Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the new hair makes it look like she has a receding hairline.
I can’t deal with the make up, I’d love to know what that looks like in real life 😂
The hairline ages her massively, and the amount of bronzer and blush and highlighter looked ridiculous on her. Over the top. Her product must not last that long if she has to sporadically keep applying it all day in her stories. She looked like the greasiest person in the group photo last day there.
I'd safely say she asked to view the penthouse suite for the video for her stories. A hotel isn't going to willy nilly gift you a penthouse suite just because you're an influencer.
Now that the kids are a few years older she can reconnect with her old friends from Canada and go on a girly spree, mom guilt my arse, she needs to cop herself on. Christian woman my arse!

Reactions: 6
This has to be the longest hen party in existence, I dread to think of the money involved

I wonder is Vieve Bronzer made in the same place as pearl beauty one? They look identical bar a different lid. All these brands are turning into the same thing.

Reactions: 4
Did she seriously just moan about the price of food in vegas when she gets 99% of her holidays #kindlygifted 😳 and who goes to a bar and eats their free nuts with tap water? Trying to keep up the Christian image and pretend she isn’t downing the cocktails and cock on the side 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she seriously just moan about the price of food in vegas when she gets 99% of her holidays #kindlygifted 😳 and who goes to a bar and eats their free nuts with tap water? Trying to keep up the Christian image and pretend she isn’t downing the cocktails and cock on the side 🫣
I was thinking about this too, where is all the show off cash from your makeup business? Must have spent it all on that "penthouse" suite in Miami 🙄
Think someone else pointed out before, it's all peachy until you're wearing your second hand thrifted tit from vinted.
---
Maybe she wouldn't be struggling to fill out her bikini if she didn't loose all that weight and kept her boobs, and also what stretch marks? I can barely see anything, please duck off! Oh pick me girl! Desperate for compliments and trying to be relatable.
Clearly her own insecurities come out when she's seeing 20 somethings at the pool! She's had two kids ffs, shes seriously fishing for compliments! She never looked hefty, and now she's gone down so many sizes to compete with her friends. You're never gonna have the same body you had when you were in your teenage years!

Last edited:
My heart bleeds for her, all the travelling she does and the freebies, she is making a good buck or two so suck it up!! I hate the pretence!

Reactions: 3
Trying to use the burger chat 💬 a little innuendo about Paddy’s beef and giggling like a school girl.

Also who goes on holidays to stare at other people and talk into their phone on repeat 🤦‍♀️

When we gp away most of the time it’s phones away

I wonder is Vieve Bronzer made in the same place as pearl beauty one? They look identical bar a different lid. All these brands are turning into the same thing.
I’ve been wondering this for ages. She went through a vieve “phase” and ordered a load of their products. I’m convinced it was cos she was checking out the competition/quality.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been wondering this for ages. She went through a vieve “phase” and ordered a load of their products. I’m convinced it was cos she was checking out the competition/quality.
There's a few companies out there with the same component packaging as her multisticks, ilia makeup is nearly identical with same shades. A quick Google search too shows so many other bands too....

Reactions: 1
Whilst staying at one of the most expensive hotels on the strip!!
Been to vegas many times and can honestly say I’ve never felt body insecure at the pool-they come in all shapes and sizes there (why I love it!) so that was definitely a post to draw attention to her weight loss

Reactions: 8
There's a few companies out there with the same component packaging as her multisticks, ilia makeup is nearly identical with same shades. A quick Google search too shows so many other bands too....
My point was she would likely see vieve as a competitor as in both started off as MUA / makeup YouTubers and launching into a similar make up brands.

Sorry how long has she been away from her children for???
I think a week or so now? Not sure how long she’s meant to be in Vegas

I’m serious about hating this new “scandi” hair line 😂 the video she put up has her dark hair roots through her parting and then this weird blonde ring around her forehead 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think a week or so now? Not sure how long she’s meant to be in Vegas

I’m serious about hating this new “scandi” hair line 😂 the video she put up has her dark hair roots through her parting and then this weird blonde ring around her forehead 🙈
Maybe she wants a blonde halo 😇 to go with her holy christian look? Maybe egghead will get redhead hair transplants in the shape of horns to match her?😂😂😂

Couldn’t she have went any other time of the year when her girl was at school? Is egg heads parents looking after them all this time? Poor kids

Couldn’t she have went any other time of the year when her girl was at school? Is egg heads parents looking after them all this time? Poor kids
Think there is some beauty expo they're going to, it's something to promote and get contacts/network. They sure have the time of it tho!

Maybe she wants a blonde halo 😇 to go with her holy christian look? Maybe egghead will get redhead hair transplants in the shape of horns to match her?😂😂😂
Oh no that would be too much (evil) Halloween vibes!! Wonder will she get the Christmas tree up again as a distraction 😂
---
I think her parents were also over to look after them! There was a video of them picking Olive up from school

I know they are business owners and they can’t help when the expo happens, if it was me I’d have sacrificed the super long hen party and just went out for the business trip. She is always off somewhere, all for taking opportunities but she doesn’t get the same criticism as Grace for the same thing.

Reactions: 7
Has she blocked out that her badge probably says “Ballymoney, United Kingdom” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5