Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please call her out as being Empath. She has changed her typing. Grammar was spot on before that.

Reactions: 2
for those wanting to view Ellie’s comeback video addressing us this eve … here is the link 🤪

Also… I’m so very pleased to see the great work @nosey_cow has been doing! I’ve just followed on my burner account!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
for those wanting to view Ellie’s comeback video addressing us this eve … here is the link 🤪

Also… I’m so very pleased to see the great work @nosey_cow has been doing! I’ve just followed on my burner account!
But you quite obviously give a tit cause you deleted your account for a day and are now making a post about it? Lol dumb bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Aw if only you hadn’t told people to let their kids burn in the sun ay Ellie

She is FUMMMMMING 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Awesome, thanks for sharing video. Obviously she doesn't care and doesn't want to know about any posts but hang on a cotton picking minute, she seems to have paid quite a lot of attention to the posts. Very odd that she keeps banging on about sun cream etc but isn't attempting to address the whopping huge lies. Maybe she's googling degree certificates as we type. After all didn't take her long to print a pacemaker card.

We do, we really do! 😂
I know how narcissists work, while it may be true that Ellie has never said the words "I am a lawyer" (in her mind this will be a perfectly reasonable train of thought), she has done the following:
Told people she is studying law for at least the last 4 years.
Allowed an advert for a talk she was being paid for, to say she was a lawyer without correcting them.
Allowed an entire Facebook group (arnica) to believe she is a lawyer.
Allowed friends (Biba and Jaclyn) to recommend her to third party's as a lawyer without correcting them.
Told people that she has a law degree (on video) when setting up PTTP and that it was based on her legal background.
Said she was trained in law to degree level in her CV.
I believe she's ticked off 2 out of 3 of the classes of fraud in the UK:
Fraud by misrepresentation.
Fraud by non-disclosure.
However I am not legally trained and am happy to defer to some of the actual legally qualified Tattlers.

Reactions: 19
Someone has sent me the telegram screenshots via DM but I’ve promised not to share (and I’m a trustworthy honest person) . It’s GOING OFF on there. People screaming for Admin. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Someone has sent me the telegram screenshots via DM but I’ve promised not to share (and I’m a trustworthy honest person) . It’s GOING OFF on there. People screaming for Admin. 🤣🤣
They are very entertaining 😂 Ellie is locked out and asking for everyone to leave the group 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s very empathetic towards us mentally unstable folk! She even sent us love at the end ❤🔥❤🔥 oh elseybels you didn’t have to 😘😘

I mean even if the pacemaker is real…there are SOO many worse things she has lied about and advised people on. Give a tit if you have a pacemaker (I have my doubts) … you’re still a narcissistic opportunistic twit. Hope this brings you growth to your page. 🤪

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.