Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I’ve just gone back and I’ve read the telegram posts they weren’t loading properly earlier … I think Teresa and Alice went a bit over board with the insults .. sharing her nudes and calling her a slag?? Some of that was pretty low and wasn’t an accurate representation of us on tattle who think logically with facts. Personally that’s not the way I would have done it. I don’t like Ellie. At all. However, I hope she is ok. And I hope she never comes back on social media again. Ellie if you’re reading this… do yourself a favour. Stay off the internet, focus on your kids, your self and on getting a legit job or something.

Reactions: 24
Morning! A newbie here! How do i save this thread so i can find it again easily and find others about my other favourites? My eyeballs are hanging out after last night, it was epic 😂

You know what Ellie, if you just went back to natural health, bloody elderberry syrup, pine needle tea etc not the dangerous mamogram/smear tit I don't think any of us would give a damn about your acc.

Reactions: 18
Danny Rampling has commented on the crystal picture and the one where she says she’s a published songwriter 🤣. Apparently we shouldn’t troll a woman with children.

He’s blocked me
Oh duck off, Danny!!! You idiotic bleep....she is the lowest of the low. The way she calls people out and gets all her sheep to troll them! Just a quick example (as you’re so worried about ‘trolling’ a mother!)....shall we talk about Dr Liz???? And what she’s going through and how Ellie set everyone on her. As I’m sure you know, Ellie (hello!! 👋🏼) ...it’s Karma season and you’re being served!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AND ITS bleeping BEAUTIFUL TO WATCH!!

Reactions: 13
Bye babes. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
Despite the hilarity of all of this, I managed to fall asleep catching up on the evening’s events after work last night 👵🏻

Of course her exit post is full of drama, bringing her family into it to make her look like the victim.
Ellie love, YOU brought your family into this. You lived your entire life online & invited everyone in. This is a disaster of your own making.

This isn’t the end. Ellie knows she’s nothing without her online persona. She’ll be back, possibly even nastier than before. To quote one of her favourite people, ‘Dr’ Andrew Wakefield, ‘This is just a blip in the road’.

Reactions: 12
Comments on the insta are a bit wild. Anyone got a few mins to give me some backup please 🤣. It’s literally just a couple of brainwashed women x

Reactions: 6
Oh duck off, Danny!!! You idiotic bleep....she is the lowest of the low. The way she calls people out and gets all her sheep to troll them! Just a quick example (as you’re so worried about ‘trolling’ a mother!)....shall we talk about Dr Liz???? And what she’s going through and how Ellie set everyone on her. As I’m sure you know, Ellie (hello!! 👋🏼) ...it’s Karma season and you’re being served!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AND ITS bleeping BEAUTIFUL TO WATCH!!
Not to mention sending everyone to troll a pregnant lady…

Reactions: 7
Ok so I’ve just gone back and I’ve read the telegram posts they weren’t loading properly earlier … I think Teresa and Alice went a bit over board with the insults .. sharing her nudes and calling her a slag?? Some of that was pretty low and wasn’t an accurate representation of us on tattle who think logically with facts. Personally that’s not the way I would have done it. I don’t like Ellie. At all. However, I hope she is ok. And I hope she never comes back on social media again. Ellie if you’re reading this… do yourself a favour. Stay off the internet, focus on your kids, your self and on getting a legit job or something.
I didn't share any pictures or call her any names actually

Reactions: 3
Danny Rampling has commented on the crystal picture and the one where she says she’s a published songwriter 🤣. Apparently we shouldn’t troll a woman with children.

He’s blocked me
Danny Rampling is vile. He has repeatedly trolled a good friend of mine. He is a racist vile hypocrite.

Reactions: 5
Not to mention sending everyone to troll a pregnant lady…
yeah, that was horrible. Everything she’s done is horrible. And as for her kids, all I’ve ever seen is people on here express concern and care for them, and all I’ve ever seen her do is exploit and manipulate them in order to increase her follower count. That’s not what innocent kids are here for.

There is absolutely no way she will be able to stay away from social media. What is she without her ‘following’? A bit of an empty shell. So sad. I hope she gets help. I hope she uses this opportunity to reflect and develop as a person and a parent in a positive way. And staying away from toxic Kriepy and other members of the toxic ‘gang’ is essential if she’s to do that. It’s like she needs rehabbing. Oh well, hope springs eternal.

Reactions: 5
Comments on the insta are a bit wild. Anyone got a few mins to give me some backup please 🤣. It’s literally just a couple of brainwashed women x
Its like arguing with a brick, they have nothing of value to say at all

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.