Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok wow I didn’t know any of this! 🤯😳 is it common knowledge? They all sound like a bunch of money hungry bastards, so elanna should fit right in
Yes, it's wild, you only have to check them out on Glassdoor and indeed reviews to know what I'm talking about too 🤣
It's well known lynas don't pay taxes, it gets tunnelled through to there favourite church the vineyard.
I remember thinking oh vineyard must be a huge church and then when I seen it I was underwhelmed, little tin house with the ATM attached 🤣🤣
Lynas has so much power in coleraine, corrupted hole.
It's no surprise Mr lynas is a stakeholder in pearl beauty, they have cash to splash.
Just as bad as green pastures in Ballymena in our Anna's town.
Lynas is there surname too, I remember when the big boy died, that's when things changed.

Tell me you aren't a cult chruch without telling me you are one, they even have a special supermarket for people struggling etc, but if you read "give us money and we'll help" not surprised.

That looks like egg heads sister Jessica? 🤔 Again, not surprised, it's a family affair and once you get into vineyard, good luck getting out.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
That's how christians go 🤔
Lynas pretty much own so much of coleraine.
Seen a map of coleraine not long ago and the amount of land they *cough* vineyard own is immense, nothinr even on the land, they just own it.
A lot of money.
Them 3 girls she done makeup for are related to lynas family, believe the girl on the right married into it.
It's no hidden secret.
It's funny, vineyard isn't even a proper church, even has an ATM attached to it 🤣🤔
I've heard stories of it being like a cult.
Also, lynas are a bunch of bastards to work for, but hide behind the "wE aRe HoLy GoOd ChRisRiAns" to get away with the illegal tit they do 🥴 🥴 🥴
Vineyard would be in the same league as Green Pastures and holier than thou Jeff Wright. Look how that tit show is going

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes, it's wild, you only have to check them out on Glassdoor and indeed reviews to know what I'm talking about too 🤣
It's well known lynas don't pay taxes, it gets tunnelled through to there favourite church the vineyard.
I remember thinking oh vineyard must be a huge church and then when I seen it I was underwhelmed, little tin house with the ATM attached 🤣🤣
Lynas has so much power in coleraine, corrupted hole.
It's no surprise Mr lynas is a stakeholder in pearl beauty, they have cash to splash.
Just as bad as green pastures in Ballymena in our Anna's town.
Lynas is there surname too, I remember when the big boy died, that's when things changed.

Tell me you aren't a cult chruch without telling me you are one, they even have a special supermarket for people struggling etc, but if you read "give us money and we'll help" not surprised.

That looks like egg heads sister Jessica? 🤔 Again, not surprised, it's a family affair and once you get into vineyard, good luck getting out.
Ohhhhh.....I feel like I need to leave....my aunt & uncle go to vineyard. And my dad's brother was married to one of the Lynas's 😬

Mr boredoflunch looked delighted to be with her yesterday..
Hahaha my exact thoughts when I saw her stories too. Could he look any less interested?! 😂 I wonder why Elanna didn’t get invited on the Z-lister holiday the other huns went on

Reactions: 1
Hahaha my exact thoughts when I saw her stories too. Could he look any less interested?! 😂 I wonder why Elanna didn’t get invited on the Z-lister holiday the other huns went on

She couldn't possibly leave Patty.....

They're joint at the hip

• Haha
Her deal with skinician must have ended... On touting some other rando skin care range 🙈
Money talks 🙄
She has become VERY bleeping annoying these past few months, even more so than normal. Also, do they still have their dog? She never shows or talks about the poor thing. I get the impression it’s nothing more than an accessory

Reactions: 3
Back from Paris and away on another “staycation” !!! Where does it end 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
and of course it’s a teeny weeny “pr” stay. Makes me rage.
So infuriating. It’s €400 odd per night and the cheapest massage in the spa is €130. Far from relatable for the majority of her following, she must think she has a different target audience than her NC local families.

Reactions: 6
So infuriating. It’s €400 odd per night and the cheapest massage in the spa is €130. Far from relatable for the majority of her following, she must think she has a different target audience than her NC local families.
Typical "christian" always likes to flash to show how rich they are 🥴 🥴

Reactions: 5
How difficult is it to mark gifted/pr/free on every single thing you share about your stupid trip. You didn’t have to do anything else for it. Really annoys me that she’s shared that reel on her stories without labelling it. Lazy.