move to Norfolk is on the cards? A whole new crop of followers to reap. Lucky Norfolk.

And who’s ‘we’? Could it be she’s found a new walking Petri dish to mentally, emotionally and financially destroy? Her ex must be crossing everything 🤞🤣

If that screen shot’s not OK mods, just let me know, thanks.
She’s looking for piano teachers and football coaches for her kids. I wonder if she’s proposing to pay for them or if she’ll be adopting her usual “buy now, don’t pay at all” stance - in the same way as she doesn’t pay for any of her services.

• Haha
  • Angry
Think I’ve managed to screen record it. He’s clearly just had a very large line of cocaine.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She’s looking for piano teachers and football coaches for her kids. I wonder if she’s proposing to pay for them or if she’ll be adopting her usual “buy now, don’t pay at all” stance - in the same way as she doesn’t pay for any of her services.
People pay for her services though don’t they? Eh eh? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.