Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
She so full of shit! Her on about how she has found her style with her pregnancy this time round, she what..., announced she was preggers less than a month ago and obviously bought a few elasticated waistband stuff so she was comfortable on holiday? Groundbreaking!

You were parading yourself round London in a bathing suit a month ago! Feck off!

Reactions: 9

Steel Magnolia

She's incredibly selfish. I got really turned off her during COVID because of this attitude. I remember the Republic of Ireland brought in certain restrictions before NI. She came down here for a weekend which she had booked earlier and I DMed her and challenged her on it. I said I thought it was very selfish behaviour to travel when restrictions are in place and she should respect them. She completely fobbed me off, said the restrictions were on our side and not hers, and she wasn't willing to lose out on a trip because she'd lose money. I got very frustrated. She's so cheap, and had no qualms about what she was doing. Her self-obsession and selfishness knows no bounds!

I think she is incredibly selfish travelling so far this far into her pregnancy. And the amount of time she spends away from her children doesn't sit right with me either. That opinion is personal to me, obviously.

• Heart

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
She’s basically advertising her house is empty and waiting to be robbed, especially as her address is all over companies house, what an idiot 🫣
Can’t imagine anyone would want to burgle their vanilla abode. The robbers would nose dive through a window, take one look around and say “out to fuck boys, nothing worth stealing here, there’s only bibles and candles, and a shit load of head shine”

• Haha

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
I find it hilarious when influencers say they are taking a break from post on social media when they go on holidays. Yet film content the whole time they are there.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
We all know it's cause internet roaming charges are a bitch and cause you want to edit the shit outta them too.no filters my ass.🤥

• Haha

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
Ah we knew the short hair wouldn't last long, she's back at it with the hair extensions. She says 18months of short hair, would you go away and shite it's only been since March of last year!

• Haha

cee-bee

VIP Member
It's really weird posting up the numbers like that tho, it's like she copied and pasted from her notes on her phone? Like does she think all her following lives exactly near her location?

I get maybe giving people ideas for a group buffet night in but the numbers too, not every Chinese has the same number layout.

Also posting up her new drink, undisclosed ad...
what a dose. All chicken too, the most unadventurous boring order

Also: sitting down in thon café as though she was at a Parisian bistro instead of some wind tunnel in Belfast 😂

• Haha

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I’m usually a fan of Elanna but quite shocked to see she’s selling bundles of her chidlren’s old clothes for £50 each on her IG stories today. Surely she could donate to local charities on the North Coast who are in need?
Greedy bitch. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was selling on gifted items either. Maybe she’s saving up to get Patty Cakes a hair transplant 🤔

• Haha

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
100% this. I'm sick of hearing about her size. I know she was super regimented before getting pregnant, but she's really sticking to it through pregnancy, and part of me thinks that it's so she doesn't get too big. I think she's quite weight obsessed.
Thank you!! Someone else has said it!!
I’m not saying she has an ED, but how regimented she appears to be… really reminds me of myself in the past. She shows herself eating stuff that’s not deemed as healthy.. but she never misses a work out. I’m sure she works extra hard, which is extra sad during pregnancy. I’m not pro pigging out or piling on the pounds when pregnant, because there isn’t any need to.
I only put on a stone when pregnant, and my diet was much more relaxed than it was pre-pregnancy. I just didn’t over eat.
But I think you’re spot on with this, she’s desperate to keep as much of the weight she lost off.

Didn’t see baby no3 coming, hmmm at the timing she started showing her kids faces again and then announces pregnancy. You can’t really accept all the free baby stuff without showing the baby, and you can’t show the baby and make a difference for the other two can you? I’m even more perturbed at the outfits she has worn recently, given she was pregnant was she trying to distract from her waist to her lady garden?🫣🤔

• Haha

OwtDoing

VIP Member
Didn’t say they were horrible people, just implied they were most likely stuck looking after their kids yet again
---

Some difference between ballymoney and Las Vegas 😂 she doesn’t look out of place in vegas, ballymoney however..
I wasn’t implying that you did, I should have explained myself better. They go above and beyond for those grandchildren and are nothing like Elanna. Eggheads mum has been known to talk about Elanna through gritted teeth about the way she behaves

• Wow

Steel Magnolia

Christ, even her baby scan is a gifted service! Everything yesterday on her stories is a freebie. She's so cheap! Also, she needs to sort out her wardrobe. She's saying she has really found her style over the last year...but she looks horrendous.

allaboutthegossip

Not that they care what this stranger on the internet thinks but I think it is a crazy decision for Paddy to leave his job. She must be making some serious money influencing and pearl beauty is maybe a top
up of income? If she was a more honest person who didn’t write ad or gift in teeny tiny writing I would wish them well.

She really does love herself, doesn’t she? 🥴😂 also anybody else think it can’t be healthy for her and Patty cakes to live in each others pockets now he’s CEO of Pearl Beauty? Working together, living together, same social circle, same events, church, no real hobbies or interests outside of each other etc?
Christ, it would do my head in. My hubby is working from home & I'm sick looking at him. I just want to punch him most days.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

labdheh

Flaunting her “wealthy” lifestyle and skimpy outfits rocking round Vegas doesn’t scream wholesome Christian to me.

she was definitely drunk that night in the hotel lobby with egghead and is dressing the way she is for the sole purpose of showing off her body.

we wouldn’t care if she was showing a family holiday here and there but it seems shes away every month while a lot of parents in NI aren’t eating in order to feed their kids and give them the odd summer activity. Honestly so sick of this influencer shite now

• Heart
Reactions: 8