Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

To cat lady

Chatty Member
The video (available only YouTube) of Jessica Simpson hammered on her show was terrible. Jessica clearly had some issues going on and not only was Ellen laughing and completely aware of this they ran the episode even tho it was pre recorded. No need to do that to Jessica

Reactions: 5

Blackbird

She didn't seem to like it when her first DJ amassed a huge fan base from being on her show ...

The writers behind these 'talents' are the ones who do (most of) the real work - a lot of people don't realise that. Sure, Ellen has a stand-up comedy background, but that's different to hosting a talk show. I remember when Joan Rivers got into a spat with her writers for not supporting their strike action, demanding their lost wages and overtime to be paid.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I've caught her show a handful of times early morning on ITV2, flicking between Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares and Everyone Loves Raymond....I digress....Ellen isn't/doesn't seem funny. She doesn't seem bothered. Her delivery is throwaway, there's no jokes, she seems bored. All it seems to be is throwing giant screen tv's at people and some bloke dancing around in a big hat. How has this been on for 19 years?!? Mad!
Ive never liked her
whenever I have watched her she has come across as quite dismissive, sarcastic and a bit spiteful
I’ve never seen her appeal and can quite believe the stories about her

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
It’s always come across like she’s part of some Hollywood in crowd and she’d have some leverage wether you’d make it into the crowd or not. She makes me uneasy too. However she does look good for 62!
Might wanna head over to the conspiracy thread or google adrenochrome if you want to see why people believe she looks good for 62 (if you have a strong stomach ⚠)

• Sick

Mayday

VIP Member
I find her funny at times but I hate how she cuts people off in interviews! Jimmy Fallon does the same or he'll laugh over them, its so annoying!

I prefer Seth Meyers out of the American lot as I think he's a lot better at interviewing and he actually lets the celebs speak.

KINGAA

VIP Member
I don’t care what here celeb friends have to say, I care about what the REAL people who work with and for her have to say. The people without the power of minions and followers!

• Heart

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Why can't she own how she treated staff and guests like Dakota Johnson and say sorry and accept why ratings have dropped and the show has stopped? Instead she blows smoke up her own ass by mentioning how creative she is. She hasn't learned a thing.

Reactions: 4

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Today she finally does her last show. Let's have a look at some of her big mistakes. The one with Mariah Carey she should have been fired for. Imagine a man trying to get a pregnant woman admit to being pregnant by trying to pressure her in to drinking.

Yel

Chatty Member
This just popped up on my feed, Jessica Simpson is obviously not quite with it 😬 but Ellen is being such a bitch

Luce0331

VIP Member
I read somewhere that she doesn’t want to do the show anymore but her brother told her she has to because the world is such a miserable place and needs her to make people laugh 😐
She does look sooo fed up to me tbf

• Sick

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I used to love Ellen and would regularly watch segments of her show on YouTube but my word my eyes have been opened over the last couple of years. There are some horrendous interviews where she made guests feel embarrassed and uncomfortable all for the name of entertainment. On top of those mentioned previous there’s Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Hasan Minhaj, Drew Barrymore, Katy Perry, and the list goes on. If she’s treats her celebrity guests like dirt on camera, what does she treat the “nobodies” on her crew like?

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I agree with everything that's been said here. However I still find her funny and I kind of still like her. What really put me off her was when I realised how woke she'd become and what looked like fake niceness. She's seems to have some kind of mental disorder and as I know so little about those things that's all I'll say but the one that springs to mind is autism. :unsure:

MizA

I don’t personally think so, I can’t seem to match any of those clues to him 🤔
That blind gossip celeb is Tyler Perry, I’m guessing.

Clues from the article:

“This actor may be best known for his starring role in a TV comedy series with an eponymous title. However, he has also starred in dozens of movies, some of them very successful.”

and

“In fact, if his own momma knew how he behaved… she would probably do the right thing and whoop him!”

Tyler Perry’s movie, Big Momma’s House.

Also heard he is impossible to work with too.

Noseyparker68

Hello new poster here , A few months ago there was a story about Ellen in the National Enquirer saying how she controls her wife's life made her give up her film and TV career etc turned her into the perfect Stepford wife.
Did you see the one where she had that busty women on she was properly perving on her. And making her out to be dumb and a piece of meat. I could see her hard on at one point haha

• Haha