Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the tote bag enormous or just seems that way since Christina is so small? Looks ridiculous

Reactions: 1
Oh no way? People are supposed to pay for that tote? I thought it came free?? Who in their right mind would want to part with their hard earned cash for that???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That bag is for Patty’s balls
---
If you look up ‘emasculated’ in the dictionary, this is what comes up
Wtf?? Why would people let him do this? He looks bloody ridiculous. The two of them need to go and get a real job. He should have stayed in his career. What will they have in 5 years time? ‘Influencers’ have had their day

Reactions: 3
The cheek of her - that Day 2 #familyvaca photo dump

That last pic in the post is the one of 4 kids playing
In the group her kids back of heads only showing - someone full on face of the little girl and side profile of the boy - what a rat 🐀

Reactions: 2
No normal, happy and content 30+ year old on holiday with their family posts a daily montage of personal photos to show off to the world, surely she can afford some vacation time away from Instagram?

Reactions: 5
No normal, happy and content 30+ year old on holiday with their family posts a daily montage of personal photos to show off to the world, surely she can afford some vacation time away from Instagram?
It's pure ego. She's lost a tit tone of weight and toned up, fair play but It's all gone to her head at this stage and to be honest I think she's desperate for engagement in her content. She's also going down the blossomingbirds way with all the linked content on stories. Won't know where her clothes are from lest you click click click.
Not relatable, tone deaf and reused and recycled content.

Reactions: 5
It's pure ego. She's lost a tit tone of weight and toned up, fair play but It's all gone to her head at this stage and to be honest I think she's desperate for engagement in her content. She's also going down the blossomingbirds way with all the linked content on stories. Won't know where her clothes are from lest you click click click.
Very true, is she hiding the likes on certain posts that arnt getting great engagement? Seems all over the place, one with 5000 likes then the next one hidden, strange, very little comments on them, most of which she’s desperately replied to

Reactions: 3
I agree at one point she would have been slightly ahead of Anna in regards to engagement etc, sure Anna used to stalk her and Christine at the Port (well its only 5mins away 😉) then Elanna changed direction, no longer showing her kids, fair enough though will show them when it suits, say like in a free photo shoot. That brand was the end for her, it's the same crap played out, too expensive for what it is, and everytime I see it I think of the brand MILK. She is no longer the cool insta mum, that showed outfits and home decor.
Anna pushed hard selling her kids and having the last child and it's worked.

Reactions: 1
Their wee boy is the double of Paddy Daddy! Definitely not riveting but I'd love some chips n dip now and a peroni 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2