Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Ellie lies and Ellie cheats, but Tattle is here with all the receipts"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m literally crying at the telegram! Oh god it’s the Russians! The chinese! Leave everyone leave!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 and there’s Teresa McGonigal in there like “…. Guys seriously…. It’s for attention” “Ellie wouldn’t do that for attention!!!” 😂😂😂 and then this legend Flynn! 😂😂😂
7707DD78-5602-47A7-9CF0-D9CC5C1998B5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ellie Grey #11 Tells her cult followers to leave her hacked group, outed as Empath it’s all gone to poop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m literally crying at the telegram! Oh god it’s the Russians! The chinese! Leave everyone leave!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 and there’s Teresa McGonigal in there like “…. Guys seriously…. It’s for attention” “Ellie wouldn’t do that attention!!!” 😂😂😂 and then this legend Flynn! 😂😂😂 View attachment 630190
Theres literally so many undercover tattlers in there. I had that one pinned with the swollen ball comments lol

They are all saying leave the chat but none of them are actually leaving the chat. It's so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even that racist twit & Full time Ellie arse licker and professional dog tit collector Kieron Khory Davinson is getting involved now 🤣🤣🤣 Hi Baby girl how’s the wig xx 😘
They spread your address. From telegram. No. No they don’t 🤣

Can someone do the new thread things please. My phone won’t let me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That video from tonight… she’s almost as agitated as when her neighbours had a legal house party the other week 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That video from tonight… she’s almost as agitated as when her neighbours had a legal house party the other week 😅😅😅
Ellie. We all know why this is getting to you. As you’ve admitted (screenshots!) this is your income. You rely on subscriptions and merch. You could just go and get an actual job you know. Pay your taxes, contribute to society, not have to worry about conning simpletons out of money online…. With all those degrees you should walk into a job…

Reactions: 12
Even that racist twit & Full time Ellie arse licker and professional dog tit collector Kieron Khory Davinson is getting involved now 🤣🤣🤣 Hi Baby girl how’s the wig xx 😘
Ellie - *rings Kriepy in a panicked fluster* “Kieran!!!!! Stop eating and answer me godammit!!”
K - *dressing his hairpiece on a mannequin head drops comb* “oh Els I’m sorry hun I was just .. just-”
E - “I don’t give a tit Kieran!!! Look what they are doing to me!!! You need to get online now!!! Damage control Kieran!!!! Are you thick??!? I can’t take it anymore!!! They know about Empath!!” *furiously tries to rip her own hair out but realises she doesn’t have any*
K - “calm down baby girl..it’s gun-“
E - “JUST bleeping DO IT!!”

*slams phone down and screams, bright red she throws her smoothie over her spreadsheet of blocked people*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ellie - *rings Kriepy in a panicked fluster* “Kieran!!!!! Stop eating and answer me godammit!!”
K - *dressing his hairpiece on a mannequin head drops comb* “oh Els I’m sorry hun I was just .. just-”
E - “I don’t give a tit Kieran!!! Look what they are doing to me!!! You need to get online now!!! Damage control Kieran!!!! Are you thick??!? I can’t take it anymore!!! They know about Empath!!” *furiously tries to rip her own hair out but realises she doesn’t have any*

*slams phone down and screams, bright red she throws her smoothie over her spreadsheet of blocked people*
Crying 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5

The fact she was hiding in her own group under a pseudonym has made my day! 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.