Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t actually get over the state of the “models” on her website, the application of the product is just horrific. How she let that go online is so crazy. She’s meant to be a makeup artist. It looks greasy and plastered on and soooo stripy. An absolute mess. I’d buy nars Laguna over this rubbish any day and it’s not that much dearer at all. I’m genuinely a bit shocked that she let that past!

Reactions: 5
I can’t actually get over the state of the “models” on her website, the application of the product is just horrific. How she let that go online is so crazy. She’s meant to be a makeup artist. It looks greasy and plastered on and soooo stripy. An absolute mess. I’d buy nars Laguna over this rubbish any day and it’s not that much dearer at all. I’m genuinely a bit shocked that she let that past!
Yeah but her own application recently has been horrific, too much bronzer makes her face look burnt not to mention the tide line around her hairline

Reactions: 7
I always think she looks greasy and sweaty.

I get that she has oily skin, but she looks sweaty.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s an attempt to look “dewy” but she just looks slimy and greasy
Agree as we all know the well known brand CT pushes the glowing effect, everything is high shine & dewy. I did buy into it then my son said why is your face all shiny 😂 so it's not a good look!

Reactions: 2
Is it lips or teeth?

Def something different
Her lips look like a different shape or something. She is always using filters to change her appearance tho, she's a liar when she says she doesn't use them.
Also posting up sunny weather picks when it was obviously not that sunny, so obvious it's a filter lol
And mental price for the bronzer? Cop yourself on Elanna.
And the cream highlighter looks a bit dodgy. Has anyone actually bought anything from her range, honest reviews...?

And yea I agree with someone else who posted earlier, I miss the days when she'd post simple walks on the beach, but it seems like she won't post anything unless paid to do so or gets it free. The average person can't keep up, you'd be out a fortune 🙄

Like she said in stories the other day - her fingers have changed shape since having the babies and she needs to get her rings resized so is looking for someone to do it - in the meantime she’s wearing other pieces …

easy love, just phone round few jewellery places pick one and leave them in - it’s not rocket science

No doubt waiting to a follower relied to her story with a recommendation she can add to a message to company recommended and hit them up for a freebie
I reckon she regretted getting her wedding band rounded shape, like it was probably quirky and cool at the time but it didn't really fit her engagement ring really. No doubt she will have that changed sometime soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
“And the cream highlighter looks a bit dodgy. Has anyone actually bought anything from her range, honest reviews...?”

I have a blusher, it’s not great and definitely not worth the price paid for it. I’ve stopped using it cause it breaks me out. I dunno if it just isn’t compatible with the rest of my make up, any time I’ve tried to blend it it just rubs off 🤷🏼‍♀️

“And the cream highlighter looks a bit dodgy. Has anyone actually bought anything from her range, honest reviews...?”

I have a blusher, it’s not great and definitely not worth the price paid for it. I’ve stopped using it cause it breaks me out. I dunno if it just isn’t compatible with the rest of my make up, any time I’ve tried to blend it it just rubs off 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe you need to put more of it on, I think the desired look is to be sunburnt! 🥴😂😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her lips look like a different shape or something. She is always using filters to change her appearance tho, she's a liar when she says she doesn't use them.
Also posting up sunny weather picks when it was obviously not that sunny, so obvious it's a filter lol
And mental price for the bronzer? Cop yourself on Elanna.
And the cream highlighter looks a bit dodgy. Has anyone actually bought anything from her range, honest reviews...?

And yea I agree with someone else who posted earlier, I miss the days when she'd post simple walks on the beach, but it seems like she won't post anything unless paid to do so or gets it free. The average person can't keep up, you'd be out a fortune 🙄

I reckon she regretted getting her wedding band rounded shape, like it was probably quirky and cool at the time but it didn't really fit her engagement ring really. No doubt she will have that changed sometime soon.
She’s 100% had lips and Botox done. Although she has to lie about it because she pretends it’s the skincare brands she gets paid to promote. Her forehead doesn’t move, skincare doesn’t do that. And she posted the free teeth video so she’s admitted to that one. I don’t know why she touched her teeth, they were gorgeous to be fair, they look ridiculous now.

And the rings….I don’t think it’s fair to say the kids ruined the shape of your fingers?? Just say you’ve put on weight, no shame in it?!

Why would you accept make up from a PR company when you have your OWN make up ranage just launched....like how is that going to go, yea Nars isn't as good as mine or mine isn't as good as Nars.
Greed, Greed, Greed.

Reactions: 7
Why would you accept make up from a PR company when you have your OWN make up ranage just launched....like how is that going to go, yea Nars isn't as good as mine or mine isn't as good as Nars.
Greed, Greed, Greed.
The amount of make up she must have just gathering dust from PR and gifts 😭 so greedy and wasteful!!

The amount of make up she must have just gathering dust from PR and gifts 😭 so greedy and wasteful!!
She "donates to women's shelters" the stuff she doesn't use or finish using. The amount of stuff she gets or promotes is ridiculous. The average person would be out a fortune buying all the stuff she advertised. Greedis is right.
And what's with showing the kids on social? Change of heart now?

Her makeup reminds me of my first sets when I was younger and the free rubbish my daughter would get with a magazine.

I dont know, I just don't get the cream bronzer, blusher all over your forehead and around your eyes....

She's definitely getting her stuff from other sources and then just rebranding it. This looks like the same highlighters from yesstyle from a korean/Asian brand. I'm sure if you did more research you could find similar products like the multipurpose stixs and bronzer.

Attachments

• Haha
She's definitely getting her stuff from other sources and then just rebranding it. This looks like the same highlighters from yesstyle from a korean/Asian brand. I'm sure if you did more research you could find similar products like the multipurpose stixs and bronzer.
Yeah, it's just white label products she's sticking her name on, not surprised if I'm honest, bperfect do it as well.

Elanna would package her own shite up and sell it to the huns if she thought she could make a few bucks from it 💩

• Haha
What do yous think of the strawberry blonde? I think it makes her while washed out looking or something?especially with no makeup on... 😕

Reactions: 2