Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notothefakes

VIP Member
The ankle tag nonsense has been debunked. It all comes from that QAnon conspiracy rubbish. They're desperate for certain (anti-Trump) celebs to be revealed as child abusers.
I wondered why certain celebs were being picked on... obs it could all be true, but if not why them. Makes sense now!

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
I used to love Ellen and would regularly watch segments of her show on YouTube but my word my eyes have been opened over the last couple of years. There are some horrendous interviews where she made guests feel embarrassed and uncomfortable all for the name of entertainment. On top of those mentioned previous there’s Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Hasan Minhaj, Drew Barrymore, Katy Perry, and the list goes on. If she’s treats her celebrity guests like dirt on camera, what does she treat the “nobodies” on her crew like?
She also mocked Celine Dion's son how must have been about 7 at the time for having long hair, to Celines face!!

Noseyparker68

Whose that Katy comedian who hates her. She s a bit predatory for me oggling a woman with huge breast s . It was all a bit grim

coconochanel

VIP Member
Shes a narcissist so she cant admit how badly she treated all her staff. Did you see the way she outed Maria Careys pregnancy and put her in such an uncomfortable situation. She just doesn't care about anybody but making herself look 'woke' and like butter wouldn't melt!
No I never saw that Im going to have to look on youtube.

VIP Member
Ellen sold her soul to the devil, as in Kris Jenner, Ellen has had the klan on many times over the years.

KINGAA

VIP Member
I have read a few comments in the daily fail, she is under house arrest and saw a pic of what suspiciously like an ankle bracelet (tracking device) ?? Anyone??
Something to do with Epstein apparently, not entirely sold on that but there is talk that she went to his Island.

mobyplay

Not at all.

Suicide rates has always been higher among males and given everything going on in the world, as well as the fact he recently found himself out of a regular job he clearly adored after many years, I can't see anything strange about something feeling pushed beyond the limit of what they can cope with. It's deeply sad but not at all unusual, tragically.
very good point.
I was just thinking if he was going to spill tea on her.

Spinidge

VIP Member
The ankle tag nonsense has been debunked. It all comes from that QAnon conspiracy rubbish. They're desperate for certain (anti-Trump) celebs to be revealed as child abusers.
What was the explanation for it not being an ankle tag? Was it photoshopped or a pack of fags?!