Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That black cardigan she has on looks so dirty.. like everything has clung to it or she has picked it up off the flow to put on

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why anyone would buy her beauty sticks when there are so many better brands out there. The milk ones are amazing, and are the same price.

plus her trustpilot reviews look poor, and the good ones are called into question by others as to whether or not they are fake.

she operates a bizarre business model I have to say.

This isn’t her page, these reviews talk about nail products and complain about covid delays. The business launched after covid i believe.

Also her company is called pearl beauty cosmetics

This isn’t her page, these reviews talk about nail products and complain about covid delays. The business launched after covid i believe.

Also her company is called pearl beauty cosmetics
the company launched near the end of 2020 so … during covid.

also the rating website has the actual pearl beauty cosmetics website link so it’s definitely the same company

IMG_6556.jpeg

the company launched near the end of 2020 so … during covid.

also the rating website has the actual pearl beauty cosmetics website link so it’s definitely the same company

View attachment 2355455
Please click that link and let me know if it takes you to the pearl beauty website, because it certainly doesn’t for me😂

That website is pearlbeautyandcostmetics.com

The correct website is https://pearlbeautycosmetics.com

With no ‘and’ in the URL

Reactions: 2
Took ohsofemme to make a reel on strawberry makeup before ellepearls ‘the beauty expert’ thought to make one. These influencers all just churn out the same tit 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone I know would make sure the bride is in the middle for the pictures. Not Elle pearls.. me me me me
I seen it earlier but I wasn't sure if I should comment here.
How the hell do you make yourself the centre of attention at someone else's wedding? Honestly she should write a book on how to, she is insufferable.

Reactions: 2
I seen it earlier but I wasn't sure if I should comment here.
How the hell do you make yourself the centre of attention at someone else's wedding? Honestly she should write a book on how to, she is insufferable.
There is something incredibly smug and insufferable about her lol

Reactions: 5
That handbag does *not* match he4 shoes and dress. She's worn much nicer things on nights out.

• Sick
Christ she really is insufferable lately, what’s with the friend sucking her bollocks at every turn, telling her how much of a boss BiAtCh she is, it’s just so cringey

Reactions: 6
The short hair was short lived, she's got the hair extensions in already FFS. She's selling on her birthday dress, how kind, more like how scumbagy do you need to be to get a quick quid?

The short hair was short lived, she's got the hair extensions in already FFS. She's selling on her birthday dress, how kind, more like how scumbagy do you need to be to get a quick quid?
Was thinking the same.. anyone else on Instagram, here’s the link to dress or something similar / giving this one away so someone else can enjoy.. not her, she’d sell paddy on Instagram if she thought she’d get any takers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her birthday post to Christina whilst advertising pearl beauty tells you everything you need to know about her and their friendship

Reactions: 4