Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💯 it will be ‘kindly gifted’
Like she said in stories the other day - her fingers have changed shape since having the babies and she needs to get her rings resized so is looking for someone to do it - in the meantime she’s wearing other pieces …

easy love, just phone round few jewellery places pick one and leave them in - it’s not rocket science

No doubt waiting to a follower relied to her story with a recommendation she can add to a message to company recommended and hit them up for a freebie

Reactions: 5
Like she said in stories the other day - her fingers have changed shape since having the babies and she needs to get her rings resized so is looking for someone to do it - in the meantime she’s wearing other pieces …

easy love, just phone round few jewellery places pick one and leave them in - it’s not rocket science

No doubt waiting to a follower relied to her story with a recommendation she can add to a message to company recommended and hit them up for a freebie
Beyond predictable, isn’t she? I didn’t mind Elanna before, but this past year or two she’s become a typical insta hun and it’s constantly on the veg and constantly flaunting her lifestyle and freebies. Doesn’t exactly fit the Christian/godly image she tries to portray 🙄

Reactions: 4
She def has an 'insta hun' vibe....

'Literally' being every other word...and all the hand and finger flicking....

I never begrudge someone making money. Having an idea and going for it! Takes guts and we need more of that entrepreneur spirit.

I've just checked out her products £70! For her four colours...now that is steep. (That's with £10 off) I'm assuming it's cheap production from the far east so the mark up must be huge.

The application too, on the cheek bones I get but this taking the colour up and around the outside of the eyes in the blush colours makes it look like you have a rash or banged yourself. I like the range of colours but if I was paying £20 for a stick of colour it would be from a well known brand. Not sure she has her price point right 🤔 and if I did want a stick of colour I could get a much cheaper one elsewhere with the same credentials.

I'm clearly not her target market 🤣

Reactions: 7
You can get a high end blush for the price she charges and her products can’t really compete with large brands (imo). I had to unfollow due to the constant *gifted* being written in tiny writing on a similar coloured background. All the instahuns do this and it cracks me up. They should be so grateful but instead they all become very entitled.

You can get a high end blush for the price she charges and her products can’t really compete with large brands (imo). I had to unfollow due to the constant *gifted* being written in tiny writing on a similar coloured background. All the instahuns do this and it cracks me up. They should be so grateful but instead they all become very entitled.
Report her to the ASA!

A room full of glamorous people, and the first person is spot in the crowd is boiled egg Paddy 😂 don’t like Elanna’s dress, it’s very OTT but also looks cheap and tacky

• Haha
I am not a fan at all - I find her very false and contrived - however usually her outfits are both classy and classic & she is an attractive girl. Last nights dress looks like she tried for sexy but got tacky and cheap. Not her best choice by a long shot.

How convenient that the person who won her giveaway is followed by the garden centre page 🙄🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I am not a fan at all - I find her very false and contrived - however usually her outfits are both classy and classic & she is an attractive girl. Last nights dress looks like she tried for sexy but got tacky and cheap. Not her best choice by a long shot.
The last year or two she has gotten very full of herself. Like she used to be very genuine and honest imo, she was relatable and I enjoyed her content. But now I just think it's so very Instahun and freebies/pr etc... Trips here and there every farts end.
I find it boring and eye roll inducing. Not relatable, I think the average person would struggle to keep up with the jones'.
The makeup tutorials, are always the same... Oh wait she change her eyeshadow slightly🙄☹
But hey it's content that seems to work for her.

Reactions: 7
The pearl beauty ‘success’ really has gone to her head. She has become very unlikeable, in fact unbearable, over the past year. It’s true what they say; money changes people.

Reactions: 6
The pearl beauty ‘success’ really has gone to her head. She has become very unlikeable, in fact unbearable, over the past year. It’s true what they say; money changes people.
I honest to God haven't watched one story since she went to Canada, I switched off once she arrived, she is now no longer an insta mum/hun but business woman, which I guess is fine but doesn't interest me. The algorithm on my insta has her way up the story order, I'd literally have to search for her.

That's how christians go 🤔
Lynas pretty much own so much of coleraine.
Seen a map of coleraine not long ago and the amount of land they *cough* vineyard own is immense, nothinr even on the land, they just own it.
A lot of money.
Them 3 girls she done makeup for are related to lynas family, believe the girl on the right married into it.
It's no hidden secret.
It's funny, vineyard isn't even a proper church, even has an ATM attached to it 🤣🤔
I've heard stories of it being like a cult.
Also, lynas are a bunch of bastards to work for, but hide behind the "wE aRe HoLy GoOd ChRisRiAns" to get away with the illegal tit they do 🥴 🥴 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That's how christians go 🤔
Lynas pretty much own so much of coleraine.
Seen a map of coleraine not long ago and the amount of land they *cough* vineyard own is immense, nothinr even on the land, they just own it.
A lot of money.
Them 3 girls she done makeup for are related to lynas family, believe the girl on the right married into it.
It's no hidden secret.
It's funny, vineyard isn't even a proper church, even has an ATM attached to it 🤣🤔
I've heard stories of it being like a cult.
Also, lynas are a bunch of bastards to work for, but hide behind the "wE aRe HoLy GoOd ChRisRiAns" to get away with the illegal tit they do 🥴 🥴 🥴
Ok wow I didn’t know any of this! 🤯😳 is it common knowledge? They all sound like a bunch of money hungry bastards, so elanna should fit right in

Reactions: 1