Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m laid in bed, on my own, in the dark. Absolutely howling 😆😆😆

We need a new thread. Can anyone suggest a new title please?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg that video had me DEAD 💀💀💀

I've never in my life made a 5 minute video about something I don't give a tit about.

She is FUMIN HUN

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not safe 🤣🤣🤣 What’s gonna happen will all their phones self destruct in 60 minutes if they don't leave

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s the chips in the vaccinated people. Those people have mind controlled her telegram account. Someone needs to post that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m bollocksed. Puppy got me up at 5 today - but I’ve just spent a happy evening looking through my photos, laughing at some of the tit I’ve saved (found the screen shots of Beeeeeba going bleeping frantic about kids in cupboards!) Been smiling at some of the beautiful children photos (grandkids, not kids in wardrobes) - crying at the doggy I lost, BUT, uncovered a few more piles of Ellie excrement. Not sure if @nosey_cow has these, but I have! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Still got a few more to go through. 😊😊😊

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If I could be arsed I’d watch it again and count the number of times the person who clearly doesn’t care said ‘I don’t care’ 🤣 but I can’t face watching her swallow her nasal drip or see her armpits again.

The rage is evident though. And as has been pointed out, addressing the trivial lies and ignoring the whoppers 🤣

It’s like she’s frozen in time as a stroppy hormonal 14 year old. I bet she was fun to live with as a teenager.

And Liey we know you read this obsessively, how else would you know to so promptly correct your appalling grammar and spelling? 👋 👋👋😘

Now put a crystal on your head and get some sleep, something tells me you’re gonna have a busy day tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ellie Grey #11 LEAVE ITS NOT SAFE I demand, before checking my donations and pocketing another grand.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.