Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
Is it just me or does the latest “glowy makeup” tutorial just look like she has bad fake tan on her face and is just making it worse?
So patchy and dry looking, she's definitely got pregnancy pigmentation on her face which is normal enough but she's trying to cover it with fake tan. It's just making it look worse. Making her look dirty.
She so narcissistic with the whole sizing thing, it's all brag brag brag, I don't care if you have to go a couple sizes up just to be comfortable, you are pregnant... No one cares what size you are at, you have the pregnancy get of jail card. It's like she's so afraid of losing that young following by actually being normal and relatable mature woman in her 30s.

Reactions: 8

labdheh

Sorry how long has she been away from her children for???
I think a week or so now? Not sure how long she’s meant to be in Vegas

I’m serious about hating this new “scandi” hair line 😂 the video she put up has her dark hair roots through her parting and then this weird blonde ring around her forehead 🙈

• Haha

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
She carries on like she's living in America with the warmer clothes, wake up you live in four seasons in one day Ireland. She's not relatable in the slightest. She never comments or acknowledges any worldly events either, she's so insensitive. Cant gloom up her perfect lifestyle and curated gram.
The biggest giveaway was the background, looked like it was all filmed on the same sunny day.
I honestly find her insufferable lately and I eye roll at everything she puts up. She's shifted the content to all homely and family orientated and only 4 months ago was strolling around like some sex kitten. She wants both but she's just comes across as completely narcissistic and self centred.

penpitstop

Did she seriously just moan about the price of food in vegas when she gets 99% of her holidays #kindlygifted 😳 and who goes to a bar and eats their free nuts with tap water? Trying to keep up the Christian image and pretend she isn’t downing the cocktails and cock on the side 🫣
Whilst staying at one of the most expensive hotels on the strip!!
Been to vegas many times and can honestly say I’ve never felt body insecure at the pool-they come in all shapes and sizes there (why I love it!) so that was definitely a post to draw attention to her weight loss

DaisyDee

Is she going to show the bump being dressed for the full 30 days 🙈 She’s In great shape but please enough bump content.

OwtDoing

VIP Member
He's probably more like her secretary, I couldnt do it, couples need space too. Working together, living together, they will drive each other crazy.

I think she peaked about 3years ago, now I don't even know... It's just beige....
This!!! 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 ‘Beige’ is the only way to sum her up. No personality. House is beige, clothes are beige, makeup is beige. Their car is probably bloody beige

• Haha

Steel Magnolia

You're joking, she's actually showed compared photos up of her previous pregnancies? That is ridiculous, nothing to be proud of. Be lucky and happy to deliver a healthy baby!
it's one thing to compare photos to yourself in private but posting up comparison photos to the public like that speaks volumes.
Yep, photos of her at the same stage with her other two, comparisons of her bump. And she mentioned the weight difference down to the kilo. She brought it all back to fitness and food. There's just no need! Also, these dress with me through pregnancy videos are a joke. They are not relatable!! Especially given she's all about how "small" she is. She's definitely keeping her weight in check. Even sharing her food and portions online isn't right at this stage I don't think. It could be very triggering for other women.

• Wow
She went to crazy lengths to hide it because she had a bratty tantrum about being pregnant now she won’t put her midriff away and honestly if I have to see it one more time 🙄🙄
Pregnancy isn’t about “finding your style” it’s about growing a baby. A little person. Women would give their right arms to be in her position and she was furious but now she’s bought some new clothes and had a holiday and done her big reveal so she’s calmed down and won’t Put. It. Away.
Babies are a blessing. Children are special. She has handled this really badly.

• Heart
Had to seek out this thread because she is so annoying recently. Ok you’ve lost weight we get it but please learn how to dress yourself. Must be that Canadian/American influence that she has no style.

I find the whole leaving her kids for two weeks bizarre.. and have her parents fly in when she’s not even there. Surely you would want to see them yourself and at least make sure everyone is settled and happy before you jet off given they don’t see them very often and they aren’t from there so it’s not an easy task

Bennyboy11

£28 for a cream bronzer when you can buy one from Revolution for £6, seriously this doll thinks she is the next Charlotte Tilbury!!!

• Haha

qwertyuiu

£35 each for some tea and scones at the bushmills inn #invite, jog on, seems the rest of us plebs are subsidising these instahuns lifestyles, another place crossed off that I won’t be spending my hard earned money, why not #invite a bunch of hard working nhs nurses instead of those twats, eugh makes me sick

labdheh

The makeup looks these days range from looking like allergic reactions to sunburn. I must be getting old now for not seeing the appeal 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7