Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
She's Canadian but visits usa more than her home country. I reckon she must get a Disney resort discount to return annually? it's always Florida too. Never anywhere else in USA.

Yes, it's wild, you only have to check them out on Glassdoor and indeed reviews to know what I'm talking about too 🤣
It's well known lynas don't pay taxes, it gets tunnelled through to there favourite church the vineyard.
I remember thinking oh vineyard must be a huge church and then when I seen it I was underwhelmed, little tin house with the ATM attached 🤣🤣
Lynas has so much power in coleraine, corrupted hole.
It's no surprise Mr lynas is a stakeholder in pearl beauty, they have cash to splash.
Just as bad as green pastures in Ballymena in our Anna's town.
Lynas is there surname too, I remember when the big boy died, that's when things changed.

Tell me you aren't a cult chruch without telling me you are one, they even have a special supermarket for people struggling etc, but if you read "give us money and we'll help" not surprised.

That looks like egg heads sister Jessica? 🤔 Again, not surprised, it's a family affair and once you get into vineyard, good luck getting out.
Ohhhhh.....I feel like I need to leave....my aunt & uncle go to vineyard. And my dad's brother was married to one of the Lynas's 😬

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
So she’s going to be working in partnership with Dyson this year? Hahaha I laughed at that one. how desperate are these insta huns?! They will turn down nothing for a freebie or some cash

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
Why is she posting her Chinese order with menu numbers and all as if people care? Is this actually content people want to see?! Or maybe an undisclosed ad who knows 🙈
It's really weird posting up the numbers like that tho, it's like she copied and pasted from her notes on her phone? Like does she think all her following lives exactly near her location?

I get maybe giving people ideas for a group buffet night in but the numbers too, not every Chinese has the same number layout.

Also posting up her new drink, undisclosed ad...

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
Has her top lip increasedin size or is it the angle of pics recently?
Strategically placed lip liner I think.... but she could have very well gotten a bit of lip filler. The middle lips,cupidsbow looks more pushed out.

Oh I see blossomingbirds is in for a selfie tonight, boke!

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Serious question, are people actually buying the products? Is the brand successful? A lot of my circle of friends and family would be in Pearl Beauty target demographic and I’ve never heard any of them mention any of it.

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
Thoughts on the black room? Think it could be a bit too dark for Irish weather?
The reclaimed driftwood is a bit of a stretch... They look manufactured intentionally 🙄

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
When most of your life is sponsored I guess the cost of fuel is irrelevant.

i think also the hairdresser might be a relative or family friend ….
Gifted services on top of gifted services, so tone deaf in our current climate.
The rising cost of everything and trying to keep up with the instahuns, you'd be out a fortune!
Lucky they get everything gifted to them hah!