Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
#pizzagate 🍕🍕🍕 all over her insta comments. I believe it. Her art work is questionable and if you watch the way Justin Bieber was around her, he looked like he hated her. Watch his Yummy video analysis. Fall down the rabbit hole 🐇

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Hello new poster here , A few months ago there was a story about Ellen in the National Enquirer saying how she controls her wife's life made her give up her film and TV career etc turned her into the perfect Stepford wife.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

2xblended

VIP Member
I've heard repeatedly that she's awful when the camera isn't on. I also saw this about her show (allegedly) and I can believe it.
ETA: I love that she supports so many wildlife charities, though. That's a brilliant thing to do with her platform.

Reactions: 7

Notothefakes

VIP Member
I’ve always felt uneasy watching her. Her Covid shows have been very uncomfortable. The conversation does not flow at all!

• Sick

vikka

VIP Member
Seems she wants to quit. Good.

She should've ended the show years ago, as it's been quite apparent that she's over it and seems completely disinterested in her guests and everything else.

I also agree with people saying her games are mean spirited, she's been mean spirited towards her guests and audience (eg games, spy cameras (before the show, when they browse her shop), the "scaring" a guest etc etc) and her behaviour towards co-workers and literally all other human beings (eg wait staff at restaurants) is beyond shocking. I don't understand how she could get away with that? And what makes her think that her behaviour is ok?

How were her interviews ok, trying to coax Mariah Carey to admit she's pregnant when she clearly didn't want to and bully Daokta Johnson how she wasn't invited to Dakota's party, even though she was but didn't bother to come, just to name two examples.

Money and fame aren't the answer, as some stories say she's been an asshole before she made it big.

It is such a joke that she'd end her show saying "be kind" when she's anything but.

Some comments mention Kimmel, what is that about? Is he an asshole, too?

I just know that Fallon is apparently a massive alcoholic and Colbert is a pretend-intellectual whom I can't stand since his interview with Oliver Stone, when he was unprofessional and an utter ass.

Warpaint

VIP Member
She seems like that type of person if you don't laugh at her jokes she'll turn all passive aggressive on you the whole evening making swipes. There's definitely a nasty streak about her. And that even comes across in the few interviews I've seen her do; I imagine behind the scenes she's a terror.

Blackbird

I think someone mentioned this earlier but I absolutely fucking hate the way she scares her guests. It's so bizarre. I find it really uncomfortable, like why does she enjoy this power over them of literally scaring them so much they wet themselves? It's horrible. She has no empathy, and seems cruel and manipulative.
It's become boring too, as it happens so often

Reactions: 6

totallytaz

Chatty Member
Some celebs have made it publicly known that Ellen has always treated them wonderfully when they’re on her show. Treating people of a certain status kindly yet anyone not deemed worthy enough like 💩 These celebs really ought to keep quiet, they’re only making her look worse.

I’ve been a waitress loads and have never been told not to wear make up or nail varnish?
The waitress apparently didn’t even serve Ellen, she just saw the chipped varnish and tried to get the girl fired. I can’t stand Ellen, and I don’t know who is the biggest arsehole, her, or fucking James Corden.

Ellen mentioned in a Blind Gossip post.

And another...😬

Last edited:
  • Wow

Runestone

I’ve been saying for years Ellen gave me a bad vibe and everyone thought I was crazy. My family would watch her show and I’d have to leave the room because something about her just set me on edge. I feel vindicated that people are revealing the real Ellen now.

I feel awful for Portia. The rumours have always been that Ellen is abusive and controlling to the point of giving Portia an eating disorder. Sounds like divorce is on the horizon now that the truth is coming out. I agree with @Lemsipmax #freeportia

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Do you remember when she set up the hidden camera over the merch table and then called a lady out for taking more than one item. Awful thing to do.

@boredjess take a look at her first girlfriend. You might find that story interesting.

lilyannrose

Chatty Member
Anyone else think it’s odd that tWitch killed himself?
Not at all.

Suicide rates has always been higher among males and given everything going on in the world, as well as the fact he recently found himself out of a regular job he clearly adored after many years, I can't see anything strange about something feeling pushed beyond the limit of what they can cope with. It's deeply sad but not at all unusual, tragically.

Reactions: 5

CreepySheepy

I remember her having a genuinely kind and nice persona when I was growing up. But she has really only kept that impression to my parent's generation. I got turned off from her from all of her scaring people pranks and the way she makes people uncomfortable on air.
Now I've seen a whole bunch of people making videos about how she has apparently started a new segment of making fun of teenagers because they don't know how to use obsolete things because they've been made more convenient with technology. I find that using other people as the butt of a joke really distasteful.

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
I'm embarrassed for the celebs that are speaking out in support of her. It's obviously a coordinated PR campaign, like they've been sent a tweet to copy and paste. Of course the celeb guests are going to be treated kindly. Doesn't mean she isn't a dick to people she sees as below her.

Ellen always made me unease with the Pollyanna routine. I never bought into it but hearing how she's far worse than I'd have ever thought is a shock. In a recent video on TheTalko (I think) they said people were forbidden for making eye contact with her. That's deranged and she needs help if it's true;.

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
I haven't googled it, so might not remember exactly right, but did anyone used to watch her sitcom years ago? Used to be on C4 around the time of Friends.

There was an actor called Ayre Gross (he's appeared in a few US shows - a bit part/supporting actor) who played her best friend, Adam, and I seem to remember him being the first person (so to speak) who outed Ellen back in the 90's as being far from the sweet person she portrayed herself as.

It came after he left her show, but I think the claim was that she was a bully who got rid of him. His character was just binned and replaced with Jeremy Piven who came in as her cousin.

Shortly after this, she was receiving huge amounts of support and press coverage for coming out on her TV show. It was ironic that the show got really piss poor and was cancelled but Ellen herself was getting a lot of love.

I just always think of that actor, who's career she potentially derailed, getting the last laugh now.

• Heart
  • Sad

vikka

VIP Member
Come on, Ellen does not at all look good for 62.
She looks her age and that's fine.

Sometimes she does look really good, but when is that? When she's on her show and the light person lights the crap out of her, that's when.
It's been confirmed/told in the stories about her that she insists to be totally obliterated and showered in light, so she looks younger and her wrinkles are less obvious and that fact is pretty obvious when watching her show, because even on her show that doesn't work always and that's when she bullies and bitches at her light person.

The conspiracy crap, I assume that's the "child sacrifice" and "torture" bs? Like, come on. None of these people are either particularly healthy nor do they look good and the child sacrifice thing has been debunked many times, even the conspiracy about child/human sacrifices in past centuries in Europe has been debunked many times over, the theory started in the last century and there are no historic texts or oral renderings at all, not even around the locations and on top of that one of the places (a lodge) said to be a location is in Austria yet conspiracies say it's in the Black Forest, which is in Germany. The Black Forest is a popular location for horror stories (eg Grimm's stories, collected from many places, which are indeed grim and were told to keep kids from walking into the deep forest because no, not elites lurked there for their sacrifice, but wild animals and other dangers which are found in wild places that aren't inhabited by humans).

• Heart