Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think ectopic pregnancy, it is a very serious situation and can result in death if not picked up on time so could potentially be that?
I had an ectopic and never have I said I almost died... in fact nobody knows apart from 2 people. Attention seeking

Reactions: 11
I don’t get how she even has a fan base to begin with. I’m gonna be a bit harsh here but I’m only being truthful - she’s not the prettiest of girls let’s be real, her content is dull, boring and generic, and her personality leaves a lot to be desired. And this is before the racism scandal. Why the hell do people like her?
Why do people care?
😐 I am losing hope and faith in humanity!
If it’s that easy for someone this plain, this average and meh, this much of a racist, classist witch, to be this successful at “influencing” - for whole magazines etc to be reporting on her baby announcement - then duck me, that’s proof that anyone can do it! 😳

mostly the kind of girls who do well at this sort of thing and have a fan base are a combination of beautiful, fab at creating content and have wonderful witty and likeable personalities… when I see girls like this who are literally less interesting to look at than the girls I see walking through my town centre (and trust me I live in a shithole) with a tit ton of followers who actually care about her boring, wannabe-famous life it makes me want to tear my hair out! even more so when they get away with what Elle has😤

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I think ectopic pregnancy, it is a very serious situation and can result in death if not picked up on time so could potentially be that?
It is serious situation at the stage when you have to have a fallopian tube removed due to it bit I can’t imagine she would be pregnant within 6 months of such invasive surgery

Reactions: 3
I don’t get how she even has a fan base to begin with. I’m gonna be a bit harsh here but I’m only being truthful - she’s not the prettiest of girls let’s be real, her content is dull, boring and generic, and her personality leaves a lot to be desired. And this is before the racism scandal. Why the hell do people like her?
Why do people care?
If it’s that easy for someone this plain, this average and meh, this much of a racist, classist witch, to be this successful at “influencing” - for whole magazines etc to be reporting on her baby announcement - then duck me, that’s proof that anyone can do it! 😳

mostly the kind of girls who do well at this sort of thing and have a fan base are a combination of beautiful, fab at creating content and have wonderful witty and likeable personalities… when I see girls like this who are literally less interesting to look at than the girls I see walking through my town centre (and trust me I live in a shithole) with a tit ton of followers who actually care about her boring, wannabe-famous life it makes me want to tear my hair out! even more so when they get away with what Elle has😤
Well the fact you're able to write a discerning post about such a vapid, intolerable couple puts your tattle peers in good stead and makes me feel better. The sheep of her fans, stans are following any remnants of a parasocial life through her are the kind of ilk that you want to avoid. This is as old as fandom has been around and continues to be more notable in an era of social media. Don't lose faith, have faith that most of the population don't give a toss about her and the things she prattles on about, we all know how vile she is and that we care that her kids are being monetised without consent, which should give some level of comfort. Her fans are the people that are just as insipid as her generally.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Latest insta reel…..this pregnancy is defo for the content 🙄
The book that Saint has… “A Tale of Two Friends” the reel is so forced and so FAKE.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Lol I actually really enjoy the name guessing, maybe it’s just me🤣. Any good ones go on my notes app

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do people care?

My theory is that because she’s average looking and she’s ‘achieved so much’ that she has been able to become successful. Yes there are prettier and more talented etc. etc., however most people are average and that’s the appeal I think for the hUnS.

You make some valid points. Anyone who was actually talented and Halle Berry beautiful - she’s one of a kind imho - could have been launched into a more established media and become an actor or fashion designer. Thing is, she doesn’t know what hard work is or want to know what it is and those careers, amongst many others, require dedication, sacrifice and passion. She doesn’t have any of that. She can film herself buying a £50 white company candle earn her keep and live a carefree life.

I have the same thoughts about Zoella, the opportunities that came and went and she’s still able to earn £££ doing that same thing she did 10 years ago. Someone with half a braincell would have used them to be a star and a positive influence. Besides many celebs have branched out to support meaningful causes like Asthon Kutcher with the trafficking and Angelina Jolie for women’s equality and orphans.

As an aside though, I don’t think influencing should be only for the conventionally attractive cis white women with a dog and hUbBy. Smaller channels and diverse ones unfortunately don’t attract the bigger companies. The bigger influencers have no soul so have no issue unilevering or mamas and papasing as they have no soul either. Consume, repeat, gurn - caching.

Reactions: 22
Latest insta reel…..this pregnancy is defo for the content 🙄
The book that Saint has… “A Tale of Two Friends” the reel is so forced and so FAKE.
100%!
The wedding comeback didn’t work so they had to cancel the big sponsored wedding so then only card they had left to play was to immediately have a content baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She made her name through her fitness vlogs though didn't she. Have to say some of them were actually watchable unlike the shite she posts now. Both her and Con seemed really grounded and supportive of eachother, although there were the food challenges etc she was also really dedicated and it was good to see her achieve her goals. Since she stopped being arsed about that and realised it was easier to make money from really crap and lazy videos we have the elle of today. I don't think if she would have tried to grow her followers etc by posting what she does now she would have been successful at all.

Reactions: 6
Just as I thought I was done being a Elle Darby tattle lurker she announces a pregnancy..…*sigh* *follows thread*

• Haha
Reactions: 42
‘Quick son have a look through this book so I can film it for instagram to make it look emotional so people will forget I said I hate Indians’ 😅

she’s literally pathetic & I’m not buying the emotional paragraphs get a grip she makes out Saint Seven is the only child in the world to get a sibling, no one cares 😭 boring

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Did she conceive this one around their 8th anniversary? Is she going to call this one Martyr eight swift.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really does act like she’s the only person to have ever had 2 kids and that Saint is the only one to ever have a sibling 😫 it’s so borrrinngg

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.