Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No not necessarily a religious issue but in contrast she has portrayed herself as this perfect pure and beige/white clothing aesthetic for the longest time, trying to evoke a religious and pure aesthetic to appease that Christian fan base. Now she is very obviously showing off in skimpy outfits and flaunting herself. It's just hypocritical.
Yes this is what I meant, doesn’t bother me in the slightest what religion people are but don’t use it to push whatever aesthetic you think will get you followers.

she must waste so much of those sticks rubbing it into the palm of her hand before dabbing it on. What was the point of the wonderful miracle brush??

Reactions: 2
Yes this is what I meant, doesn’t bother me in the slightest what religion people are but don’t use it to push whatever aesthetic you think will get you followers.

she must waste so much of those sticks rubbing it into the palm of her hand before dabbing it on. What was the point of the wonderful miracle brush??
The brush must get a bit caked in product unless you wash it regularly. And there is so little in them sticks, I'm sure if you using it like that it would get used up fairly quickly.
She is not a makeup artist and she doesn't have a clue, case in point you're not supposed to put cream products over powder, if she did any sort of professional makeup training she would know this.

Did she move here with a job? Or what did she do until Pearl?
I think she said she has a degree/diploma in fashion/product marketing or something like that, she has also said she had worked as a counter assistant for ABH(or Mac the story changes) in a department store so she must have got in house training through that but not obviously not an actual Mua cert. She's just been a yt/ig influencer since. She has said before she's no makeup artist tho.

Back to showing a lot more of her children again, wonder what she’s on the beg for now. Zero integrity to protecting her children’s privacy

Reactions: 5
Probably trying to drum up interest for someone to gift her a ‘family’ summer holiday or paid ad and holiday ☀

Reactions: 3
I’m usually a fan of Elanna but quite shocked to see she’s selling bundles of her chidlren’s old clothes for £50 each on her IG stories today. Surely she could donate to local charities on the North Coast who are in need?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m usually a fan of Elanna but quite shocked to see she’s selling bundles of her chidlren’s old clothes for £50 each on her IG stories today. Surely she could donate to local charities on the North Coast who are in need?
Greedy witch. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was selling on gifted items either. Maybe she’s saving up to get Patty Cakes a hair transplant 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see she’s made her witch boy paddy produce the latest vegas vlog, suppose he’s gotta earn his keep now 😂 could do with taking some videography classes…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is unbelievable, I honestly think she's just posting up for sale clothes to show off she's a size 10/small. Big woop! She must be needing the money if she's reselling clothes... Maybe she spent a bit too much on her holidays in USA.

Reactions: 10
Yeah she comes across as very cheap. Like sorry no one wants your worn Tesco co-ord for £20, you won’t have paid much more for it let’s be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Irony being that Ricky from that church is always talking about COL crisis and asking for donations for people worse off.

Unless she's going to sell them and donate the ££ instead- but I'd doubt it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why anyone would buy her beauty sticks when there are so many better brands out there. The milk ones are amazing, and are the same price.

plus her trustpilot reviews look poor, and the good ones are called into question by others as to whether or not they are fake.

she operates a bizarre business model I have to say.

Reactions: 1
Any Mum I know gives them away to other families or charity, unless she is donating the money she generates to a charity it’s a really cheap thing to sell them.

Let’s be honest it if she was donating the money to charity she would be posting about it everywhere, this is the person who drive from ballymoney to Hollywood to get her gifted nails done ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why anyone would buy her beauty sticks when there are so many better brands out there. The milk ones are amazing, and are the same price.

plus her trustpilot reviews look poor, and the good ones are called into question by others as to whether or not they are fake.

she operates a bizarre business model I have to say.

I don’t think this is her Pearl beauty but I’d love the know genuine reviews of the products, I’m not a big fan of the stick I have from her

Did she not sell the kids bundles or have they been deleted? Tried to have a nosey last night

Did she not sell the kids bundles or have they been deleted? Tried to have a nosey last night
I don't think she's posted them. Not on her vinted either. Who wants childrens clothes when you can pick them up so cheaply from a charity shop anyway? She's scrounging for money.