Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie's back on Facebook. No new posts, looks like very few old ones have been removed though.
38k followers.
Links to IG and PTTP still dead.
Taking into account she's still got her friends & family profile it's likely she's testing the water to see what sort of response she gets.

Reactions: 6
you’ve probably mentioned the Ellie word more times in your last few posts than all of us put together in the last 3 weeks.
I hear what your saying though, the whole purpose is to curtail the most dangerous fucks. Ellie seems done and dusted (for now), who else then?
Remeece? 20k followers on Insta, accosts vax centres with annoying song that puts Noddy Holder in an xmas hat to shame. His side kick Jennifer is now ill and receiving prayers so maybe even Dumbcunteece now smells the coffee. Hope so.
Cassie Cuntshine? 27k followers, doesnt spew much bogus medical advice re.cancers etc. Annoying bleep though who is gearing up to getting her flaps out for subscription money due to her delusional mental health issues. Reckon she will just fizzle out on her own accord and is more in need of help if she can pipe down long enough to listen to some friendly advice without wanting to bang out some shite karaoke track.
Samantha Browne the proverbial rebranded ‘victim’? Her group is mostly a bunch of damaged women lashing out and then some random guys latching on in hope of a shag. She does however have Diamondyouprojects which reaches out to vulnerable folks with mental health issues and has even hoodwinked the NHS into sponsoring. Couldn’t think of anything worse if you are suffering mental health issues and being told everyone around you is Lucifer with a Jim’ll Fix It badge, however you can buy her Seamoss and Chaga mushrooms @ 241, sorted.
Piers Corbyn? Well that London Underground sticker removing life belt wearing scruffy mad attention seeking bleep is certainly high profile.
Or shall we aim even higher with the Lord God and Master Himself con artist formally known as a fruitcake now known as a complete fruitcake David Icke?
☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝ The end.

Reactions: 5
Ellie's back on Facebook. No new posts, looks like very few old ones have been removed though.
38k followers.
Taking into account she's still got her friends & family profile it's likely she's testing the water to see what sort of response she gets.
I’ve just seen. No posts since June 20th. I hope, for her sake, that she behaves. 🙏🏼

38k followers.
I’ve just seen. No posts since June 20th. I hope, for her sake, that she behaves. 🙏🏼

38k followers.

So important I posted it three times apparently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
38k followers.
To be fair o think that profile was banned for 30 days and has gone back live….

Reactions: 2
Nononewnormal is such a nobber. He thinks the government would hire actors to appear to have covid but forget to get them to delete their social media. I don't know who's worse, Kriepydee or the nobheads who think they have made a massive discovery about the government. Tossers.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I know. Seems odd that that person’s payments have stopped. I so if Liey has done the right thing and pulled the plug on the subscriptions 🙄
More like she’s gone on to renew and the sites down doubt Ellie’s stopped her source of income willingly

Reactions: 2
Nononewnormal is such a nobber. He thinks the government would hire actors to appear to have covid but forget to get them to delete their social media. I don't know who's worse, Kriepydee or the nobheads who think they have made a massive discovery about the government. Tossers.
I really hate it when they announce some new revelation which they obviously think is really groundbreaking, and look knowingly at the camera and say something like ‘think about it for a minute!’ Or ‘just let that sink in!’ 🙄

• Haha
Anna De Buisseret Wow. An ex lawyer who’s also fallen into the conspiracy theory rabbit hole. Shes no longer practising but hasn’t got around to updating her bio online anywhere.

Stood in a car park, ranting at policemen. Wow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
**dons suit of armour**

READY FOR WAR

Can everyone go report her for having a fake name please

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.