Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemsipmax

Recommended listening to the Marc Maron WTF podcast interview with comedian and writer Karen Kilgariff (now of My Favorite Murder podcast). She was her head writer for a few years but was sacked after she stood up for the writers strike. She is very polite and professional about what she says but you can read between the lines. Think you can find the interview audio on YouTube.

Go to 1:11:00

Reactions: 2

vikka

VIP Member
Ellen looking "good" (thanks to human sacrifice!)

If this is the result of "adrenochrome", I'd say stick with botox and fillers. Works for Portia.

• Heart

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I find her funny at times but I hate how she cuts people off in interviews! Jimmy Fallon does the same or he'll laugh over them, its so annoying!

I prefer Seth Meyers out of the American lot as I think he's a lot better at interviewing and he actually lets the celebs speak.
Jimmy Fallon is a pain in the ass. And there are so many blind gossips alluding to him having drug issues and affairs.

I like what I've seen of Ellen but I have read that she is horrible to be around. Who knows what is true though.

1001 others

VIP Member
Who remembers her lovely DJ, Tony? He commented publicly that he experienced the toxicity that has been reported.

I always thought her floor guy (the one who runs around giving people prizes or the mic) looked stress.

Her DJ now, tWitch, seems a lovely guy ... too nice for her.

Mogmog

Chatty Member
Doesnt she have a game show now? It's not like she's finishing the talk show and then disappearing from TV

• Sick
Reactions: 1

idk2

VIP Member
It's strange that none of the famous friends have come out to support her. For example, it's well known that she is good friends with Jen Aniston and J Lo. :unsure:
Quite a bit of celebrities have come out in support of her like Ashton Kutcher. However it sounds like he was given a tweet written by her PR team and told to tweet it as its very similar to the other tweets from celebs as well. So transparent!
She must be raging behind the scenes, I love it.

Sindra Montelle

That card trick she did was bizzare,she looked upset,fumbled with it in a panicky mood,looked like trying to send a message out to someone

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I didn't realise she had so much beef........

What I do agree with her about is this old video......

Yes there are people out there who reckon when you're mates with someone you should all have the same views on every single topic. God that would be boring having a lot of mates just like yourself who you can never challenge in a civil way what a pal thinks about a topic.

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Seems she wants to quit. Good.

She should've ended the show years ago, as it's been quite apparent that she's over it and seems completely disinterested in her guests and everything else.

I also agree with people saying her games are mean spirited, she's been mean spirited towards her guests and audience (eg games, spy cameras (before the show, when they browse her shop), the "scaring" a guest etc etc) and her behaviour towards co-workers and literally all other human beings (eg wait staff at restaurants) is beyond shocking. I don't understand how she could get away with that? And what makes her think that her behaviour is ok?

How were her interviews ok, trying to coax Mariah Carey to admit she's pregnant when she clearly didn't want to and bully Daokta Johnson how she wasn't invited to Dakota's party, even though she was but didn't bother to come, just to name two examples.

Money and fame aren't the answer, as some stories say she's been an asshole before she made it big.

It is such a joke that she'd end her show saying "be kind" when she's anything but.

Some comments mention Kimmel, what is that about? Is he an asshole, too?

I just know that Fallon is apparently a massive alcoholic and Colbert is a pretend-intellectual whom I can't stand since his interview with Oliver Stone, when he was unprofessional and an utter ass.
She also made very snarky comments towards Celine dion when her son used to have really long hair, I'm surprised none of her guests have walked off after being scared midway through an interview, very unprofessional on her half.

Ellen looking "good" (thanks to human sacrifice!)

If this is the result of "adrenochrome", I'd say stick with botox and fillers. Works for Portia.

That's a ridiculous thing to complain about. In an industry as strict as hospitality, makeup and fake nails aren't allowed. She's in her right to complain, even though i've never really liked ellen.

She should've ended the show years ago, as it's been quite apparent that she's over it and seems completely disinterested in her guests and everything else.

I also agree with people saying her games are mean spirited, she's been mean spirited towards her guests and audience (eg games, spy cameras (before the show, when they browse her shop), the "scaring" a guest etc etc) and her behaviour towards co-workers and literally all other human beings (eg wait staff at restaurants) is beyond shocking. I don't understand how she could get away with that? And what makes her think that her behaviour is ok?

How were her interviews ok, trying to coax Mariah Carey to admit she's pregnant when she clearly didn't want to and bully Daokta Johnson how she wasn't invited to Dakota's party, even though she was but didn't bother to come, just to name two examples.

Money and fame aren't the answer, as some stories say she's been an asshole before she made it big.

It is such a joke that she'd end her show saying "be kind" when she's anything but.

I just know that Fallon is apparently a massive alcoholic and Colbert is a pretend-intellectual whom I can't stand since his interview with Oliver Stone, when he was unprofessional and an utter ass.

Jimmy Kimmel is so fucking rude!!
He doesn't even bother researching people, Katherine Langford came on to promote 13 Reasons Why and it is just so cringe.

And his interview with Cate Blanchett he is just so arrogant!!

Last edited:
  • Wow

Michellellehcim

One of the big mysteries in the world is why so many like her.

The A-listers like her as she's nice to them and gives them easy exposure.

I just get the impression shes not a nice person, plenty of blind gossip that says the same. Fake and insincere but millions seem to love and watch her.
You Called it 😂