Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely captured big horsey teeth egghead in the charachuer. Yea "she's the boss" when your the CEO, Obviously for tax purposes. šŸ™„
The expo looked thrillingly boring.
---
Her whole gram is a glory hole to herself and her look at me lifestyle. She is not the relatable down to earth person I first started following years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Couldnā€™t she have went any other time of the year when her girl was at school? Is egg heads parents looking after them all this time? Poor kids
His parents are actually lovely lovely people. Weā€™ve known them for years

His parents are actually lovely lovely people. Weā€™ve known them for years
Didnā€™t say they were horrible people, just implied they were most likely stuck looking after their kids yet again
---
Has she blocked out that her badge probably says ā€œBallymoney, United Kingdomā€ šŸ˜‚
Some difference between ballymoney and Las Vegas šŸ˜‚ she doesnā€™t look out of place in vegas, ballymoney however..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't she post a video of the Canadian grandparents over watching over this kids? Lucky they have millionaire babysitters that can fly over multiple times if the year to allow them their lifestyle. The privilege is unreal.

Reactions: 5
Didnā€™t say they were horrible people, just implied they were most likely stuck looking after their kids yet again
---

Some difference between ballymoney and Las Vegas šŸ˜‚ she doesnā€™t look out of place in vegas, ballymoney however..
I wasnā€™t implying that you did, I should have explained myself better. They go above and beyond for those grandchildren and are nothing like Elanna. Eggheads mum has been known to talk about Elanna through gritted teeth about the way she behaves

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Didn't she post a video of the Canadian grandparents over watching over this kids? Lucky they have millionaire babysitters that can fly over multiple times if the year to allow them their lifestyle. The privilege is unreal.
Iā€™m not sure her family are millionaires, they had a nice home and seem established thatā€™s all not loaded and throwing money about .

Reactions: 1
I wasnā€™t implying that you did, I should have explained myself better. They go above and beyond for those grandchildren and are nothing like Elanna. Eggheads mum has been known to talk about Elanna through gritted teeth about the way she behaves
Omg please share more šŸ‘€ what do you know? Surely they arenā€™t as vanilla and as perfect as they portray online?

Ooooo.....interesting!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I canā€™t image she approved much of him giving up an established engineering career to be a house husband/PA/or whatever his Pearl ā€œroleā€ is

• Haha
Omg please share more šŸ‘€ what do you know? Surely they arenā€™t as vanilla and as perfect as they portray online?
Iā€™m related šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£ Egghead is as durr as they come and worships Elanna. His balls are securely in her handbag. They are completely BEIGE!!!!!! Alcohol goes down VERY well. His side of the house are very family oriented and close. The frustrating thing is they are actually proper Christians with the right values, not tax dodging etc etc. They originate from Ballymena, one uncle is a minister in the north coast area, COI and another brother was in the RUC and killed by IRA at the age of 20. Lovely lovely people, very kind and caring and go out of their way to quietly give back to the community.

Iā€™m the black sheep that they donā€™t speak about and publicly drink and live my life. Iā€™m atheist and hate the church. I have a lot of love and respect for them as they were and are so good to me but ā€˜I fall short and donā€™t turn to the Lordā€™.

And now Iā€™ve outed myself. Elanna will know itā€™s me

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Be careful @OwtDoing Thereā€™s a few tattlers on other threads who know the influencer being discussed and they throw them off scent by hiding truth amongst total fiction. Edit your post to add in nonsense and sheā€™ll be none the wiser!

Be careful @OwtDoing Thereā€™s a few tattlers on other threads who know the influencer being discussed and they throw them off scent by hiding truth amongst total fiction. Edit your post to add in nonsense and sheā€™ll be none the wiser!
Thereā€™s a red herring in there so I havenā€™t outed myself. The wine was flowing last night after a stressful day and Iā€™m not a big drinker, once a month usually and work was hectic yesterday. Wine fear is bloody horrid

she sure does love mentioning they donā€™t party or gamble šŸ„± not too quick to mention all the free meals and stays they got tho..

she sure does love mentioning they donā€™t party or gamble šŸ„± not too quick to mention all the free meals and stays they got tho..
Also loves to to say she hasn't worn tan this entire time, I call BS on that.
Also quick to mention about babysitters and how it was too long without them. Yes you were called out.

Flaunting her ā€œwealthyā€ lifestyle and skimpy outfits rocking round Vegas doesnā€™t scream wholesome Christian to me.

she was definitely drunk that night in the hotel lobby with egghead and is dressing the way she is for the sole purpose of showing off her body.

we wouldnā€™t care if she was showing a family holiday here and there but it seems shes away every month while a lot of parents in NI arenā€™t eating in order to feed their kids and give them the odd summer activity. Honestly so sick of this influencer shite now

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Flaunting her ā€œwealthyā€ lifestyle and skimpy outfits rocking round Vegas doesnā€™t scream wholesome Christian to me.

she was definitely drunk that night in the hotel lobby with egghead and is dressing the way she is for the sole purpose of showing off her body.

we wouldnā€™t care if she was showing a family holiday here and there but it seems shes away every month while a lot of parents in NI arenā€™t eating in order to feed their kids and give them the odd summer activity. Honestly so sick of this influencer shite now
Christianity has nothing to do with wealth or drinking alcohol. I canā€™t believe how often she is away from the children, not just these two weeks but many times over the months. Itā€™s a priority issue, not a religious one.

Reactions: 2
Christianity has nothing to do with wealth or drinking alcohol. I canā€™t believe how often she is away from the children, not just these two weeks but many times over the months. Itā€™s a priority issue, not a religious one.
No not necessarily a religious issue but in contrast she has portrayed herself as this perfect pure and beige/white clothing aesthetic for the longest time, trying to evoke a religious and pure aesthetic to appease that Christian fan base. Now she is very obviously showing off in skimpy outfits and flaunting herself. It's just hypocritical.

Reactions: 4
Had to seek out this thread because she is so annoying recently. Ok youā€™ve lost weight we get it but please learn how to dress yourself. Must be that Canadian/American influence that she has no style.

I find the whole leaving her kids for two weeks bizarre.. and have her parents fly in when sheā€™s not even there. Surely you would want to see them yourself and at least make sure everyone is settled and happy before you jet off given they donā€™t see them very often and they arenā€™t from there so itā€™s not an easy task

Reactions: 8