Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand the appeal with designer labels. Or maybe I’m just the sad bastard that enjoys hoking through the rails in TK Max to find a good bargain 😂 anyone else?! Tell me I’m not alone 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she get on as if she lives in the Port, she lives in Ballymoney on the Frocess road ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she get on as if she lives in the Port, she lives in Ballymoney on the Frocess road ffs
Sure it’s only 20 odd miles away 🤷🏼‍♀️ She lives on another planet, all that twirling has gone to her head

Sure it’s only 20 odd miles away 🤷🏼‍♀️ She lives on another planet, all that twirling has gone to her head
Whoops thought this was Blossoming Birds Anna’s thread when I read that and replied 😂 she’s another one who thinks she lives in the Port 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's all that hashtag northcoastcrew shite they spew, calm your tits love, you live inland.
She's been pushing this for a while tho with the coastalgranddaughter vibes 🙄

• Haha
I know right now it’s too warm for dogs to be out but why do we never see Sandy out a nice walk? They spend so much time on the coast but never seem to have Sandy!

Reactions: 2
I know right now it’s too warm for dogs to be out but why do we never see Sandy out a nice walk? They spend so much time on the coast but never seem to have Sandy!
I dunno the poor dog, never seen except the odd time. She could be taking the dog on her runs/walks rightly?

I hate it when influencers advertise hair vitamins, it's such false advertising because even if they do help it will only start to help at the roots not the shaft of the hair because that's already dead hair growing out. Its really down to what you use on the hair that can improve it immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I dunno the poor dog, never seen except the odd time. She could be taking the dog on her runs/walks rightly?

I hate it when influencers advertise hair vitamins, it's such false advertising because even if they do help it will only start to help at the roots not the shaft of the hair because that's already dead hair growing out. Its really down to what you use on the hair that can improve it immediately.
I agree.....the hair looks like it does because she had a colour the other day. Not because of some vitamins.

Reactions: 3
No they never walk it or take it anywhere. It’s an accessory/prop for her. Last time I mentioned the dog and that we hadn’t seen it in a long time and asking if she even still had it, she posted a video of the dog curling out a tit on the lawn 🙄🥴

• Haha
Matching cossies for her and Pattie at the beach
:sick:

Has anyone ever looked at his Instagram? It has to be her writing those posts. The same language about them doing everything with intention and lot of other religious drivel.

• Sick

Has anyone ever looked at his Instagram? It has to be her writing those posts. The same language about them doing everything with intention and lot of other religious drivel.
Seems the balding started in 2020 🤣

• Haha

Never looked at his insta till now, he seems to humble her a bit with not so perfect photos and sillyness but they seem really cute on his page. He really does adore her and his family which is genuine, but his posts could be slightly scripted on her part.

The match outfits tho today, oh em gee it's too much 🙈🙈🙈
And the heat proof makeup tutorial? Oh for feck sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ooh, there is a clean, dewy look coming later!

I've been waiting for this!

Said nobody, ever.

All her 'looks' look the same!

• Haha
Ooh, there is a clean, dewy look coming later!

I've been waiting for this!

Said nobody, ever.

All her 'looks' look the same!
I think we are all on the same wavelength 🤣🤣🤣

Oh joy! another rehash of the same look just rearranging the same products we've seen before in other videos. Groundbreaking 😪👏

• Haha
Love how she thinks she owns that one bit of West Strand in front of Babushka 🥰🥰

• Haha
Does she never get bored of taking photos of herself all day every day 😴 She’s so self obsessed