Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So picky with mascara so she is that she's had to hype up her own to where she knows it's not going to be perfect cause she's getting it made in south Korea. Who wants to bet it'll be similar to Aimee Connollys?
I’ve been sporting the Primark dupe for Benefit Bad Gal

At least when I bought it I spent my 4 quid knowing it was likely made in factory in South Korea 🇰🇷

Her mascara will probably be near the twenty quid price and marketed as a clean wholesome beige product developed by her own Canadian hand and a God squad battalion 😂
---
View attachment 2223522 you're so relatable Elanna....
I just spent 20 on a new pair of headphones from a TikTok shop 😂 I bet I will get more pleasure out of them and I don’t have to leave my family to take pictures to tell everyone about them 😂

Dyson ambassador yet not one item has she bought herself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve been sporting the Primark dupe for Benefit Bad Gal

At least when I bought it I spent my 4 quid knowing it was likely made in factory in South Korea 🇰🇷

Her mascara will probably be near the twenty quid price and marketed as a clean wholesome beige product developed by her own Canadian hand and a God squad battalion 😂
---

I just spent 20 on a new pair of headphones from a TikTok shop 😂 I bet I will get more pleasure out of them and I don’t have to leave my family to take pictures to tell everyone about them 😂

Dyson ambassador yet not one item has she bought herself
I actually love the Penneys mascara and the betterthansex false lash dupe too. 🤣
No doubt Elle's mascara will be marked up!
How many of them sticks is she shilling, the girl in the Amsterdam ad looks sunburnt, SUNBURNT!!!

God Squad 🤣💀💀

The whole ambassador thing is so overrated, there's so many other hair tools out there for less than half the price of the airwrap.

Reactions: 4
I bought the dyson dupe hairdryer on Amazon for 28.99 and it’s great, no point paying £500 for a hairdryer!
Also Lynas that funds Pearl beauty has bought over the wholesale fruit seller in Coleraine too. The greedy Christians just get greedier

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A whole grid post on a story of an outfit I wouldn’t wear to out the bins out?
Also how inconvenient to have your bag under your jumper?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A whole grid post on a story of an outfit I wouldn’t wear to out the bins out?
Also how inconvenient to have your bag under your jumper?!
I'm telling you she's just wearing tit now to show off her body and how skinny she got. Every photo is deliberate to show off thigh gap. I don't think her outfits make any sense anymore.
She's wearing something a 14 year old would wear to the high street to show off.

Hahaha she's deleted the reel where she forgot to put the filter on and you could see how much concealer was in her undereye lines and she had far too much red blush on.

• Haha
She is another one that seems to be away more than she is with her kids, her and Grace would suit one another.

IMG_3255.jpeg
Nothing says on the beg like this twit tagging the life out of this hotel, she just had to add in it was the penthouse suite 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
the new hair makes it look like she has a receding hairline.
I can’t deal with the make up, I’d love to know what that looks like in real life 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3