Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nosey - can you put this up & her airport departure post? 😂
Which ones?

Liey has turned off her comments now. She’s losing it.

Morning! A newbie here! How do i save this thread so i can find it again easily and find others about my other favourites? My eyeballs are hanging out after last night, it was epic 😂
Welcome friend. All you need to do is google ‘Ellie grey tattle’ and these 10 threads will come up. Lots and lots of reading for you. Enjoy x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This is brilliant! She will be back soon though, typical pattern with her.

#Ellie Grey 11 - please everyone leave this thread immediately. It’s unsafe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she just testing her ‘followers’ to see to what extent they’ll do as she commands?

‘Please everyone stand on one leg, stick your tongue out and launch your device out of the window. IT’S NOT SAFE’.

Reactions: 7
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If I could be arsed I’d watch it again and count the number of times the person who clearly doesn’t care said ‘I don’t care’ 🤣 but I can’t face watching her swallow her nasal drip or see her armpits again.

The rage is evident though. And as has been pointed out, addressing the trivial lies and ignoring the whoppers 🤣

It’s like she’s frozen in time as a stroppy hormonal 14 year old. I bet she was fun to live with as a teenager.

And Liey we know you read this obsessively, how else would you know to so promptly correct your appalling grammar and spelling? 👋 👋👋😘

Now put a crystal on your head and get some sleep, something tells me you’re gonna have a busy day tomorrow 😂
I loved the way she went into great detail about the tit things that we’ve mentioned, but the bigger stuff…. Her legal qualifications, the GLO, her none payment of anything at all - radio silence. What a bleep.

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion:

Ellie Grey #11
Caught out lying, Ellie feels attacked, deleted insta posts, claims telegram is hacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
#elliegrey #11
Empath thriving , Eloise buckle , Alice Brocker
Whatever the name always a lying little focker

#elliegrey #11
Grifty shades of Grey , leaves social media everyday , always announces her leaving , will her cult ever stop believing

Reactions: 9
Wow, so much information, so much bullshit to wave through in regards ro her. Thanks for all of this, i love thr summary on this one. I was a sort of Ellie follower. I didny agree with a lot of it (no suncream, mamaograms, smears, etc) but, mainly the COVID side of it and the evidence she shared in regards to cases etc.

I feek a bit cheated and lied to! Thankfully didnt donate or anything, but man, why is it sl hard to trust ANYONE!

Thanks for this Tattle. Please don't shame me for semi believing it, i did try find my own research!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow, so much information, so much bullshit to wave through in regards ro her. Thanks for all of this, i love thr summary on this one. I was a sort of Ellie follower. I didny agree with a lot of it (no suncream, mamaograms, smears, etc) but, mainly the COVID side of it and the evidence she shared in regards to cases etc.

I feek a bit cheated and lied to! Thankfully didnt donate or anything, but man, why is it sl hard to trust ANYONE!

Thanks for this Tattle. Please don't shame me for semi believing it, i did try find my own research!
Welcome :)
It’s tough, really tough.

I’d LOVE to have believed Covid was fake too, it would be an easier pill to swallow. I think it’s a self protective method for some people to make things easier to process, especially when we no doubt have so much on.

You’ll find this group is very accepting - we just don’t like people preying on others, especially during such scary times, and if you disagree you won’t get blocked!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Welcome :)
It’s tough, really tough.

I’d LOVE to have believed Covid was fake too, it would be an easier pill to swallow. I think it’s a self protective method for some people to make things easier to process, especially when we no doubt have so much on.

You’ll find this group is very accepting - we just don’t like people preying on others, especially during such scary times, and if you disagree you won’t get blocked!
Nice to be here! I don't believe it's fake as such, but, the numbers seriously don't add up, which fends my belief on why? Either way, i don't believe on anyone preying on the vulnerable and using them as a part of their ploy or game. (stands for both sides!)

Hard to know really isnt it, think, like everyone we'd like this over with no and to move on with our lives!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

In the beginning I agreed with a lot of what Ellie said. She's smart and conniving and that's how she's been able to gain a large amount of followers. Well done for seeing through her lies. She's starting to unravel now.

Reactions: 2
I’ve got to do some actual work now team but if someone could monitor the comments as and when they have time, it would be much appreciated

I’ve got to do some actual work now team but if someone could monitor the comments as and when they have time, it would be much appreciated
I think Cat Firths last two brain cells may have imploded...

Reactions: 6
My belief is we all like black & white thinking, and Ellie runs on that.
It’s such a complex issue with so many external factors but a crappy comment or meme can put into a black & white box really quickly.

On the flip side this has some useful info & data: (also note it says WITH Covid not FROM Covid)

https://www.health.org.uk/publicati...ths-about-COVID-19-that-the-data-proved-wrong

• In the first year of COVID-19 (5 March 2020 to 5 March 2021), 1.5 million potential years of life were lost in the UK as a result of people dying with the virus. In England and Wales alone this figure is 1.4 million.
  • On average, each of the 146,000 people who died with COVID-19 lost 10.2 years of life.”

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.