Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley aka OhSoFemme did a Hailey Bieber hair tutorial and not even 3 days later Elanna has copied her content and passed it off as her own 🤯 like how more obvious can you be?! She hasn’t a single original idea in her head. Ashley must be fuming she is using her content and ideas like that. She even copied the technique and video style. Like wtf?! 🥴😂

Attachments

Reactions: 7
The makeup looks these days range from looking like allergic reactions to sunburn. I must be getting old now for not seeing the appeal 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
There is something changed about Elannas face 🤔 not sure if it's the profhilo kicking in or just terrible makeup? He face looks puffy, yet dry and the wrong shade, or maybe when you beauty blend too much and your makeup smudges. She looks VERY tired, much preferred her trainers and beach walks days with scooting kids and a coffee.

Reactions: 5
There is something changed about Elannas face 🤔 not sure if it's the profhilo kicking in or just terrible makeup? He face looks puffy, yet dry and the wrong shade, or maybe when you beauty blend too much and your makeup smudges. She looks VERY tired, much preferred her trainers and beach walks days with scooting kids and a coffee.
She’s looking like a hot mess these days

When you have a business meeting at 10, and American Football practice at 11 🥴😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
You're right, there's something very different about her face. I think it's only when she has make up on though.

Reactions: 3
What a bloody hypocrite 🖕🏼
Also, WHERE IS THE DOG ELANNA?!
Just came to say the same thing!!!!!! What a joke!
Let me tell you this studio isn't cheap, Janine is a fabulous photographer that doesn't need an instahun advertising for them, they are always booked out. I and many friends have gone to the pop ups and they are fantastic but we PAID for them 😤

P.s for any who don't follow the other kids are the photographers own.
Think Elanna has used this studio previously.

But to be honest I'm just glad it's not single white Anna and that grin #gurlgang #myteam #colinsagimp 🤪😜😝🤣😂😆🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤨🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
£28 for her cream bronzer???? People must be touched in the head to pay that... Actual well known long standing brands don't charge as much..

• Haha
Reactions: 6