Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Elana would stop placing reels all the way on the right side of her screen in her stories. So there is essentially no way of skipping the story because tapping that side takes you to the reel. It’s infuriating. I don’t want to be forced to watch your reels.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I wish Elana would stop placing reels all the way on the right side of her screen in her stories. So there is essentially no way of skipping the story because tapping that side takes you to the reel. It’s infuriating. I don’t want to be forced to watch your reels.
It's the same thing when she puts a link up but doesn't disclose where it's from, you have to click to see.
Her hair always looks the same I don't know why she has to make out that it's a major change.

Today’s Q&A, she says it’s tough with 3 kids and 2 businesses. I know pearl beauty is one but what’s the other business?

I really hate the phrase “it takes a village”. So many parents out there don’t have a “village” and just have to drive on with life, juggling to do their best. Most of these Insta Huns obv do, hence why they have the time for Insta, showing a very unattainable/unrealistic lifestyle.

• Heart
I really hate the phrase “it takes a village”. So many parents out there don’t have a “village” and just have to drive on with life, juggling to do their best. Most of these Insta Huns obv do, hence why they have the time for Insta, showing a very unattainable/unrealistic lifestyle.
Me too, I have no village, my parents are both dead, I’m an only child, my husband works away a lot, his siblings are worse than useless when it comes to helping out and his parents are too old to help. I’ve three kids and I’m my own village!

• Heart
Me too, I have no village, my parents are both dead, I’m an only child, my husband works away a lot, his siblings are worse than useless when it comes to helping out and his parents are too old to help. I’ve three kids and I’m my own village!
It's not easy by any means if you don't have the same level of support, and Elle is very privileged. She's not relatable in the slightest with her perfect aesthetic lifestyle, I just find it very tone deaf and sickening to watch from someone I used to like and actually relate to, and now she just seems like such a phony fake.
Not everyone has that support and the only relief some people get is making friends at mother and baby groups. Though I think Elanna would think that beneath her unless she reads here and changes her tune to "try" and be relatable.