Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CBellanna

I must admit, she had me fooled. I thought she was a genuinely nice celeb and interviewer, but now to hear so many stories of the way she's treated people is pretty disappointing.

Reactions: 4

totallytaz

Chatty Member
Seems she wants to quit. Good.

How were her interviews ok, trying to coax Mariah Carey to admit she's pregnant when she clearly didn't want to and bully Daokta Johnson how she wasn't invited to Dakota's party, even though she was but didn't bother to come, just to name two examples.
Mariah went on to have a miscarriage some time after that appearance...

The Dakota one was also particularly mean, her claiming she never got an invite, only for Dakota to insist she did, even ask the producers for clarity, for then Ellen to get her dig in that she couldn’t be bothered attending or was out of town.

Never liked Ellen. I can’t even watch Finding Nemo as her voice goes right through me but in regards to nail polish - waiting staff aren’t meant to wear it as it can chip into the food.

vikka

VIP Member
Isn't Portia exactly the same as Ellen, though? I've heard she's full of herself and treats people badly, and she certainly hasn't stopped Ellen from being a horrible human being (as her spouse, she may be the only one in a position to do so).
I have come across a number of stories that seem to point in the direction of Portia trying to apologize for Ellen (eg restaurants, where Ellen is also a bullying bytch to staff) and being in a, to say it frankly, abusive relationship; Ellen controlling Portia, P walking on egg shells around E, etc.

I don't particularly remember reading that Portia is also a bytch.

Well, seems things are becoming really tough for Ellen. Good.

That "apology" is a joke and is a classic PR piece.

With the way the world is right now, with the power of the internet, I think that PR has to change, too, and those fluff bs apologies need to end, as they don't fool anyone.
Honestly apologizing would go a lot further.

I guess the only problem is that an actual apology would be an admission of guilt and open the floodgates to lawsuits, esp in the US.

Edit

Last edited:

vikka

VIP Member
Surprisingly for the daily fail, here's a well written article which summarizes some of the allegations against Ellen (eg she complained about a waitress to her boss for having a nail with chipped polish and demanding she be fired, laughing when her staff was yelled at by producers, some of her attitdude towards guests, firing staff for taking time off to attend funerals!!), celebrities (Brad Garrett, Lea Thompson) who have confirmed she's a bitchy bully and some other details

It speaks volumes that barely anyone has come out to defend her, they all know it's true and don't want to be in the mess when it's even further confirmed. Which is smart on the celebrities' part, but very telling about Ellen. On top of that she's mostly a bully towards nobodies and to a much lesser degree towards celebs, so celebs' and her brother's testimonies about her "kindness" etc are bs.

There's also mention of an article from Dec 2018 where she said she was bored of being known for being "nice" and felt "boxed in", she was asked about the rumours about her being a bully and she denied!!! It's been known for years that she's an asshole, it's just that mainstream media decided to run with the story.

Well, Ellen's wish came true and she'll be from now on known for her true self, a mean bitch, no need to pretend anymore or feel "boxed in".

Horatio

VIP Member
This YouTuber is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine... she does celebrity gossip mixed with relationship advice.... yeah somehow it works.

A lot of the time she talks with an annoying certainty about people she clearly doesn’t know anything about, but she did one on all this Ellen drama building up that you might want to check out

My thoughts are that it’s interesting I haven’t seen one post from an ex staff member claiming anything positive about her. It doesn’t mean everyone claiming to be one is telling the truth, but it is interesting no one seems to have stuck up for their defamed boss / ex boss or anything.... or maybe those posts just get hidden as they aren’t juicy ? Something to think about anyway

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
That's a ridiculous thing to complain about. In an industry as strict as hospitality, makeup and fake nails aren't allowed. She's in her right to complain, even though i've never really liked ellen.
I’ve been a waitress loads and have never been told not to wear make up or nail varnish?

2xblended

VIP Member
#freeportia
Isn't Portia exactly the same as Ellen, though? I've heard she's full of herself and treats people badly, and she certainly hasn't stopped Ellen from being a horrible human being (as her spouse, she may be the only one in a position to do so).

Reactions: 3

thisyearsboy

Anybody follow Portia on Instagram? Ellen’s been filming her teaching herself to cook and Ellen seems to get more and more passive aggressive as the days go by.

totallytaz

Chatty Member
She’s back on the small screen and her opening dialogue has been slammed.

Also note she was dressed similarly to how she looked in the early 2000s.

Lemsipmax

She definitely had the eating disorder way before Ellen.

Does anyone remember the strange break up with Anne Heche where she was wandering in the desert. Love to hear her opinion on it all.

Last edited:

Notothefakes

VIP Member
It’s always come across like she’s part of some Hollywood in crowd and she’d have some leverage wether you’d make it into the crowd or not. She makes me uneasy too. However she does look good for 62!