Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm just trying to understand what's going on! Never been on Telegram myself to understand it, and these threads make it seem like an absolute cesspit of racism, hysteria and high school drama so not bothered for trying it.

But if these rooms, thread, whatever they are called there are set up by someone, surely they would be the admin of it, whether they be sole admin or can make others admin alongside. I would imagine if you have an admin set up, surely they are the only ones that can throw people out (and can appointed admin even throw out a creator?). Assuming this to be the case as it is for almost every other platform, she couldn't be thrown out of her own group unless admin all have equal footing, but she'd have had to pick her admin so thrown out by someone she trusted? BUT...it's more likely this is made up and just more drama to try and get her sheep to leave because there's too much being shared and discussed now so her hope is dump that group and possibly set up another in the hope that she loses 'intruders' and the discrepancies discussed are left in that defunct group. And she possibly has had extra accounts in the group bigging her up, and IF she has been thrown out the group has used one of them to do it to at least attempt to make it look real? God her online life must be exhausting? Honestly it would be easier to get a 9-5 rather than playing the games she is to be able to shill product later!

Reactions: 9
I’m literally crying at the telegram! Oh god it’s the Russians! The chinese! Leave everyone leave!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 and there’s Teresa McGonigal in there like “…. Guys seriously…. It’s for attention” “Ellie wouldn’t do that for attention!!!” 😂😂😂 and then this legend Flynn! 😂😂😂 View attachment 630190
Its Teresa here 😂😂 they are still freaking out. About 300 of them have left and I'm still trolling the duck out of them. So much fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its Teresa here 😂😂 they are still freaking out. About 300 of them have left and I'm still trolling the duck out of them. So much fun.
Welcome!!! Good work!! HAhaha Ellie telegram takeover! Now’s the time for us all to get on the telegram and pick off the left overs in there (ie. tell them what Ellie is really like)! Infiltrate!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Welcome!!! Good work!! HAhaha Ellie telegram takeover! Now’s the time for us all to get on the telegram and pick off the left overs in there (ie. tell them what Ellie is really like)! Infiltrate!!
Feel free to use the images I’ve saved to the Instagram hilights x

Reactions: 1
Here you go
I cannot get over her trying to double down on the Sun cream issue! She quite clearly has been telling her followers recently that she doesn't use it ever, and that the kids are left to build up a tolerance to the sun, wear protective clothing, eat antioxidants, etc. At no point recently when asked about suncreams did she recommend using the organic one. To argue in the video that a post from 2018 doesn't count as she's been buying the organic one since 2016 just makes her sound ridiculous!

That's before we even talk about her mentioning her own plans for one containing SPF! You either need SPF or you don't, Love! If you're not a fan of typical suncream then say that and suggest the organic ones to your followers, like the one you were using, don't tell your followers to just build tolerance and tan, especially for their kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I cannot get over her trying to double down on the Sun cream issue! She quite clearly has been telling her followers recently that she doesn't use it ever, and that the kids are left to build up a tolerance to the sun, wear protective clothing, eat antioxidants, etc. At no point recently when asked about suncreams did she recommend using the organic one. To argue in the video that a post from 2018 doesn't count as she's been buying the organic one since 2016 just makes her sound ridiculous!

That's before we even talk about her mentioning her own plans for one containing SPF! You either need SPF or you don't, Love! If you're not a fan of typical suncream then say that and suggest the organic ones to your followers, like the one you were using, don't tell your followers to just build tolerance and tan, especially for their kids!
In her crazy video about all the different conspiracy theories she believed in she said that the suns uv rays don’t hurt you.. I remember her scoffing at the idea.

What a bunch of pricks! 🤣🤣🤣It’s unsafe!! duck me, they sound deranged! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I don't know what they think is going to happen! It's not as though it's a group of Mastermind anarchists about to actually make real waves and they are worried about informants! Lol. It's an echo chamber of the same stories on repeat, now with a bit of EG's hypocrisy laid out in front of them! What's unsafe about it for anyone except their leader who may be about to lose her sheep?

Reactions: 6
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If I could be arsed I’d watch it again and count the number of times the person who clearly doesn’t care said ‘I don’t care’ 🤣 but I can’t face watching her swallow her nasal drip or see her armpits again.

The rage is evident though. And as has been pointed out, addressing the trivial lies and ignoring the whoppers 🤣

It’s like she’s frozen in time as a stroppy hormonal 14 year old. I bet she was fun to live with as a teenager.

And Liey we know you read this obsessively, how else would you know to so promptly correct your appalling grammar and spelling? 👋 👋👋😘

Now put a crystal on your head and get some sleep, something tells me you’re gonna have a busy day tomorrow 😂
That swallowing and sniffing really bloody irritates me!!!

She’s taken all of her content down barring today’s 3 posts
Does she not realise she is too late for that if most of it is already screenshot? Hiding it from her sheep now is pointless if they are capable of dOiNg ThEiR oWn ReSeArCh! In fact her disappearing and deleting so much may hopefully have a lot of them realise that isn't normal, unless there is truth in what is being said!

Reactions: 5
Does she not realise she is too late for that if most of it is already screenshot? Hiding it from her sheep now is pointless if they are capable of dOiNg ThEiR oWn ReSeArCh! In fact her disappearing and deleting so much may hopefully have a lot of them realise that isn't normal, unless there is truth in what is being said!
Someone’s just commented saying that ‘she never said that’. Looolll. Yes she did

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So ironic that the people defending her claim ‘trolling’ and ‘bullying’ whilst simultaneously trolling and bullying. They literally can’t defend her with facts.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.