Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One suitcase for 3 of them with room to spare! Does she a full wardrobe of clothes at her parents house?😮
It's a large suitcase she's checked in, but she must be going bare minimum/capsule wardrobe? But that's her thing now, "look at me showing off" . She did the same going to Paris/london with her and paddy 🙄

It's a large suitcase she's checked in, but she must be going bare minimum/capsule wardrobe? But that's her thing now, "look at me showing off" . She did the same going to Paris/london with her and paddy 🙄
Yeah I saw it. There's no way I could share a small suitcase with my hubby for a weekend away...I just can't travel light 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her forehead is looking rather plump and smooth... Not a mission on earth that serums and creams will reverse fine lines like that 🧐

Reactions: 3
Her forehead is looking rather plump and smooth... Not a mission on earth that serums and creams will reverse fine lines like that 🧐
Yea I noticed that too, she getting a bit more help than them creams and facial peels...
Also she's full of tit, filter queen/ face tune to boot. Every so often in her stories the filter changes colour slightly so you know its a filter.

Reactions: 2
Yea I noticed that too, she getting a bit more help than them creams and facial peels...
Also she's full of tit, filter queen/ face tune to boot. Every so often in her stories the filter changes colour slightly so you know its a filter.
Lying bastard 🖕🏼
she says she always goes FiLtEr FrEe 🥴 so that we can see her products on real untouched skin. duck off Pinocchio

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she’s trying to protect her family’s privacy why does she film a reel of them hugging their dad at the airport 🤦🏻‍♀️ I used to like her but fed up of hypocrisy and the all gifted things and stays

Shes boring me now, ok it's part of a business launch but now she is off Italy 🇮🇹 🙄
She lacks something but can't put my finger on it.

She seemed a bit meh about taking a flight to Italy for a trade show.

I mean isn't that exciting? That's her job, I didn't see any excitement about seeing new things, getting inspiration. It was more unhappy about having to get a connecting flight...

I dunno. I would be full of energy at what I could see and bring to my business and the opportunities I would see.

Maybe she is tired so soon after Canada?

Fan girling over a white shirt too was a bit much. It didnt have any extra stylish features from ant of the tonnes of white shirts I could leaf through the rails at Primark 🤷‍♀️ and do people walk around with a shift off the shoulders? Either wear it of don't...

Maybe I've woken up grumpy this morning but I just think her posts about this show and the outfit she chose to wear lacks a bit of va va voom!

Reactions: 4
She lacks something but can't put my finger on it.

She seemed a bit meh about taking a flight to Italy for a trade show.

I mean isn't that exciting? That's her job, I didn't see any excitement about seeing new things, getting inspiration. It was more unhappy about having to get a connecting flight...

I dunno. I would be full of energy at what I could see and bring to my business and the opportunities I would see.

Maybe she is tired so soon after Canada?

Fan girling over a white shirt too was a bit much. It didnt have any extra stylish features from ant of the tonnes of white shirts I could leaf through the rails at Primark 🤷‍♀️ and do people walk around with a shift off the shoulders? Either wear it of don't...

Maybe I've woken up grumpy this morning but I just think her posts about this show and the outfit she chose to wear lacks a bit of va va voom!
Nah you’re right. She’s just another boring bland beige insta hun 😴

Only back from her two weeks in Canada, then a trip to Italy, and not away on a free Staycation. Just so relatable our Elanna!!

Another PR trip!! Meanwhile, 30 miles from the North Coast Anna is having a melt down trying to keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The price of those cabins she was staying in is insane. €900+ for three nights. And that’s for one that sleeps two people! Completely out of touch with reality.

The price of those cabins she was staying in is insane. €900+ for three nights. And that’s for one that sleeps two people! Completely out of touch with reality.
It’s disgusting- would love to actually know how much business this gets a place like CABU.
Cant help but think they would be better offering a competition and or a promotional booking discount instead of hosting instahuns.

Giving away PR stays may get them a handful of bookings from minions or other instahuns seeking similar. But that’s not longevity of return at all.

For normal folk working hard to pay the bills seeing posts like this are a major discouraging factor - wouldn’t consider a booking here even though it looks amazing. And it was high on the staycation wishlist before then.