Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do yous think of the strawberry blonde? I think it makes her while washed out looking or something?especially with no makeup on... 😕
It’s the same colour as her face which doesn’t look right. I think it’s unnatural looking on her but might be ok if she tweaked her makeup slightly

Reactions: 2
Have to laugh cause she now has an “updated” make up vid 😂
Hahaha yea I seen that and to get the hair extensions to match! Updated makeup vid g only difference is a lip colour change and bit of brown on eyelids, pretty sure there's a tint filter on too.
It looks awful, doesn't suit her at all! She'll be back to super blonde soon enough or maybe she'll surprise us with a bronde? 😂😂

I want to know what this make up looks like in real life. Surely it’s just an orange forehead!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cannot COPE with all these huns and their fake Chanel’s ☠ first Laura ads and Anna’s sandals, now elannas bag. Not fooling anyone!
Apparently its vintage chanel, she adds in her reel/stories about it. Was that her new find when she was in paris last? Kept quiet till now. If i got a vintage chanel i wouldn't care, i would boast about it and share the vintage store where i got it. Sharing is caring if sge got it for a good price?
£100 skirt looking like it’s straight from Shein 😍🥰😍🥰

Sorry… free skirt!!
She sure changed her mind from wearing the skims dress to that skirt?!

Reactions: 1
Apparently its vintage chanel, she adds in her reel/stories about it. Was that her new find when she was in paris last? Kept quiet till now. If i got a vintage chanel i wouldn't care, i would boast about it and share the vintage store where i got it. Sharing is caring if sge got it for a good price?

She sure changed her mind from wearing the skims dress to that skirt?!
Do not believe it for a second. You don’t just causally drop a “vintage chanel” into a reel with a millisecond of airtime. Particularly when she got her Gucci birthday bag she showed it off constantly! 🤥

• Heart