Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe she truly did tell Connor for the first time on their wedding day surely he would of noticed that she wasn’t drinking on her hen do and in Ibiza on the days leading up to the wedding? I just feel like that clip was fake unless she genuinely only found out herself that day or so then whatever but I don’t know I just don’t think that was the first time she told him.

Sooo many influencers are pregnant at the moment! It’s as though theres nothing more to life apart from having kids lol

Reactions: 30
I don’t believe she truly did tell Connor for the first time on their wedding day surely he would of noticed that she wasn’t drinking on her hen do and in Ibiza on the days leading up to the wedding? I just feel like that clip was fake unless she genuinely only found out herself that day or so then whatever but I don’t know I just don’t think that was the first time she told him.

Sooo many influencers are pregnant at the moment! It’s as though theres nothing more to life apart from having kids lol
Some clever Tattler figured out she took the test on her wedding week, she’s wearing the same pj’s and is in their hotel bathroom. Honestly you guys blow my mind with your accuracies!!! Anyhow, wasn’t the name Theodore being passed around (not gonna lie, love that name 🙈) I’ll see myself out

Reactions: 19
Name predictions: as someone said earlier 'Psalm' (although I doubt either Elle or Con can pronounce it correctly) - 'Angelo' (for all the 'Angles' to keep them happy) ....'Reign'.....'Rex'.....
I wonder if she’ll use the name she originally had for Saint. She said about how people got her lots of personalised things for her baby shower. At the time, think tattlers mentioned Noah and Zachary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think she’ll stick either the number 7 origin or to do with angles. Of course it’ll begin with S. Saith means 7 in Welsh and Sariel is apparently one of the 7 angels. She’ll be so excited when googling things surrounding the number 7 and these popping up - thought I’d save her and count conman the job.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she’ll use the name she originally had for Saint. She said about how people got her lots of personalised things for her baby shower. At the time, think tattlers mentioned Noah and Zachary.
Isn't noah Gemmas baby name?👀
I reckon she had stuff with Zachary on it and in the video they both finally decided Saint! So she could re use the stuff for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was definitely Noah or Theo the other name* she had! I can’t remember which as I always get the two mixed up but someone had said they saw a dressing gown personalised with the name on. Pretty sure it was Noah…

She does, but then she put a rainbow in the announcement video and it’s that which has made people wonder if she has had a MC

she was clearly trying to hint that this was a rainbow baby either way.
Maybe her due date is the same date her mother passed away, that could be another reason for the emojis used

Reactions: 1
Maybe her due date is the same date her mother passed away, that could be another reason for the emojis used
I think her mum passed away just before first lockdown, so middle of March?
but it wasn’t an emoji or anything, it was an actual video of a rainbow, so she could be just trying to cause speculation, wouldn’t put it past her.

also on one of her videos when she came back didn’t she try saying she had some health issues and nearly died?

she never said what, but again she could have just been being dramatic.

you reckon she's deleted negative comments? i know she's got it so that you can only comment if you follow her but i probably would've written something if not lol

Reactions: 1
I think her mum passed away just before first lockdown, so middle of March?
but it wasn’t an emoji or anything, it was an actual video of a rainbow, so she could be just trying to cause speculation, wouldn’t put it past her.

also on one of her videos when she came back didn’t she try saying she had some health issues and nearly died?

she never said what, but again she could have just been being dramatic.
Id say she was being dramatic, shes trying to turn her cancellation into her being ill for a sympathy vote.. her mum died on mothers day 2020 so the 16th march, cause id say shes already booked a date for her c section again as well

Reactions: 9
Id say she was being dramatic, shes trying to turn her cancellation into her being ill for a sympathy vote.. her mum died on mothers day 2020 so the 16th march, cause id say shes already booked a date for her c section again as well
Yes definitely being dramatic, but she never elaborated what these health issues were when she said she could have died.

she didn’t have a section the first time, so not sure if she would now. Unless there’s problems.

Reactions: 11
I wasn’t on this thread when she fell pregnant with Saint so I missed the whole Zachary / name predictions chapter

But I remember watching one of her old videos after she had Saint. I can’t remember exactly which video it was but they were in a car (possibly doing a mukbang?) and Elle was talking about how cheeky Connor was and joked that his mum should’ve named him Saint, Saint Swift - then there was a brief moment where they looked at each other and the video cut

So I feel like she must’ve said something along the lines of “Omg Connn that should totally be our child’s name in future” but cut it out of the video. So I feel like the name Saint had always been in the running

Reactions: 12
Yes definitely being dramatic, but she never elaborated what these health issues were when she said she could have died.

she didn’t have a section the first time, so not sure if she would now. Unless there’s problems.
I think ectopic pregnancy, it is a very serious situation and can result in death if not picked up on time so could potentially be that?

Reactions: 5
He didn’t even upload a photo of Elle so we can her belly, yes she’s in the first photo but unless she opened her coat and scarf then you wouldn’t even know that she’s pregnant so what was the point of his stupid post 🤣 his caption hints to a pregnancy but his photos don’t

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.